Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #16
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman View Post
Was it what you thought it would be?

Kisses,

Alex
Which city? Been to most in and outside the US. Very hot
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:42 AM   #17
Chiara.Delano
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 28487
My ECCIE Reviews

Les Chandelles was fabulously sexy. I was taken by a very good looking boyfriend and I can attest the people attending were mostly hot! Never been to any in NY, heard they can be kinda fugly!
Chiara x
Chiara.Delano is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #18
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:

Kisses,

Alex
I have and enjoy them a great deal under limited parameters.

I go with a partner, and my partner is the only one who touches me. I really don't like the idea of getting involved with anyone I meet there - the crowd is often less then desirable with some desirables mixed in. It's not so much about being good looking as I'm turned off by the way they approach me.

Ever have really awesome sex and think "shame no one saw that"? Part of the fun is to engage with someone that you have off-the-charts sexual chemistry with. Having an audience to feed off of creates some amazing adrenaline filled sex. It also gives all future alone time an extra kick, and oddly increases the sense of intimacy as you have a shared secret thrill.

I also like watching a couple in the midst of spectacular sex.

I once had a dominatrix spank mercilessly before an audience of about 20 people - and their applause, howling laughter and yelled comments made for a fascinating play session.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 PM   #19
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Lauren hit the nail on the head! Went to a club in Philly (now closed) with the SO several years ago with the similar expectations as Lauren; awesome sex in front of a crowd. My SO was very turned on by the idea and we went for it. We had a great time, the memories are just ours and proved to be a turn-on every now & then. Nothing more to say because Lauren already said it

I did go to a club in Berlin (more of a giant brothel/party house) and put a review here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37359
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #20
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been to them in Dallas, Denver, and Little Rock. Each club has its own theme, cliques, etc, so it's hard to make a sweeping judgement of "sex clubs" in general.
MY experiences have all been wonderful! I am bi, and many couples go to them looking to add another female to their party. I must be blessed, never had a bad time anywhere, yet! In fact, I'll be going to one in the DFW area this week, and will update you! Swinging is the way to go! No lies, nothing to hide, and open minded people, what a great combo! I suggest everyone try it at least once!
JadeNow is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post
I did go to a club in Berlin (more of a giant brothel/party house) and put a review here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37359
This is what is called in german "Sauna Club" or "FKK Club". It's not a swinger club or "party house", and it's not like "Les Chandelles"

A "Sauna Club" is defacto a bordello -- but without a bordello license (which is quite hard to get). Popular in the german speaking world but certainly not what Alex had in her mind, I guess.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I've never had a bad time at a swinger club...a couple of crazy as bat shit times but that usually came from some jealous drunk going off

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeNow View Post
Swinging is the way to go! No lies, nothing to hide, and open minded people, what a great combo! I suggest everyone try it at least once!
No lies, are you kidding? Swingers lie like everyone else. They are open minded about what they want to be open minded about.

"only the girls play, " , "same room only'' , ''full swap'', ''soft swap'', ''soft swap with protection'' , ''we only do our partners'', ''we only like to watch'', .....they got more fucking restrictions on fucking than vice does!

Seriously why are their rules any more 'open minded' than than a couple who does not swing?

That said, the one in Paris has been my favorite so far.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:54 AM   #23
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No lies, are you kidding? Swingers lie like everyone else. They are open minded about what they want to be open minded about.

"only the girls play, " , "same room only'' , ''full swap'', ''soft swap'', ''soft swap with protection'' , ''we only do our partners'', ''we only like to watch'', .....they got more fucking restrictions on fucking than vice does!

Seriously why are their rules any more 'open minded' than than a couple who does not swing?

That said, the one in Paris has been my favorite so far.

Being open minded doesn't suggest you can't have boundaries. Everyone has a line in the sand, and that doesn't make them bad, dishonest or liars. How is it a lie when it's being openly discussed between the partners? A lie is the opposite of the truth, not delineating what boundaries you can manage and which boundaries are likely to hurt you if crossed.

We're all human, we all have ways we get hurt. What will hurt one person, will not hurt another person. So being present in the same room may leave them feeling connected to their partner, where being separated will leave too much to their imagination where their personal insecurities cause them issues. They know this, so they say "same room". That's a lie? That's being self aware and compensating for your weaknesses in a way that still allows your partner to have fun. It's finding a medium point where everyone is happy.

Relationships are about negotiation, no one's claiming either partner is perfect, without a shred of self consciousness or hang ups or emotional problems. Swingers get to be human.

Soft swap with protection is just as much about not wanting to pass around diseases, when having sex with people you hardly know. Is that an act of dishonesty? Or concern for the physical health of each of you?

And some couples, myself included, don't want an added male to the group. I don't like the idea of playing with two men at once, it's intimidating to me. I am also uncomfortable with the idea of a man watching me with another man - a random sexual hang up. One I have no desire working on changing, even if it were possible. But because I swing I can't have things that turn me off?

Sexuality is extremely varied from one person to the next. Couples don't always have exactly the same interests so they find situations where both will be comfortable and enjoy. Also part of swinging and polyamory is talking about what is necessary to create a "safe space". Pin point your jealousies, your insecurities, your natural inclinations regarding self doubt, fear, vulnerability, and find ways to participate where your faults will not be triggered. Again, swingers get to be human. And couples should negotiate. There's no lie in that.

I think you're missing the boat entirely, coming at it from a very righteous perspective.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No boats where I'm headed. Fouuuuuuuuuurr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
Being open minded doesn't suggest you can't have boundaries. Everyone has a line in the sand, ...

I think you're missing the boat entirely, coming at it from a very righteous perspective.

I actually think that the people that think just because they are swingers they are somehow more 'open minded' is the fallacy here and the more righteous attitude of the two.

What makes a couple that has a DIFFERENT set of boundries any more open or close minded? Is a couple that chooses not to engage in the lifestyle close minded? If so are they any more close minded than a couple that goes to swingers club and does not want anyone touching them? Who gets to choose who is close minded was my only point. It appeared that the earlier poster that I quoted seemed to think that people not engaging in the lifestyle are less open minded. I do not agree with that POV.

My other point was that there is just as much lying and jealousy inside the lifestyle as there is out of it. After all both sets are human.
Quote:
Swingers get to be human.
In fact I think we agree on this point. To argue otherwise is self righteous to me and this is coming from someone that has engaged extensively in the lifestyle. I make fun of my friends in the lifestyle all the time who think they are so called a 'drama free' couple. Drama free just means you get your way all the time. That’s not healthy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:04 PM   #25
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think it depends on the people. I did NOT experience the realm of "rules, limits, and restrictions" that have been mentioned. I always go into any situation with an open mind. I wish EVERYONE did!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:18 PM   #26
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:

Ever have really awesome sex and think "shame no one saw that"? ...
That sounds like a Woody Allen masturbation joke.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:42 PM   #27
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, and bringing out the video camera and trying to re-create it never works....should install the motion detectors and capture those perfect moments to share with whomever wants to see!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #28
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have an opportunity coming up next week. It will be my first time so I will let you know
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #29
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, fortunately for me, I have work, so I cannot go as planned, but they are still open and another date will be set! At least 2 clubs in DFW I can brag about (PM for details).
Go in with a positive attitude, be open to anything, and you can't NOT have fun!!! It's all those rules and restrictions that make it not work for every partnership. I, on the other hand, am single, so I am welcomed all the time, sometimes even for free! Nothing is more precious than freedom!
I've always said "The difference between swinging and cheating is communication and CONSENT!"
As long as the people are secure, and non-jealous types, the kind of people who enjoy sharing, it's always a guaranteed great time. Usually it ends up at some couple's home after the club for a hot tub, or more fun!
I say "Try everything ONCE before you judge it."
Old 10-15-2010, 05:29 AM   #30
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Kisses,

Alex
Name the country and city and if they have one...I have probably been. In Nov I am traveling to San Fran...my fav is The Power Exchange...remodeled warehouse...5 floor with everything from dance club, medical fantasy room with 10 beds, glory hole area, a 3 cell jail area...london tunnel complete with a full size London Taxi. You can google it. Though I must admit I have not sampled the DFW area...that changes tonight.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women