Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default Ladies!!!! When are you going to tour Ohio?

Anon is coming off hiatus soon. . .

Anybody interested in visiting Ohio this summer?

Other than the obvious (booking and being dependable) what do the gents here in Ohio need to do to get some of the other ECCIE beauties to pass through?

ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There is nothing in Ohio. They will start touring when the state of Ohio moves South.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

One of my pet peeves is hobbyists who constantly whine "Come to my area!!!"

Sometimes, if Mohammad won't come to the mountain, the mountain has got to come to Mohammad. And this mountain has enjoyed his various trips. Try it yourself, you might enjoy it.

Cheers,

bcg (headed to parts south this coming weekend to meet a lady long on his radar...)
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There is nothing in Ohio. They will start touring when the state of Ohio moves South.
That probably makes it a lot like the Malay Peninsula.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

I sure love the way you three ladies are wearing your hair these days. . .

JACKASSES!

Old 05-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
One of my pet peeves is hobbyists who constantly whine "Come to my area!!!"
I won't speak for other ladies, but it rates way up there with me too.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #7
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I won't speak for other ladies, but it rates up way up there with me too.
Me too! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to tour somewhere that the guys are begging me to come to and then end up with no pre-bookings. As for ohio.....i would love to visit the r&r hall of fame, so I could make it a business/recreational trip some time. I'm always up for suggestions for touring.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:15 AM   #8
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
JACKASSES!

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
Me too! I can't tell you how many times I have tried to tour somewhere that the guys are begging me to come to and then end up with no pre-bookings. As for ohio.....i would love to visit the r&r hall of fame, so I could make it a business/recreational trip some time. I'm always up for suggestions for touring.
Actually Memphis isn't that far, so maybe I will get down there this summer, Bliss.

I agree with you on the guys begging and never following through on their end. That is one of the discussions I was hoping to stimulate on this thread, and perhaps encourage ladies to talk a bit about what causes them to tour, so maybe those of us that do beg, become more enlightened.

As to Atlanta. . .why bother, it is worse than Ohio. At least we don't have tired, cranky providers that are overpriced. They can keep their peaches.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:35 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Actually Memphis isn't that far, so maybe I will get down there this summer, Bliss.
Miss Bliss's reputation suggests that it'll be worth the trip (I've been meaning to see her (she is, after all, local to me), but the stars never align. Dammit. But what's worth experiencing is worth waiting for, I say...)

And Little Rock is only two hours or so west of Memphis, and I know you were interested in a lady there. It'll take a tiny bit of work to track her down, but recent reviews say it'll be worth it.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 05-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #11
ANONONE
BANNED

Hmmmm. . .

Thanks for the tip, BCG!

That little corner of the world is looking like a "must see" destination this summer. Maybe I will buy you an adult beverage or three, BCG, if the stars align and I manage to get down there.

I know I have to visit Paducah, KY later this summer, which gets me closer to that general region. If I just extend my trip I could probably see that doll you elude to, as well as our new friend Miss Bliss.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with Bliss on making it a recreational/work trip. There are several things in Ohio that I would enjoy seeing and doing. The aforementioned Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, The Underground Railroad, the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Manatee Coast Exhibit at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. I'm not FS but I'd still go and dance.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #13
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As to Atlanta. . .why bother, it is worse than Ohio. At least we don't have tired, cranky providers that are overpriced. They can keep their peaches.
Oh, we have plenty of young ones too. And some of them are more likely to be focused singularly on the payday. They'll still see guys that are personality free.

Overpriced? Just because you choose not to pay my rates does not equate to being overpriced. Thankfully, there are other men that don't hold your opinion.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #14
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

've always heard Ohio was a very pretty/scenic state. How is the LE situation up there? H
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #15
ANONONE
BANNED

WOW!

I better open a window, because I just got a whiff of spoiled, canned peaches.

SH and Paven, the LE can be tricky in the city limits of Columbus and in the beltway of Cincinnati, so most stick to the suburbs in those two towns.

In Cincy, you would want to actually stay in NKY near the airport. NKY is nice because it puts you near both stadiums for sports, the underground railroad museum, as well as the Newport aquarium and Mainstrasse. There are also many museums, music halls in downtown Cincy, which is just across the river. You might like the Hoffbrau house at Newport on the levee (and other clubs), and the other attractions in Northern Kentucky. If you want nature, an hour down the river is Clifty Falls. To the east, up river is Shawnee State Forest. To the south and east is Red River Gorge. These are all very pretty.

You could also stay north of Cincy near Kings island--there is much fun to be had in that area as far as attractions. the key is to stay out of Hamilton County as the sheriff has a major erection for all things to do with SP--this is the same guy in power that went after Larry Flint in the seventies. Yep, over forty years guiding the region as KING LEO otherwise known as Simon Liess. Paven you should be VERY careful as this town has run every strip joint and erotic dance agency out of town--we have to drive an hour just to see a girl wearing pasties. If you come here, stick to this type of board--do not advertise on BP and CL, as i think he and his deputies eat lunch together picking targets out those two publications (now web sites). They pride themselves on the "clean community values."

CBUS has German Village and Shakespeare Festival in the summer that is pretty awesome. I think they also have a minor league team. I usually prefer the suburbs north of the city near Dublin. If you are into nature and scenic areas, I would make sure i go south and east of CBUS while here and take in Hocking Hills for a day or so--very beautiful!

Dayton also has a minor league team and a few attractions. Most stay near the 675 and 75 interchange.

Others from the north may weigh in about Toledo and Cleveland. I don't get that far north these days.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women