Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 09:14 AM   #31
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, I see what's going on.

Some of you like to go see beautiful women to TALK.

I can talk to ugly people for free. But, you guys go ahead and spend half of your hour...talking.
Randall,

Sometimes you are so crass.

Some guys enjoy the company of a lovely lady. Some of ladies are worth getting to have a short or a little bit longer of a conversation with. What a guy wants to spend his money on is up to him.

Why do you feel the need to shit on guys who enjoy a more rounded experience with a provider?

It feels a little more legitimate when you actually introduce yourself and get to know one another a little more rather than walk in the door and get straight to business for the whole time you have booked.

To each their own, and each guy/appointment is different. But you don't need to shit on a guy's parade for wanting to get to know a lady or have a lady get to know him a little bit.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #32
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, I see what's going on.

Some of you like to go see beautiful women to TALK.

I can talk to ugly people for free. But, you guys go ahead and spend half of your hour...talking.
Good point Mr. Creed. No offense taken. Wouldn’t surprise me if more Providers preferred Clients with your outlook than mine.

I find this Hobby World fraught with Exploitation that I try to avoid, but sometimes I’m sure I’m just fooling myself. Right or wrong, I’ve regarded half hour sessions packed wth all activities as one form, and stalling tactics and a litany of rules from Providers as another form.

Exploitation leads both Providers and Clients away fro the Hobby.
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #33
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as activities go.
Some guys will literally do 1 minute per position. Then put that in the 15 minute or hhr review.
Why not? It's true..

I prefer hhr and 15 minute sessions. The guys that want these short sessions are rock hard walking in,
Bang. Bang. Shower, and out the door.
I cum really fast anyways, so i usually still get mine
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:02 PM   #34
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

If I can get a nut in 10 minutes or less, if be looking for a Q.V..
But old fuckers like me take time.
I'm just in it to feel good and have fun.
One of these days, I might be a 2 hour date. But for now, I nut in about an hour...
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 07:52 PM   #35
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hey, I enjoy the company of women, too. I... just only need about 20-25 minutes worth.

So, umm, ok, be a sweetie for me and lay back on the bed and, umm, let me enjoy your company.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:16 AM   #36
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

FUCKING
HAVING SEX
MAKING LOVE

You can manage to do any of those in anything length of time. You can just as easily FUCK someone for 15 mins, just as much as you can FUCK someone for several hours.

I personally enjoy ALL OF THE ABOVE in real life.....so, of course I'm going to offer the same in the hobby life.

To each his/her own....we all enjoy what we like and what gets us going!!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #37
haihawaii2000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I'm limited on time. I have approx an hour for lunch during the week. I have a few providers it takes around 30 minutes total travel time there and back. So I do BNG or HHR during those times. If I can take an afternoon off work then I can do longer with a provider I want to spend more time with. It's really not a cheap thing it's about having that amount of time to spend. Since I am limited on time and bc I'm a gentlemen and a nice guy and I have respect for the ladies...I don't go over allotted time. Some of the providers have asked me to stay longer no charge
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:59 PM   #38
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
I prefer longer sessions, too. It's much more relaxing. I had a great 2 hour session with a gentlemen last week.
LOL with your rates I'd see you for 4 hours - drinks, you perform a full body massage to relax me as sensual music and candles fill the background atmosphere then I massage you. We can chit and slowly start kissing, then go in to an hour and half long love making session, finish up, watch one of the tv series we recommended to each other on the firestick, uber eats whatever you like, cuddle on the couch, etc..
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:30 AM   #39
alexissweet69
Your Little Secret!

User ID: 295123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree! Hour or more sessions are a Much Better way to get to know eachother and explore!
alexissweet69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 12:10 PM   #40
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
As far as activities go.
Some guys will literally do 1 minute per position. Then put that in the 15 minute or hhr review.
Why not? It's true..

I prefer hhr and 15 minute sessions. The guys that want these short sessions are rock hard walking in,
Bang. Bang. Shower, and out the door.
I cum really fast anyways, so i usually still get mine

Exactly.

If you're not a chatty guy then I definitely prefer a shorter, sex only session.

It's exhilarating!

Edit: but I can definitely talk...lol.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 03:11 PM   #41
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an hour minimum.

Outside of specials, I tend to spend some time talking with the guy first THEN start the hour. That conversation is for my own pleasure. When I’m with someone I’m with THEM. Maybe I’m weird but knowing nothing about someone makes it harder for me to enjoy myself. Unless you refuse to listen to my verbal feedback and are married to “your” way of doing things in bed I will orgasm at least twice with or without your active help. I don’t see someone a second time if I didn’t have an excellent time the first.
SA Angel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women