Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
hey moron, the state is still counting votes and its premature to declare who the winner is at this stage of the count.
Fuck are you still with Roy Moore? Thinking the election is not over in Alabama?

He'd have to sweep the last remaining votes....and then still not sure there is enough votes based on prior voting results.

Go back to 2010 if you want to see what is coming. . .

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:01 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Does anyone believe it was just a blowjob for Clinton? Cmon....He did have sex with that woman.

Rofl.

Again: Did Trump fuck a junior employee on the taxpayer's dime? NO! Did he do it in the Oval Office? Emphatically, NO! Was there cigar involved? NO!

You dim-retards have no fucking moral high ground, especially when your hypocritical, cheating ass is posting on a hooker board and when you're cheatin' ass is conducting your P-4-P in states -- quite unlike Nevada -- where prostitution is illegal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:23 AM   #33
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Again: Did Trump fuck a junior employee on the taxpayer's dime? NO! Did he do it in the Oval Office? Emphatically, NO! Was there cigar involved? NO!

You dim-retards have no fucking moral high ground, especially when your hypocritical, cheating ass is posting on a hooker board and when you're cheatin' ass is conducting your P-4-P in states -- quite unlike Nevada -- where prostitution is illegal.

Was not arguing that point. Just trying to make a joke.l because when hearing Clinton say for the first time, "I did not have sex with that women", I automatically heard him say, in the same "gomer pile" accent , "I had sex with that woman. Just not the time when you caught me."
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:36 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Obviously there was cheating, fraud, meddling and everything else.

Or else why would ANYBODY voluntarily choose to go against the Turd Reich?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Own it assholes. You’re the ones at fault. Plain and simple.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:53 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now that's some Moral High Ground. Lol Ib

I hear that humor is very healthy!

Thanks for your post IB. You are priceless, and a relentless defender of the biggest fraud in American history
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:59 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Obviously there was cheating, fraud, meddling and everything else.

Or else why would ANYBODY voluntarily choose to go against the Turd Reich?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Own it assholes. You’re the ones at fault. Plain and simple.
You stupidly imagine that hildebeest's books are "self-help", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Aren't you smart enough to realize that her advise to blame others for your own failures belongs in the fantasy section of the bookstore, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Old 03-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stupidly imagine that hildebeest's books are "self-help", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Aren't you smart enough to realize that her advise to blame others for your own failures belongs in the fantasy section of the bookstore, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Take the syrup the nice lady, who takes care of you, gives you IB. You will feel better

PS: She voted for Hillary
Old 03-15-2018, 10:10 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Now that's some Moral High Ground. Lol Ib

I hear that humor is very healthy!

Thanks for your post IB. You are priceless, and a relentless defender of the biggest fraud in American history
You're the clown that imagines that the falseness of your moral indignity isn't as transparent as clear glass, mistake.

Quote:
Take the syrup the nice lady, who takes care of you, gives you IB. You will feel better

PS: She voted for Hillary
No. It's obvious that it lobotomized you when you swallowed, mistake.
Old 03-15-2018, 04:27 PM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
hey moron, the state is still counting votes and its premature to declare who the winner is at this stage of the count.
Lamb won pending a recount.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:33 PM   #40
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not to mention ... District 18 as drawn won't exist in November.

I'll be redrawn for the May primaries there.

This was nothing more than a straw vote.
Very correct. From what I've read the districts that were changed made it very favorable to Republicans and the newly drawn up districts are more Democratic-friendly.

Pennsylvania's Supreme Court has redrawn the map of the state's congressional districts, overturning a Republican gerrymander that's been used in the past three congressional elections.

The new map more closely reflects the partisan composition of the state, all but ensuring that Democrats will pick up several new U.S. House seats in November. It's also more compact than Republicans' original map, and it splits fewer counties and municipal areas — a key concern of the court as it sought to ensure voters' ability to participate in “free and equal” elections.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a2d116c52db3
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #41
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The differences between Trump and Clinton: They both had sex with attractive women. Clinton used his position of authority to make it happen. Trump used his position of celebrity and money to make it happen. Afterwards, Clinton used the power of his office to intimidate any who might come forward. Afterwards, Trump used the power of money and greed to silence any who might talk. Clinton was involved in a legal matter that involved his sex life. Trump was just having fun. Clinton abused his accusers with wire taps, shadowy figures, and character assassination. Trump just reminds them that they have a NDA and they took the money.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:37 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Very correct. From what I've read the districts that were changed made it very favorable to Republicans and the newly drawn up districts are more Democratic-friendly.

Pennsylvania's Supreme Court has redrawn the map of the state's congressional districts, overturning a Republican gerrymander that's been used in the past three congressional elections.

The new map more closely reflects the partisan composition of the state, all but ensuring that Democrats will pick up several new U.S. House seats in November. It's also more compact than Republicans' original map, and it splits fewer counties and municipal areas — a key concern of the court as it sought to ensure voters' ability to participate in “free and equal” elections.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a2d116c52db3
Not district 18. There are 70,000 more registered Democrats in 18. Allegheny County, which is Pittsburgh has always been heavily Democrats. Lamb ran as a blue dog Democrat. Agreed with much of Trumps platform. Said he wouldn’t vote for or with Pelosi. Lamb was a much better candidate. Not a surprise he might win.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:45 PM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The differences between Trump and Clinton: They both had sex with attractive women. Clinton used his position of authority to make it happen. Trump used his position of celebrity and money to make it happen. Afterwards, Clinton used the power of his office to intimidate any who might come forward. Afterwards, Trump used the power of money and greed to silence any who might talk. Clinton was involved in a legal matter that involved his sex life. Trump was just having fun. Clinton abused his accusers with wire taps, shadowy figures, and character assassination. Trump just reminds them that they have a NDA and they took the money.

Good read Barleycorn. You lost me though on the Trump was just having fun. Wasn't that what Clinton was doing ?
Old 03-15-2018, 06:48 PM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Good read Barleycorn. You lost me though on the Trump was just having fun. Wasn't that what Clinton was doing ?
You are a prime reason for this famous quote:

“It’s better to keep your mouth shut and keep people guessing how stupid you are, than speak and leave no doubt how stupid you are”.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:15 PM   #45
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women