Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
{vb:debugvardump notices}
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2018, 06:59 AM   #1
Life Is 2 Short
BANNED

Talking Rockerrick / Assfucker / Warhead the mini series!

More to come!
Life Is 2 Short is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:13 AM   #2
Texasdoubleheader
BANNED

Hmm
Texasdoubleheader is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:57 AM   #3
Bear The Bare Backer
BANNED

Talking

My first review. Hope you guys & gals like it!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2345338
Bear The Bare Backer is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:04 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Bravo!!

Another encore??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:21 AM   #5
Bear The Bare Backer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Another encore??
Bear The Bare Backer is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:25 PM   #6
Zip A Dee Doo Dah
BANNED

Talking

Let me start by saying I don't normally see TS providers, Sure everyone likes cross dressers and who doesn't like wearing woman's panties. Its a given right? That being said I'm posting this with my new TS handle. I will keep my Killeeninformer2 handle for chicks without dicks!

It all started when I figured out that Rockerrick aka Bottoms up and assfucker had the same posting style. Ricky as "SL" calls him has zero self control with his trolling. I never gave him much thought and I know many have him blocked on the board. But when SL'S video came out it depicted Rockerrick in a light I never noticed before. Simply put I was intrigued.

So I answered a BP AD one day. Sure they were fake pictures but it was a hot looking TS that had a small dick. I figured why not? I wanted to get at least one TS under my belt before I called on Ricky (The Stiff Mister) Two call system and it was game on.

So I got showered and brushed my teeth and even double cleaned my dick. It was strange... I never cared how my dick might taste to some of the chicks I meet using my other handle Killeeninformer2. But for some reason I wanted to not offend a brother. Lets face it, there is no such thing as a "chick with a dick" only "dudes with tits".

I arrived at TS Brittany Loves (BP Handle) incall. In lighting fast fashion I get the room number. Off I go. My first TS experience stood behind the door as I walked in. He... I mean she was a spinner little TS. Dressed in all yellow like I requested and in black heels. Suddenly as He... I mean she walked towards me I realized his... I mean her face looked very familiar. Sure as shit. It was Rockerrick. We both just laughed. Ricky asks Killeeninformer how have you been? I tell him... her "just fine!" I ask him...her how he...she has been? He...she replied "I'm kicking ass and taking names!" Well next thing you know we both decided to jump on our laptops and see if we could both troll and post some shit on the board. We do have are favorite people to troll as is well known. One thing lead to another and next thing I knew Rockerrick was blowing me. That boy.. I mean girl know how to suck some dick. Just as I was ready to blow he...she moves down for some DATO. Oh my... which made sence. After all Brittany Love / Rockerrick have been eating SL'S shit for a while now. Well we finished up. I wanted to respect his...her time. I only paid for his...her $100 hour session. Ricky being the stand up guy, refiused the cash and didn't even want a reach around. Class act if I do say so myself. Said out good byes and promised to both be total dicks once back on the board.

As I drove home I just laughed. Turned on my Jimmy Buffet music and played...

Now if any of you believe any of this.. well then you probably also believe SL outed Ricky by posting two Youtube video's. Thank god Rockerrick disabled his account and isn't posting on the board. Right warhead?

Adios Fat Bitches!

Zip A Dee Doo Dah is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:59 AM   #7
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

next handle up ?

go for Stopped Looking
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha