Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
Lesa Tyler
Account Disabled

User ID: 1540
Location: Houston N/NW & Galleria, Tour All of Tx, La., OK., Fla.
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE

My NEW website was designed by Magnific Media and althought someone on here had a problerm with the site, I have had many emails and phone calls stating how much nicer my site looks.

This lady spent alot of extra time ( even though someone said it was a template ) the lady did not use any of the templates available.
If she had, it would not have made any difference to me

SHE HAS NOW MADE MY NEW SITE LIKE I HAD ORIGINALLY WANTED MY OLD SITE TO LOOK.....

You guys take a look and please let me know what you think? www.lesatyler.com

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL,
LESA ANN
Lesa Tyler is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
CharminEyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Very nice and professional looking site, but it takes sooo lllooonnnngggg to load, even with a high speed line and a very fast computer. You might want to ask your web site designer if they can reduce the size of several of the images and/or reduce the amount of Flash used on the site.
CharminEyes is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Deleted it

I thought you wanted someones opinion on it and not an advertisment for someone here.
Its great if you are uh happy with it.

Good for you and the um designer
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Oh wait from the quote "You guys take a look and please let me know what you think? www.lesatyler.com"

I will.

I think the pictures are far too small to look at, I think java and flash running on a cheap server without a back engine makes the pages look and react like shit and I think you could do a lot better with a real web master working on your site in real code.

You are a beautiful woman with an amazing background including playboy. Not many can say that.
Yet you hire some 3rd rate (I am being nice) want to be designer to do something my dog could do if I spread peanut butter on my keyboard and mouse.

That is what I think
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharminEyes View Post
Very nice and professional looking site, but it takes sooo lllooonnnngggg to load, even with a high speed line and a very fast computer. You might want to ask your web site designer if they can reduce the size of several of the images and/or reduce the amount of Flash used on the site.

Charmin...very good advice...I did some tweeking ( and spent sometime with wix tech support) and the site has been loading in about 5 to 8 seconds now.... I have checked it over 25 times today in several different browsers.

They( Wix) did note they were having a tech issue last nite and also that there are a great many factors that contribute to load time of a flash site so it could occaisionally be outside factors that contribute. Most folks are willing to forfeit a second or two of load time for the flash elements however.

Charmin Thanks for the feedback....

All The Best
MM
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #6
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Oh wait from the quote "You guys take a look and please let me know what you think? www.lesatyler.com"

I will.

I think the pictures are far too small to look at, I think java and flash running on a cheap server without a back engine makes the pages look and react like shit and I think you could do a lot better with a real web master working on your site in real code.

You are a beautiful woman with an amazing background including playboy. Not many can say that.
Yet you hire some 3rd rate (I am being nice) want to be designer to do something my dog could do if I spread peanut butter on my keyboard and mouse.

That is what I think

Lets not turn this into a mud slinging thread, you can get your point across without the unnecessary rudeness. Eccie wont be the venue for that sort of behavior. Thanks!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I had no problem with your site loading . I did notice that your home page, and your page 9 page had the exact same content on it, so you may want to remove one.

FWIW If I could give you advice based more on personal taste I would try to eliminate some of the clutter.For example some of the extra colors and trim could be eliminated, and others changed to complement the photos that you wish to feature. The links you have on your home page could be moved to their own seperate page to also avoid excess clutter. You are a beautiful woman I would make your photos larger, and use them as more of a focal point on your web site.

It looks like you are off to a good start, but almost all new web sites need some tweaking before you can truly call it your own.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
lbkguy00
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm on at 15Mb connection and your site loaded slowly. I would ask your web people to change it to HTML with images instead of one BIG flash movie. It will load fast! Other than that, as long as it has pics of you, I can't complain.
lbkguy00 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #9
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

So, my thoughts on this site..

1st, this is an autogenerated site that has been built through Wix Website builder. Reviewing the underlying source code will quickly prove that as Wix has marked it as their own. Wix is free and available to all.
http://www.wix.com/
Like any website builder, this is entirely appropriate for a provider site; not appropriate for an enterprise web site -- because of the inefficient generated code. Writing your own code is almost always more efficient once you learn best practices.

If anyone wanted to copy this site, that could be easily done. In IE 8 or greater, simply expand Tools --> Developer Tools and view the HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Subsitute your own pictures in there and you have a site. Quite easy to do. Use IE 9's networking analyzer capabilities if you want to find the bottleneck in the site though it's pretty clear that what's causing it from looking at the code -- heavy usuage of old time concepts like frames, ect..

Despite a non-corporate design, let's also point out the pros.
1. This site is designed appropriately for the audience. We don't have a team of people working on this one site. We don't need MVC architecture here or other patterns.
2. Red, White, and Blue is a very safe design concept. Associating the provider with the American image is a very safe, time-tested, and astute design strategy.
3. Hopefully, this is cheap. Real Enterprise clients pay big bucks -- as in hundreds of thousands, even millions, of dollars to bring in high powered consultants. This is a practical way to bring the benefits of web business to smaller clientele who don't have those luxuries.

Overall, a good design. If I were leading a team of programmers as an architect, would I recommend this design? no.. But the number one concept on any site is to design the site for your audience. This is entirely appropriate. I give the site an 'A' for practicality.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #10
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerman12 View Post
So, my thoughts on this site..

1st, this is an autogenerated site that has been built through Wix Website builder. Reviewing the underlying source code will quickly prove that as Wix has marked it as their own. Wix is free and available to all.
http://www.wix.com/
Like any website builder, this is entirely appropriate for a provider site; not appropriate for an enterprise web site -- because of the inefficient generated code. Writing your own code is almost always more efficient once you learn best practices.

If anyone wanted to copy this site, that could be easily done. In IE 8 or greater, simply expand Tools --> Developer Tools and view the HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Subsitute your own pictures in there and you have a site. Quite easy to do. Use IE 9's networking analyzer capabilities if you want to find the bottleneck in the site though it's pretty clear that what's causing it from looking at the code -- heavy usuage of old time concepts like frames, ect..

Despite a non-corporate design, let's also point out the pros.
1. This site is designed appropriately for the audience. We don't have a team of people working on this one site. We don't need MVC architecture here or other patterns.
2. Red, White, and Blue is a very safe design concept. Associating the provider with the American image is a very safe, time-tested, and astute design strategy.
3. Hopefully, this is cheap. Real Enterprise clients pay big bucks -- as in hundreds of thousands, even millions, of dollars to bring in high powered consultants. This is a practical way to bring the benefits of web business to smaller clientele who don't have those luxuries.

Overall, a good design. If I were leading a team of programmers as an architect, would I recommend this design? no.. But the number one concept on any site is to design the site for your audience. This is entirely appropriate. I give the site an 'A' for practicality.
Well Thank You Soonerman for pointing out the obvious and the A for praticality....However I will clarify further..

I am Tia owner of Magnific Media. I do sites as a service to those who cannot or wish to not build sites on their own but may be capable of maintaining once done, so I build in Wix. I make no bones about the fact that I build in that platform and all my clients know that before we ever do business. ( I occasionally use Go Daddy, Moonfruit, Eblogger and more)
Wix is taunted as a free site as you post suggest but they charge for hosting and they charge folks to build sites for them...I simply do the same and pass on the exact hosting charge or less and I am much more cost effective then wix designers are.

It is a platform that works fine for providers. (It is provider friendly as long as providers remove wix ads & pay for hosting it will probably stay that way) I find most providers just want and need to project a professional image ( yes...maybe not like a law firm or software company) but better than just a BP or ECCIE ad or such. Many are just wanting to get a bit of their personality across and their information available to the potential client.

You mention you hoped it was cheap. Well cheap is a relative term but I charge a reasonable amount usually $300 and below including domain name and hosting. For the provider who doesn't care to take the time, doesn't have the aptitude or just wants to not do it themselves... I will. They can then maintain or I will for a small monthly fee.They get the choice which for many webmasters isn't an option. I often think of this much like hair color some pay to have it done.... some do it themselves...it's just personal preference.

I also offer photo work, ad copy and much more for the start up provider or the busy professional. My number one goal is to help raise the level of providers out there and help when ever I can. I do charge some because like everyone time is money for me too.

I designed Lesa's site to the customer's request. She wanted it simple. She wanted it to project and all American theme. She wanted flash ( loads a bit slower approx 3-8 seconds) She is very happy with her site and that is truly all that counts right???

As for copying sites that can be done by most anyone. But why would anyone want to?

I will say Soonerman I am not quiet sure why you feel the need to technically evaluate all things website on this board (because as my Dad would say it..."You don't even have a dog in this hunt") You obviously build sites and are very technical but why trouble yourself with us peons.

But if you feel the need to critique and evaluate my work and some others knock your sock off. I hope I have explained by point of view and business model enough to satisfy.
Sincerely,
Tia
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #11
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey Tia, good job on the website. Running any new business can be challenging, and I don't want to take away from what you done. I just merely explained how the website was built to those interested. I hope you get lots of business and keep growing your company.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:53 PM   #12
Tantalizing Tia
Account Disabled

User ID: 23333

Soonerman you seem quiet knowledgeable are you in the web biz?
Tantalizing Tia is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tia, I think your work is great and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to help me with my website problem a few weeks back. I found you to very kind and helpful.

Thanks again!
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
Tantalizing Tia
Account Disabled

User ID: 23333

Brooke,
You are so very welcome...anytime I can help let me know. I hope you got it all worked out in the end. Plus I hope your other business endevor is going well.
Lets have lunch and thanks for the post.
hugggs
tia
Tantalizing Tia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women