Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-25-2021, 09:23 PM   #1
Bayouboy44
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: Hammond Quickie

User ID: Thick N Fine Woman
Date: 06-23-2021
Name: Didn’t Catch
Phone: 985 248 4208
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://laplace.skipthegames.com/fem...n/812876634188
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: Off of I-55 in Hammond (private residence)
Activities: Convo, Kissing, back rub, Daty, BBBJ, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Middle of her back, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is on the heavy side but definitely wears it well. Groomed down below and very clean. She has a very sweet personality and is not a clock watcher.
Recommendation: Yes
Old 06-26-2021, 11:20 AM   #2
asianlover504
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

I've seen her before in Hammond, at the time she was operating in a sketchy motel. Was hesitant at first, she had me park in the drug store parking lot evidently to check me out before telling me she was across the street. When I walked in we had a little convo, then she went and took a bath while talking to me. Yes she is a BBW and that isn't usually what I like bet I decided to try it out anyway. BBBJ, Anal, CFS and finished BBBJCIM. That alone I would go back for. She was very willing to do whatever I wanted. I highly recommend her. Sweet woman.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:57 PM   #3
Bayouboy44
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlover504 View Post
I've seen her before in Hammond, at the time she was operating in a sketchy motel. Was hesitant at first, she had me park in the drug store parking lot evidently to check me out before telling me she was across the street. When I walked in we had a little convo, then she went and took a bath while talking to me. Yes she is a BBW and that isn't usually what I like bet I decided to try it out anyway. BBBJ, Anal, CFS and finished BBBJCIM. That alone I would go back for. She was very willing to do whatever I wanted. I highly recommend her. Sweet woman.

Couldn’t agree more, this new incall was definitely better than a sketchy motel. I didn’t realize Greek was on the menu, I must go back now!
Old 06-29-2021, 12:51 PM   #4
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

Default Anal with 50 Year old BBW not worth Risk? Make your own decision.

Was going to take the plunge, was in Covington on business, so decided to jump over to Hammond to give provider, no name revealed a shot.

Called number listed in review, rolled to voice mail, texted the number as well. Was on way to Hammond, 5 minutes later get return call. Provider was very skittish and vague to begin conversation, wanted to know if I was LE etc., etc., said she would meet me at Taco Bell off I-55/University exit, to call her when I got there.

Called her at the Taco Bell, call went to voice mail, waited 8 minutes for her to call me back, and said she trusted me, I could just come to location, which was a good 6-7 miles away driving various country roads. Got to location passing old cemetery on dead end road, and house was inside old junk yard fence, with several vehicles parked in front. This was a chainsaw massacre looking scene. I did not know what I was walking into, so I turned around and left, texting provider my concerns.

The provider sounded like a nice individual, was very paranoid through out phone conversation, I can understand her concern, but safety and not getting busted by LE is a 2 way street. There was a decent hotel off I-55 exit behind Taco Bell, so why not use it? The old house in a junkyard on a dead end country road for me was not worth the risk of engaging in anal with a 50 y/o BBW. Thought others considering this provider may want a heads up on my experience.
Old 06-29-2021, 08:06 PM   #5
Bayouboy44
Gaining Momentum

She must move around, I would have definitely done the same as you. The house I saw her in was maybe 1-2 miles off interstate and pretty sure had an elderly lady living in the front part of the house that she may have been house sitting for. I am out on the chainsaw massacre seen!
Old 06-29-2021, 09:04 PM   #6
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

When she gave directions from Taco Bell, you went 1/2 mile on University, took a left by used car lot, then drove another 2-3 miles turning left on another highway, going over a overpass, then turning right on another road, that splits around a curve with a old graveyard on left. Many of the mobile homes are run down on the road, with duplex apartment units. Was told to stay to left when road split, and house was in fenced area on right, which looked to be a old salvage yard. I actually passed up the drive to turn in, and road dead ended, about a city block ahead, had to turn around. Driving back to drive way to turn in, I noticed 3 vehicles parked in front of a old white farm house. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, could have been overkill, but area looked like a Methamphetamine paradise.

Like I said, being from Kenner/Metairie, which is by far no safe haven, but I try to avoid shady areas if possible. As mentioned, the woman I talked to seemed really paranoid, and was talking real low. She mentioned meeting me at Taco Bell, to make sure, I was not LE and was a decent person, however she defines decent? Then after calling her as instructed, and waiting almost 10 minutes for call back, she tells me, I can come to location and gives me directions. There is a possibility, she drove to Taco Bell, and saw me sitting in my car, before she called me back. It was about a 8-10 minute drive to location.

The experience you describe in your review, was good for you. I can not say the lady I talked to on the phone was a bad individual, besides her skittish paranoid demeanor, she was a pleasant individual. The only issue I have with your review, is the off I-55 location, which is misleading, because the directions given to location were at minimum 5 miles or more, not 2, but as you say, your location and mine may have been different.

As I stated, the situation just did not feel right, considering her demeanor, and the area the house was located, I did not know what I was walking into. Her images on STG are decent, and as you stated, she does anal, and swallows, which is a big plus. I just felt my experience may be helpful to fellow hobbyist considering this option. Many of us, are from Baton Rouge, South shore, or other outlying areas, and have limited time to hobby, and would appreciate a honest heads up with respect to a encounter or attempted encounter experience. I know, I do.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:45 PM   #7
Yasuke
Gaining Momentum

I tried to meet her once and had a similar experience. Was told to drive to 2 different places. One was a very seedy notel parking lot after she claimed she couldn't get a room at the first hotel spot. When I had her on the phone a second time, she was obviously riding with some man who I could clearly hear talking.

I waited in the notel lot about 2 minutes then got out of there. Never saw her. No thanks.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:00 AM   #8
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

She was not very pleasant to talk to when i reached out to her, either. For someone wanting MY money, she certainly talked to me like I was at HER mercy.
Old 07-08-2021, 08:14 PM   #9
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

She quotes 2 Franklin's for full service. The run around text, call back, text etc. Really is not worth it for a Great BJ CIM. You would do better putting out a extra Franklin, and seeing a provider like Nikki, where you get looks, ambition to satisfy, and talent.
Old 07-09-2021, 05:25 AM   #10
Greatwhite
Premium Access

Encounters: 41
My ECCIE Reviews

This is one paranoid lady
Old 07-10-2021, 03:58 PM   #11
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

Recieved feedback from another dawg that actually took the plunge. He said the location was Roger's road off LA 1045 in Tickfaw. White House in old salvage yard. Said woman was very paranoid, would not give any details of service provided or donation over phone.When he got to location there were other people living in house with her, that was there. She says she pays weekly for a room in the house, and 3 others do as well. She quoted 2$$ for full service. Guy said the situation was very awkward. He basically told girl, he was uncomfortable with the situation, and left.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:52 AM   #12
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I talked to her a couple of times and got weirded out. She doesn’t like to text and cold called me maybe 2 hours after my text. Anyway, much like the others are saying, she’s very awkward on phone, hesitant to talk services, rates, etc. I’d actually like to see her, but she really seems like more of a 1-bill provider, not 2.

She called me a cop for not coming to see her the day we talked - lol. I blocked her number.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:18 AM   #13
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

The dawg I referenced earlier actually lives in Hammond, and recognized her picture when she posted on STG. When he went to location mentioned, she explained, she was busted by LE while working out of Hammond motel, which is why she is so paranoid about details in text or over phone. The guy said the awkward part was all the strange people in and around the house. He felt like someone might just walk in the room during the session and take his clothes or something.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:33 AM   #14
Bayouboy44
Gaining Momentum

Sorry to see she moves around. The location I saw her in wasn’t the best but definitely not the high traffic she is in now! Sucks that hammond doesn’t have anything better to offer cause I am there for work a lot. I contacted one from STG that when I showed up the place was so ragged and she basically was cutting the grass so I left…
Old 07-12-2021, 09:27 AM   #15
GOOD TIME CHARLIE
Gaining Momentum

I agree, with its central interstate crossroads location, and being a college town, you would think Hammond would have a better selection of grade "A" talent.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LC Thick N Fine Woman-985-248-4208

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women