Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #46
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
like this one that you and lipstick have in your truck beds

I would have no problem with that sticker, since I am not a homophobic racist. It boils down to you either are in support of someone or you are against them. I do not need to put anything on my vehicle to support a cause. In the Dallas area there are lots of cars with Pro Trump "Bling". And a few with more liberal messages. I like them all. It gives me a heads up on what kind of person I am dealing with.
You seem to think that by accusing me of being gay somehow gives you an upper hand in the debate. You do know gay's are known to smarter than straights don't you? While I must admit I am not gay I do have an above average IQ it does not make me gay, just smarter than the average Trump supporter

Quote:
Last week, the MacArthur Foundation revealed the recipients of its so-called “genius” awards, a $625,000 grant dispensed over five years to innovators, visionaries, and trailblazers. Of the 24 winners this year, at least three are openly gay, meaning gay people are significantly overrepresented among the genius pool. The news has led some to speculate that gay geniuses outnumber straight ones, proportionally, in the population at large. Are gay people really smarter than straight people?

It’s a tricky question, but at least one researcher thinks he has the answer—and the data to prove it. Last year, Satoshi Kanazawa argued in the Journal of Biosocial Science that gay people are typically born with more intelligence than the average heterosexual. Kanazawa explained his findings through the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis, which holds that smart people are better able to override their evolutionary impulses, adapting to new stimuli and desires more effectively than average or dumb people can. Just as smart people are ostensibly more likely to be vegetarians—a choice that requires shutting off the evolutionary impulse toward meat—so, too, are smart people more willing to engage with same-sex desires.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:30 PM   #47
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You do know gay's (sic) are known to (sic) smarter than straights don't you? While I must admit I am not gay...
Quote:
Last week, the MacArthur Foundation revealed the recipients of its so-called “genius” awards, a $625,000 grant dispensed over five years to innovators, visionaries, and trailblazers. Of the 24 winners this year, at least three are openly gay, meaning gay people are significantly overrepresented among the genius pool. The news has led some to speculate that gay geniuses outnumber straight ones, proportionally, in the population at large. Are gay people really smarter than straight people?

It’s a tricky question, but at least one researcher thinks he has the answer—and the data to prove it. Last year, Satoshi Kanazawa argued in the Journal of Biosocial Science that gay people are typically born with more intelligence than the average heterosexual. Kanazawa explained his findings through the Savanna-IQ Interaction Hypothesis, which holds that smart people are better able to override their evolutionary impulses, adapting to new stimuli and desires more effectively than average or dumb people can. Just as smart people are ostensibly more likely to be vegetarians—a choice that requires shutting off the evolutionary impulse toward meat—so, too, are smart people more willing to engage with same-sex desires.
^^^ Hahahaha... looks like MT Jockstrap just found another ludicrous rationalization for being a flaming faggot!! Funny how he provides no link... I wonder which homotard journal published this little gem?

"Smart people" are more likely to "override their evolutionary impulse" toward reproducing... and this makes them "more willing to engage with same-sex desires".

That is so funny and wrong and delusional on so many levels I can't even begin to comment! But at least it promotes the homosexual agenda and makes MT Pockface feel better about his sick, perverted cocksucking lifestyle!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:37 PM   #48
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

I would have no problem with that sticker, since I am not a homophobic racist. It boils down to you either are in support of someone or you are against them. I do not need to put anything on my vehicle to support a cause. In the Dallas area there are lots of cars with Pro Trump "Bling". And a few with more liberal messages. I like them all. It gives me a heads up on what kind of person I am dealing with.
You seem to think that by accusing me of being gay somehow gives you an upper hand in the debate. You do know gay's are known to smarter than straights don't you? While I must admit I am not gay I do have an above average IQ it does not make me gay, just smarter than the average Trump supporter
Since you are so smart how would a Navy Jack cover up a bumper sticker or do you really know what a Navy Jack is
Here is a little help
A jack is a flag corresponding in appearance to the union or canton of the national ensign. In the United States Navy, it is a blue flag containing a star for each state. For countries whose colors have no canton, the jack is simply a small national ensign. On a sailing vessel, the jack is hoisted at the jack-staff shipped at the bowsprit cap when at anchor or in port.

The United States Navy originated as the Continental Navy, established early in the American Revolution by the Continental Congress by a resolution of 13 October 1775. There is a widespread belief that ships of the Continental Navy flew a jack consisting of alternating red and white stripes, having the image of a rattlesnake stretched out across it, with the motto "Don't Tread on Me." That belief, however, rests on no firm base of historical evidence.

It is well documented that the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" were used together on several flags during the War of Independence. The only question in doubt is whether the Continental Navy actually used a red and white striped flag with a rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" as its jack. The evidence is inconclusive. There is reason to believe that the Continental Navy jack was simply a red and white striped flag with no other adornment.

The rattlesnake emerged as a symbol of the English colonies of North America about the time of the Seven Years War, when it appeared in newspaper prints with the motto "Join or Die." By the time of the War of Independence, the rattlesnake, frequently used in conjunction with the motto "Don't Tread on Me," was a common symbol for the United States, its independent spirit, and its resistance to tyranny.

Two American military units of the Revolution are known to have used the rattlesnake and the "Don't Tread on Me" motto: Proctor's Independent Battalion, of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, and Sullivan's Life Guard during the Rhode Island campaign of 1777. The rattlesnake and the motto also appeared on military accoutrements, such as drums, and on state paper currency, during the Revolution.

The image of the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" certainly had associations with the Continental Navy.
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #49
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is what mistyeyes really wants to do. But the Trump Squad ain't going to let the 0zombie do that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hrmLBDZvE
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:20 PM   #50
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Since you are so smart how would a Navy Jack cover up a bumper sticker or do you really know what a Navy Jack is
Here is a little help
A jack is a flag corresponding in appearance to the union or canton of the national ensign. In the United States Navy, it is a blue flag containing a star for each state. For countries whose colors have no canton, the jack is simply a small national ensign. On a sailing vessel, the jack is hoisted at the jack-staff shipped at the bowsprit cap when at anchor or in port.

The United States Navy originated as the Continental Navy, established early in the American Revolution by the Continental Congress by a resolution of 13 October 1775. There is a widespread belief that ships of the Continental Navy flew a jack consisting of alternating red and white stripes, having the image of a rattlesnake stretched out across it, with the motto "Don't Tread on Me." That belief, however, rests on no firm base of historical evidence.

It is well documented that the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" were used together on several flags during the War of Independence. The only question in doubt is whether the Continental Navy actually used a red and white striped flag with a rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" as its jack. The evidence is inconclusive. There is reason to believe that the Continental Navy jack was simply a red and white striped flag with no other adornment.

The rattlesnake emerged as a symbol of the English colonies of North America about the time of the Seven Years War, when it appeared in newspaper prints with the motto "Join or Die." By the time of the War of Independence, the rattlesnake, frequently used in conjunction with the motto "Don't Tread on Me," was a common symbol for the United States, its independent spirit, and its resistance to tyranny.

Two American military units of the Revolution are known to have used the rattlesnake and the "Don't Tread on Me" motto: Proctor's Independent Battalion, of Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, and Sullivan's Life Guard during the Rhode Island campaign of 1777. The rattlesnake and the motto also appeared on military accoutrements, such as drums, and on state paper currency, during the Revolution.

The image of the rattlesnake and the motto "Don't Tread on Me" certainly had associations with the Continental Navy.
Great post Hot Rod
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:24 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is what mistyeyes really wants to do. But the Trump Squad ain't going to let the 0zombie do that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hrmLBDZvE

That would be me taking Your Russian Flag flying ass down.

You TrumPutins are Un American Russian loving punks

Its laughable to have you "defend" the flag
Old 03-15-2018, 10:14 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

^^^ It's deplorable to have you NOT "defend" the flag.

you are therefore designated as a "flag fag" and by executive proclamation you will be executed on sight for any desecration of the US Flag.

His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse, hereby declares that not only is it treason to desecrate the US Flag but also it is now OUTLAWED to fly any foreign flag on US soil (except embassies) by punishment of DEATH.

baahahahaaaa

let's have some flag protests. we are waiting .... bahahahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 10:18 PM   #53
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

Gays are smarter than Straight people? I don't know about that. You can't be too smart if you wanna stick your dick up another guy's ass, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 08:56 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And last i checked, 'egging' someone's car at MOST got someone community service. IF YOU COULD find out who actually did it, and the cops were willing to proesecute.
You checked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #55
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Gays are smarter than Straight people? I don't know about that. You can't be too smart if you wanna stick your dick up another guy's ass, lol.

Jim
LMAO. Jim you do come up with a good one from time to time!
Old 03-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #56
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Saw this one the other day. Up on the back glass too, not down low on the bumper.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:22 AM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
SOME MURDER FACTS

The United States is 3rd in murders around the World.
But if you remove:

1. Chicago
2. Detroit
3. Washington DC
4. St Louis
5. New Orleans

The US becomes 189th out of 193 countries on Earth.
All 5 of these cities have STRICT gun control laws and are run by Democrats.
https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...-murder-facts/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 08:25 AM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SLOBBRIN is talking in tongues again.

Hold on to your butts.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #59
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Its more than just Democrat politicians that keep those cities high in crime.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:25 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
SOME MURDER FACTS

The United States is 3rd in murders around the World.
But if you remove:

1. Chicago
2. Detroit
3. Washington DC
4. St Louis
5. New Orleans

The US becomes 189th out of 193 countries on Earth.
All 5 of these cities have STRICT gun control laws and are run by Democrats.
the listing is partially inaccurate.

New Orleans gun controls if they actually have them are illegal under state law.

all of the cities listed have majority black populations.

Quote:
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women