Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Currently Active Users: 3664 (1260 members & 2400 guests)
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.


Eros® Girls
Jetdoll.com
New ShowCases
Escort Design
Lilly

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #31
garhkal
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2010
Location: reynoldsburg, ohio
Posts: 1,568
Reviews: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
According to these Senate Democrats he should:

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...-to-resign?amp

The accusations keep coming. Let’s face it, he’s been a joke since day one. A bad joke like he was a bad comedian. Goodbye Al!
Pity he can't be FIRED In disgrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I think it's good to have a no tolerance policy on sexual misconduct. Can't weigh the good against the bad here. The bad is so cumbersome it simply outweighs any amount of good.
While i think this is all setting one HELL of a dangerous precedent.. Get accused, doesn't matter if the accusations are real, or even if the accuser's KNOWN (as supposedly some of the gals against Franken remained anonymous), and you are done for..
NO due process, NO right to confront your accuser.. NO NOTHING.
garhkal is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #32
garhkal
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2010
Location: reynoldsburg, ohio
Posts: 1,568
Reviews: 7
Default

Where'd my post go??
garhkal is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:03 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Premium Access
 
Yssup Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: In your RTM, biyatch!
Posts: 38,584
Reviews: 56
Default

Nope and FUCK YOU!

Dipshits bugger (forbidden topic) and get this not the Senate while Democrats have to resign to prove their sincerity.

FUCK YOU! Eat shit and die, assholes! You don’t get this,

If we are not a nation of laws then why the fuck aren’t YOU dead?
__________________
CONGRATULATIONS LEXUS LOVER, AKA “LLiarMan”, OUR 2017 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:35 AM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access
 
lustylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Steeler Nation
Posts: 9,912
Reviews: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nope and FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU! Eat shit and die, assholes!
^^^ To consolidate his DOTY lead, assup stages an epic, multi-thread mega-meltdown.
__________________
STRAIGHT FROM A LIBTARD'S MOUTH:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...your just to dumb to know your dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Your opinion is shit.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:31 AM   #35
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access
 
dilbert firestorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 9, 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 11,423
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nope and FUCK YOU!

Dipshits bugger (forbidden topic) and get this not the Senate while Democrats have to resign to prove their sincerity.

FUCK YOU! Eat shit and die, assholes! You don’t get this,

If we are not a nation of laws then why the fuck aren’t YOU dead?
INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --



INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --



INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --
__________________
Dilbert Firestorm

U want it rare
, medium , medium-well , or well done ??

Your goose is cooked!!!


Its Zizzle Time!
... Its LBFM time!!!...



dilbert firestorm is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:15 AM   #36
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 37,698
Default

Is AssUp rising in the most recent polls?

So is Moore.*

*The same polls predicting HillariousNoMore's landslide.

Until a couple of weeks ago did anyone really give a shit about Franklin?
__________________
ASTROS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
2017
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:23 AM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 31, 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 9,396
Reviews: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe the Senate won’t seat him and let the Governor select a replacement. I don’t know how that will go over with the Alabama voters. The Minnesota Governor is a Democrat. Another Democrat will replace Franken. Things even out.
The important thing is to keep the seat Republican.

Everybody knows the game the Democrats and MSM played. They waited untill Moore could not be replaced on the ballot to raise these questions and allegations. They saw a chance to steal a Senate Seat.

Elect Moore, and deal with it later. When another Supreme Court Judge croaks, and President Trump needs every Senator he can muster to get a nominee through, everybody will see how important it is to keep this seat in the Republican camp.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:12 AM   #38
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 37,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The important thing is to keep the seat Republican.
It's been mentioned in various of the threads here and now as the pundits discuss the "sexual harassment" strategy of the Liberals.

The "back drop" is the Liberals have KNOWN for years it was on going and prevalent among their ranks. The did nothing, and I mean NOTHING when they had the "chance of a lifetime" to bounce the POTUS for sexually harassing subordinates (like any CEO in the private sector would get ... "the boot"!).

Since then this is the first time they have a POTUS they believe is vulnerable to being "booted out" by ACCUSATIONS of "sexual harassment"! So they have to "clean up their own house" before they start looking in the windows of someone else's house.

The didn't do that with the FBI. You can see where that's going!

The didn't do that with the DNC and you saw where that went!

Conyer and Franken are "cannon fodder" and are being sacrificed as the Liberal's "house cleaning" ... to gain the "moral high ground" so they can demand the Conservatives "clean their own house" and try to use it in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Those guys are "easy" to use as the sacrificial lambs for the "good of the politics." It's not really about what's right or wrong, it's about political correctness and winning.

Problem: The hypocrisy and corruption is etched in their ranks.

A polish job won't cut it. Here's the post-Clinton poster boy:



And another facilitating wife, a Clinton hack.

Speedo exemplifies their "justifying" philosophy for unlawfulness!

Speedo's philosophy:
It's not against the law if the cops don't catch me!
__________________
ASTROS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
2017
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #39
grean
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Jun 10, 2012
Location: Plano
Posts: 2,345
Reviews: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Conyer and Franken are "cannon fodder" and are being sacrificed as the Liberal's "house cleaning" ... to gain the "moral high ground" so they can demand the Conservatives "clean their own house" and try to use it in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Those guys are "easy" to use as the sacrificial lambs for the "good of the politics." It's not really about what's right or wrong, it's about political correctness and winning.
Think your right on the nose.

I also think it's shameful though, it took more than one skeleton to fall out of Franken's closet before they called him out.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #40
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's been mentioned in various of the threads here and now as the pundits discuss the "sexual harassment" strategy of the Liberals.

The "back drop" is the Liberals have KNOWN for years it was on going and prevalent among their ranks. The did nothing, and I mean NOTHING when they had the "chance of a lifetime" to bounce the POTUS for sexually harassing subordinates (like any CEO in the private sector would get ... "the boot"!).

Since then this is the first time they have a POTUS they believe is vulnerable to being "booted out" by ACCUSATIONS of "sexual harassment"! So they have to "clean up their own house" before they start looking in the windows of someone else's house.

The didn't do that with the FBI. You can see where that's going!

The didn't do that with the DNC and you saw where that went!

Conyer and Franken are "cannon fodder" and are being sacrificed as the Liberal's "house cleaning" ... to gain the "moral high ground" so they can demand the Conservatives "clean their own house" and try to use it in the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Those guys are "easy" to use as the sacrificial lambs for the "good of the politics." It's not really about what's right or wrong, it's about political correctness and winning.

Problem: The hypocrisy and corruption is etched in their ranks.

A polish job won't cut it. Here's the post-Clinton poster boy:



And another facilitating wife, a Clinton hack.

Speedo exemplifies their "justifying" philosophy for unlawfulness!

Speedo's philosophy:
It's not against the law if the cops don't catch me!
You are such a pious little bitch, while embracing Moore and Trump.
should they go also? How about any other republicans? Should they go also?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #41
gnadfly
Valued Poster
 
gnadfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 20, 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 7,864
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Pity he can't be FIRED In disgrace.



While i think this is all setting one HELL of a dangerous precedent.. Get accused, doesn't matter if the accusations are real, or even if the accuser's KNOWN (as supposedly some of the gals against Franken remained anonymous), and you are done for..
NO due process, NO right to confront your accuser.. NO NOTHING.
I always thought that Franken's nose would fall off first.

This is the fundamental transformation of America that Obama talked about: We become a nation of men, not laws. If Moore is elected the fallout will be horrendous. Now it is a misguided way for the Dims to clean house. The only problem is they don't have a bench and the leadership is dense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nope and FUCK YOU!

Dipshits bugger (forbidden topic) and get this not the Senate while Democrats have to resign to prove their sincerity.

FUCK YOU! Eat shit and die, assholes! You don’t get this,

If we are not a nation of laws then why the fuck aren’t YOU dead?
Happy Chandjobah jerkoff. You're such an idiot even WDF rarely "backs" you anymore.
__________________
"No, you move."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #42
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 37,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
... Moore and Trump.
should they go also? How about any other republicans? Should they go also?
No! If Moore gets elected the "jury" of Alabama voters decided and in November 2016 the "jury" of the U.S. voters decided according to the Constitutions and laws of Alabama and the United States, respectively.


Conyers and Franken engaged in their shit AFTER ELECTIONS .. AND did their shit on Government time! Conyers even used taxpayer money to buy "his PIECE*"!

But like the Liberals ... "nice try" ... but a fail!

*Spelled the way I intended to spell it .... AssUp!
__________________
ASTROS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
2017
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:08 AM   #43
bamscram
Premium Access
 
bamscram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 23, 2016
Location: here and there
Posts: 3,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
No! If Moore gets elected the "jury" of Alabama voters decided and in November 2016 the "jury" of the U.S. voters decided according to the Constitutions and laws of Alabama and the United States, respectively.


Conyers and Franken engaged in their shit AFTER ELECTIONS .. AND did their shit on Government time! Conyers even used taxpayer money to buy "his PIECE"!

But like the Liberals ... "nice try" ... but a fail!
LOL, Most of Al's were when he was a comedian. The last one that brought out the shitstorm requesting him to step down was also.
Chances are he will, have to wait till his announcement today.

How come you always turn on your democrat buddies?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:11 AM   #44
LexusLover
Premium Access
 
LexusLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 16, 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 37,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
If Moore is elected the fallout will be horrendous.
John 8:7:
“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone ...”

It will only be "horrendous" because of the loudmouthed Liberals and their hypocritical media friends who would rather whine about shit that happened 40 years ago than worry about the shit happening now!

Throwing a couple of "horny frogs" out of the swamp, ...

....ain't draining and it is merely a symbolic gesture.

And any Republican who joins the "witch hunt" should be "drained" also.
__________________
ASTROS WORLD SERIES CHAMPS
2017
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Premium Access
 
Yssup Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: In your RTM, biyatch!
Posts: 38,584
Reviews: 56
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
John 8:7:
“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone ...”

It will only be "horrendous" because of the loudmouthed Liberals and their hypocritical media friends who would rather whine about shit that happened 40 years ago than worry about the shit happening now!

Throwing a couple of "horny frogs" out of the swamp, ...

....ain't draining and it is merely a symbolic gesture.

And any Republican who joins the "witch hunt" should be "drained" also.
Naw, if idiots like you continue electing criminal assholes to Office, then it’s NOT the media’s fault. It’s yours,
__________________
CONGRATULATIONS LEXUS LOVER, AKA “LLiarMan”, OUR 2017 DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Reply



Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
Top Posters
DallasRain56648
pyramider43000
Yssup Rider38584
gman4437980
LexusLover37698
Still Looking35933
Mokoa32433
WTF31400
Chica Chaser31051
offshoredrilling30787
Mojojo29916
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28725
dearhunter26757
Wakeup25571
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 439
MoneyManMatt 416
Still Looking 400
cockalatte 396
Jon Bon 314
Harley Diablo 291
nicemusic 285
silverstate53 251
Russ Tworthy 245
honest_abe 233
mriley000 228
samcruz 227
dominos 224
Hawkeye9 211
janan 777 202

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved