Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160527
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2019, 04:14 PM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Where are those negative feelings towards Trump coming from? The vast Negativity is coming from the Media. The Media isn't your friend. They only want to supply the public with information that sells and gives them ratings what better way to accomplish that by reporting negativity. Especially about a political figure that they aren't suppose to like and therefore the public isn't suppose to like either and they encourage that without just cause.
That is a good excuse. Not that many people listen to the media. I have gone into the reasons several times on this forum as to why I will not vote for Trump. It comes down to his lack of character and his lack of accomplishments as POTUS. Obviously this is based on my perception and I'm sure you would not agree with how I look at things. That is what politics is all about.

But I don't believe the media impacts the votes of many in this country. FOX News is considered to be pro-Trump. CNN is considered to be anti-Trump. Not sure about MSNBC. FOX News ratings are higher than CNN and MSNBC combined. So based on that I would say Republican voters are being more heavily influence than Democratic voters by the media. But, again, I don't think voters determine their votes based on the media. Just my opinion.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

Trump and Jussie are both taking a victory lap.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 04:23 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I don't vote for someone because I like them I vote for them because they have very similar ideology.

Hell you didn't vote for McCain because you didn't like Palin.
The fact is the Candidates the left has now are moving farther and farther left every day...that's not going to fly with heartland American as Hellery didn't fly with heartland America in 2016.

The electoral college is what elects the President not the popular vote which you on the left cry about every fucking day...for that exact reason...the loons on the left coast and the loons in the northeast would run the country.

You seem to favor Bitten...you fall to mention he left the Presidential race in 88' in disgrace...any reason you that, maybe you were to young at the time...i don't know.

The vote in the Senate on the New raw deal left the DEMS with egg on their face...your party is in serious turmoil and I believe your TDS isn't doing you any favors.
I did not vote for McCain primarily because my 401k had just lost 25% of its value. Palin was the straw that broke the camel's back.

You have never heard me cry about Trump winning in 2016. He won fair and square and kudos should be given to his election team.

I think Biden has the best chance to beat Trump in 2020. His history is far from perfect but Trump won with much more against him than Biden. Let's wait until a Democratic contender gets the nomination before beating them up.

As long as Trump's approval rating stays in the low to mid 40s, a 2020 Democratic election victory is very possible, if not probable.
Old 03-27-2019, 05:08 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump is the incumbent. Hard to beat incumbents.

Trump is the betting favorite.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/de...ntial-election

I've laid out a scenario which would lead to a victory by the Democratic candidate -- hold the states Clinton won and win back Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Easy to say, not as easy to do.

There are too many unknowns at the present time to make a solid prediction for November 2020. The economy could remain strong or the economy could tank somewhat. Immigration is on the minds of most voters. As is health care.

As you say, Trump has a strong and loyal base who will never desert him. And there are many on the other side who will never vote FOR him. It comes down to voter turnout in 2020 and which way the Independent voters turn. I expect voter turnout to be amazingly strong and who that favors, I don't know.
You're starting to use logic...
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:13 PM   #20
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not vote for McCain primarily because my 401k had just lost 25% of its value. Palin was the straw that broke the camel's back.

You have never heard me cry about Trump winning in 2016. He won fair and square and kudos should be given to his election team.

I think Biden has the best chance to beat Trump in 2020. His history is far from perfect but Trump won with much more against him than Biden. Let's wait until a Democratic contender gets the nomination before beating them up.

As long as Trump's approval rating stays in the low to mid 40s, a 2020 Democratic election victory is very possible, if not probable.
I guess if he nominated Bitten you would have been all in...
You must be to young to remember or chose to not mention it...HE LEFT THE 88' RACE IN DISGRACE...research is your friend...how many people do this shit and act as though it never happend??
They don't call him "uncle Joe the Gaffe master" for nothing!!
Keep up your TDS wishful thinking.
How many people do you know who left a Presidential race in disgrace...and probably without shame and return to another race...DO TELL!!
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:59 PM   #21
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
Mueller report finally over, clearly middle of the road results, didn't confirm or deny any wrong doings, not enough senate votes to override the senseless waste of tax dollars for the wall,yep,his Majesty is all fat and happy, none of this changes the fact that he is a liar, a fraud, a bully,a racist and egotist who never had to do a honest days work in his entire life,carry on Donnie boy!
So how do you debate a thread like this one when the soul purpose was to bash Trump and people that surport him
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:03 PM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is a good excuse. Not that many people listen to the media. I have gone into the reasons several times on this forum as to why I will not vote for Trump. It comes down to his lack of character and his lack of accomplishments as POTUS. Obviously this is based on my perception and I'm sure you would not agree with how I look at things. That is what politics is all about.

But I don't believe the media impacts the votes of many in this country. FOX News is considered to be pro-Trump. CNN is considered to be anti-Trump. Not sure about MSNBC. FOX News ratings are higher than CNN and MSNBC combined. So based on that I would say Republican voters are being more heavily influence than Democratic voters by the media. But, again, I don't think voters determine their votes based on the media. Just my opinion.
Don't fool yourself. The Media influences you more than you even realize.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:20 PM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Obama’s approval rating was a bit lower than Trumps at this time.. By your logic, Trump winning is more probable and very much possible.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Trump and Jussie are both taking a victory lap.
The difference?

A thorough investigation by a major police department resulted in indictments against Jussie Smollet.

A thorough investigation by a special prosecutor resulted in no charges against President Trump.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 11:37 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
President Trump just came out atop the biggest political witch hunt in US History.

What part of "we have found no evidence of Collusion with a Foriegn Government by any member of the Trump Campaign or the Thrump Familly".

Even the most radical leftist will take note, and say, "They tried to railroad him".

And now, the Democrats are forgetting the basic rule of getting out of a hole. QUIT DIGGING". They will keep on, and President Trump will Coast to a easy Electoral Victory in 2020.

The Democrats have time to turn it around., they could start with a Platform. But what is that Platform? Higher taxes, more illegal immigration, free social programs and education for all. Destroying the economy with pie in the sky schemes aimed at eliminating fossil fuels in 12 years. More regulation to destroy business incentive.

Yeh, all of that's going to go over big.

and saving obamacare.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 11:43 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

CNN, MSNBC/NBC, CBS & ABC are all anti-trump.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 07:15 AM   #27
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
That pretty much covers all of the news media eh?
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 07:17 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
I guess if he nominated Bitten you would have been all in...
You must be to young to remember or chose to not mention it...HE LEFT THE 88' RACE IN DISGRACE...research is your friend...how many people do this shit and act as though it never happend??
They don't call him "uncle Joe the Gaffe master" for nothing!!
Keep up your TDS wishful thinking.
How many people do you know who left a Presidential race in disgrace...and probably without shame and return to another race...DO TELL!!
I have a difficult time remembering why I went into a room in my house and you expect me to remember the specifics of a race 30 years ago?

I assume you are referring to the charges of plagiarism made against Biden in 1987/1988. Here is an article prior to his decision to not enter the 2016 race:

"His “occasional giddy lapses” into gaffe territory, however, would not prove to be the talking that would get him in trouble. Instead, before 1987 was up, he’d find himself embroiled in an odd plagiarism scandal: that fall, voters found out that some of his stump speeches included passages lifted from Robert Kennedy, Hubert Humphrey and British politician Neil Kinnock.

It was, the magazine pointed out, not exactly a new tactic for politicians. Some of the most famous political speeches in history, like Winston’s Churchill’s “blood, toil, tears and sweat” oration, have been heavily inspired by works of poetry, fiction and political thought. Nevertheless, the revelations jibed a little too neatly with the reservations that voters already had about the candidate, and a prior accusation of plagiarism (from his law school days) emerged at the same time. It didn’t help that once the issue made the news Biden failed to respond with an apology that voters found heartfelt enough."

So 30 years ago he made a mistake. The article goes on to say:

"Though his reputation as a talker has never left the Vice President, the plagiarism scandal has been largely eclipsed by the decades of political track he’s put between now and then—a point that’s underscored today, as he makes a decision that echoes the calculus of 1984, that his family must take priority."

http://time.com/4080629/joe-biden-1988/

I sincerely doubt that Biden's mistakes from 30 years ago will impact the 2020 election. Just wishful thinking on your part. I'm sure Trump, as is his persona, will bring it up at some point in time.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:18 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I can't argue against that statement, but that does not prove that the media has any meaningful impact on voters decisions as to whom to vote for.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:21 AM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You're Serious?
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women