Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
MidnightMountain
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default New Site Improvements and Roadmap

At first glance it seems EECIE is a fantastic site and community. Most sites in any industry never achieve this. Congratulations!

Ironically, the site features seem relatively outdated and clunky, leading me to these questions:
1) Are site features and modernization currently being actively worked on?
2) Is so is there a road map of what’s planned or a change log of hats recently been improved?
3) If not what do you need to start (1)? Do you need technical help? Software development help? Cloud or server resources?

Whatever is needed are you open to offers of help to get stuff done? I don’t even want any payment, I (maybe others as well) might be willing to help out a bit for free, just to make my own site experience better, faster, and more efficient, especially for the most common things people come here to do on the site.

Btw, getting this kind of help does not require disclosing private information of any kind. It’s common to test improvements with dummy data, this is what health care provider sites do, the tech people who build stuff never see any private information.

Best regards,
MM
MidnightMountain is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:13 AM   #2
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

If it Aint Broke dont fix it !

You sound like a nice guy but for some reason while reading this post i had a flashback to 2014 when there was a request in a software developers forum on a web site with someone taking bids on having a exact clone of another web site in the hobby .

The ticket was filled for a little over 2k $

They specified in the job order a EXACT WORKING CLONE with all attributes .

Have no idea why the thought to recall this popped in my head ?

In my arrogant opion and along with my mis speled words people like what they know and what has worked .

another site used to naughty and also had reviews then they rolled out a whole new format they where even based in silicon valley .

It sucked so bad after the new roll out traffic dropped off and in the shitter it went .

I like the current way things are but change is always going to happen do to man and women evolving .

But i will also add that as i type this and act so informed i know nothing and the above typed words prove my last statement ...
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #3
MidnightMountain
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Hey Slick, good to meet you (for some reason ur name flashed me back to the movie Heat with Robert DeNiro, slick was on a heist crew).

You bring up some great points. It has to be done very carefully. Many companies have tried to make “improvements” to a site, only to have it become a nightmare that customers actually liked much less! The thing is though, anything can be done poorly. I’m sure you’ve seen a restaurant you loved make menu changes, or open a new location, that ended up sucking.

So what’s the trick that lets some successful sites to continuously improve without creating a cluster of pissed off customers?

There are a lot of best practices, but a few of the biggest tricks are:

- Don’t guess. Ask users what they care about. Focus on common scenarios not obscure requests.

- Even if you think you’ve listened, *never* just roll out a surprise new version of a site. Start by keeping the existing site unchanged, and letting small groups of experienced users trial private beta changes to get their opinion. If you ask 10 people and they all love it, open the beta to 25 people. If the first 10 hate it, you have to try again, but at least you haven’t driven people away or hurt the business.

- Don’t let site owners or technical people make all the user interface decisions. Owner and staff input is important, but as you are listening to what people want, also include at least one person with UX experience, who knows the process of interpreting user feedback into good design changes, that are practical and work well. This part is not all art. Yes some of it is having good design intuition, but a UX (user experience) person also uses well established processes that make it more efficient to get the right result.

Again you are correct that things work as is, and the site already has a lot of success. The other side of the coin is no business can afford to be complacent. It doesn’t take many years passing to go stale on the Internet. The hardest part, building a great community, has already been achieved. I see no reason to risk that or not nurture it as a precious asset.
MidnightMountain is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:48 AM   #4
ElectricHorseman
Registered Member

It sure would be nice to have a favorites feature. Perhaps there already is but I can't find it. I travel a lot and look in many different locales. If I could favorite my picks it would reduce shopping considerably. Thanks
ElectricHorseman is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricHorseman View Post
It sure would be nice to have a favorites feature. Perhaps there already is but I can't find it. I travel a lot and look in many different locales. If I could favorite my picks it would reduce shopping considerably. Thanks
Here they're called "contacts", not favorites. Look on your favorite provider's public profile, not showcase. Under her name, there's a tab called users lists. Click on it & then click "add to contacts". You can then view your contacts from your user control panel.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:26 AM   #6
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMountain View Post
At first glance it seems EECIE is a fantastic site and community. Most sites in any industry never achieve this. Congratulations!

Ironically, the site features seem relatively outdated and clunky, leading me to these questions:
1) Are site features and modernization currently being actively worked on?
2) Is so is there a road map of what’s planned or a change log of hats recently been improved?
3) If not what do you need to start (1)? Do you need technical help? Software development help? Cloud or server resources?

Whatever is needed are you open to offers of help to get stuff done? I don’t even want any payment, I (maybe others as well) might be willing to help out a bit for free, just to make my own site experience better, faster, and more efficient, especially for the most common things people come here to do on the site.

Btw, getting this kind of help does not require disclosing private information of any kind. It’s common to test improvements with dummy data, this is what health care provider sites do, the tech people who build stuff never see any private information.

Best regards,
MM
First you got to realized that this site is a off the shelf Vbulletin site, so most likely it's going to use features that's you can get from there or those sources that make plugins and mods for Vbulletin. so they are most likely the most stable plugins, mods they have, but most likely not using everything they provide as mods and plugins, also people that do a lot of development for this type of site do it under open source, you'll be better going to the Vbulletin site and see what they have and how to integrate with what they supply.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women