Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Twitler's hero, Carl Icahn, walks out on him.

Not just Icahn, but also most of Twitler's arts council.

Will Twitler need to dissolve that council too?

He's sinking.

Decent Americans -- on many sides -- are distancing themselves from this vile motherfucker.

Are you ready to let this shit go?

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/polit...441012703.html

Most of President's Arts Council, Special Advisor Icahn Quit

President Donald Trump faced more fallout Friday over his response to the violence in Charlottesville with virtually all of the members of a presidential committee on the arts announced their resignations, in a new blow for the president after two business advisory councils earlier this week were disbanded as members left in protest.

A letter dated Friday, signed by 16 of 17 members of the President's Committee On the Arts and Humanities, cited the "false equivalence" of Trump's comments about Charlottesville.

"Ignoring your hateful rhetoric would have made us complicit in your words and actions," the letter from the group including actor Kal Penn, artist Chuck Close and others reads. "Supremacy, discrimination, and vitriol are not American values. Your values are not American values. We must be better than this. We are better than this. If this is not clear to you, then we call on you to resign your office, too."

The arts and humanities committee was established in 1982 under President Ronald Reagan and all the current members had been appointed by President Barack Obama. Others signing the resignation letter included author Jhumpa Lahiri; and Vicki Kennedy, widow of Edward M. Kennedy. The only member not signing was Broadway director George C. Wolfe. Representatives for Wolfe at Creative Arts Agency did not have any immediate comment on whether he had resigned.

The White House said that the president decided earlier this month to not renew the Executive Order for the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, which is set to expire later this year.
"While the Committee has done good work in the past, in its current form it simply is not a responsible way to spend American tax dollars," a White House spokesperson told NBC News.

Meanwhile, Carl Icahn, a special advisor to the president on issues relating to regulatory reform, announced that he has resigned.
Missouri Lawmaker Posts, Deletes Trump Assassination Comment

"I’ve received a number of inquiries over the last month regarding the recent appointment of Neomi Rao as Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs," Icahn said in a statement.

"I chose to end this arrangement (with your blessing) because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration or Ms. Rao’s important work," he continued.

Beside the shake up in the White House with Icahn's departure and most of the arts committee, Trump is receiving criticism from the 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

Romney warned in a blistering statement on Facebook that Trump's actions risked "an unraveling of our national fabric" and that he "must take remedial action in the extreme."

Trump has blamed "many sides" for the demonstrations at last weekend's "Unite the Right" gathering in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left an anti-racism activist dead.

"Whether he intended to or not, what he communicated caused racists to rejoice, minorities to weep, and the vast heart of America to mourn," Romney wrote. "His apologists strain to explain that he didn't mean what we heard."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

That committee wasn't much of a Trump supporters anyway so that isn't really a big deal to the WH. Those other two were....they were people Trump had appointed.

The arts and humanities committee was established in 1982 under President Ronald Reagan and all the current members had been appointed by President Barack Obama. Others signing the resignation letter included author Jhumpa Lahiri; and Vicki Kennedy, widow of Edward M. Kennedy. The only member not signing was Broadway director George C. Wolfe. Representatives for Wolfe at Creative Arts Agency did not have any immediate comment on whether he had resigned.

The White House said that the president decided earlier this month to not renew the Executive Order for the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities, which is set to expire later this year.
"While the Committee has done good work in the past, in its current form it simply is not a responsible way to spend American tax dollars," a White House spokesperson told NBC News.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:41 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default HEY Shit Eater...

http://carlicahn.com/carl-icahn-issues-statement/

Quote:
Carl Icahn Issues Statement
Share:
August 18, 2017

CARL C. ICAHN
767 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10153

The Honorable Donald J. Trump
President of the United States
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President:

This will confirm our conversation today in which we agreed that I would cease to act as special advisor to the President on issues relating to regulatory reform.

As I discussed with you, I’ve received a number of inquiries over the last month regarding the recent appointment of Neomi Rao as Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (or “regulatory czar,” as the press has dubbed her) – specifically questions about whether there was any overlap between her formal position and my unofficial role. As I know you are aware, the answer to that question is an unequivocal no, for the simple reason that I had no duties whatsoever.

I never had a formal position with your administration nor a policymaking role. And contrary to the insinuations of a handful of your Democratic critics, I never had access to nonpublic information or profited from my position, nor do I believe that my role presented conflicts of interest. Indeed, out of an abundance of caution, the only issues I ever discussed with you were broad matters of policy affecting the refining industry. I never sought any special benefit for any company with which I have been involved, and have only expressed views that I believed would benefit the refining industry as a whole.

Nevertheless, I chose to end this arrangement (with your blessing) because I did not want partisan bickering about my role to in any way cloud your administration or Ms. Rao’s important work. While I do not know Ms. Rao and played no part in her appointment, I am confident based on what I’ve read of her accomplishments that she is the right person for this important job.

I sincerely regret that because of your extremely busy schedule, as well as my own, I have not had the opportunity to spend nearly as much time as I’d hoped on regulatory issues. I truly appreciate the confidence you have in me and sincerely hope that the limited insights I shared have been helpful to you. I love our country which has allowed me to achieve so much and I thank you for the informal opportunity you have given me to aid it.

Sincerely,

CARL C. ICAHN
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Shit Eater is the Klantifa!

It's Complicated Buisness, 0zombies Don't Understand!

Quote:
The arts and humanities committee was established in 1982 under President Ronald Reagan and all the current members had been appointed by President Barack Obama.
Quote:
Old 08-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

You're still trying to get the cheese, SLOBBRIN.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

You're still trying to get the cheese, SLOBBRIN.
Wrong! Shit Eater his support grows everyday and now we are taking the kid gloves off.

Quote:
“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.” ~ Stephen K Bannon
Shit Eater The Klantifa! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-politics

Shit Eater The Klantifa!

Old 08-18-2017, 06:46 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Wrong! Shit Eater his support grows everyday and now we are taking the kid gloves off.

Let's do this Shit Eater! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...itter-politics

The PIG never gets anything right. Because he's stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The PIG never gets anything right. Because he's stupid.
It's going to be fun to see Bannon out in the free world wreaking havok on 0zombies and the Shit Eater...

Shit Eater

Old 08-18-2017, 09:08 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
It's going to be fun to see Bannon out in the free world wreaking havok on 0zombies and the Shit Eater...

Shit Eater

Asswipe jerks off to fatgay.net.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Let me guess...

EATLER talked about another guy's JUNK!
Old 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The toad got forced out by Jared and Ivanka.

He'll go after the GOP.

They'll squash Twitler.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

No one else may have known but I knew all along you were a mental midget. HAHAHAHA @ you thinking Ichan's well crafted statement was anything other than a way to gracefully bow out and try to minimize the damage to Trump's reputation on the way out the door. I know this is hard for you ass clowns living in denial but if you can use that pea brain of yours to think about it and the timing. Why would Karl quit in the middle of a mass exodus away from Trump. He quit right smack dead in the middle of everyone else abandoning ship right after Trump exposed the fact that he was KKK member and supported the Nazi's. But again only in the rabid mind of Trumsp supporter does this mean it's just coincidental.

Karl told his ass: "Hey look you're not gonna cause me to lose money so I will write this nice ass letter for your ass on the way out but you're on your own my friend"
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:01 PM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm having so much fun watching Trump's supporters melt the fuck down and live in denial over these firings and resignations. I don't think I could have asked for a better start to Trump's fucked presidency. Now all I'm waiting on is for Ivanka to admit he molested her in the past.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
No one else may have known but I knew all along you were a mental midget. HAHAHAHA @ you thinking Ichan's well crafted statement was anything other than a way to gracefully bow out and try to minimize the damage to Trump's reputation on the way out the door. I know this is hard for you ass clowns living in denial but if you can use that pea brain of yours to think about it and the timing. Why would Karl quit in the middle of a mass exodus away from Trump. He quit right smack dead in the middle of everyone else abandoning ship right after Trump exposed the fact that he was KKK member and supported the Nazi's. But again only in the rabid mind of Trumsp supporter does this mean it's just coincidental.

Karl told his ass: "Hey look you're not gonna cause me to lose money so I will write this nice ass letter for your ass on the way out but you're on your own my friend"
You're so full of shit your lies get stuck in your lies, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. The KKK and the Nazis are notoriously anti-Semitic, Shit-stained Chapped-ass; so, the fact that Trump's daughter and his son-in-law -- both of whom are employed by Trump in the White House on a daily basis -- are JEWS, proves Trump does not subscribe to those racist doctrines, you lying, blubbering jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:14 AM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

There is another poster on political who likes to use the Roflmao Smilies, WTF?

0zombies playing games...

Quote:
The scathing resignation letter written in protest by the Presidential Committee on Arts and Humanities had a secret message encoded in the paragraphs.

Trump's entire arts panel just quit in Charlottesville protest
In the letter, posted on Twitter by Kal Penn, the word “resist” is spelled out by the first letter in each paragraph.

The short acerbic screed consists of five paragraphs and one salutation.

They start with the words: “Reproach, Elevating, Speaking, Ignoring, Supremacy, and Thank you.”
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHhH9pLXoAAM44e.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/08/18/trumps-...nation-letter/

0zombie communists control the ALT/right...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women