Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2015, 11:37 AM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Which one is bullshit, the shooting, or the lives of two journalists?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...er-/ar-BBm7Lzh
The actual shooting stupid. How in the hell can a gunman stand a few feet behind the cameraman holding a gun and nobody notices? Furthermore the guy who is filming the interview obviously sees this whole incident unfolding and doesn't alert anyone. This whole thing appears orchestrated from start to finish. It probably is and you'll be hearing a lot more about that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:47 AM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Which one is bullshit, the shooting, or the lives of two journalists?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...er-/ar-BBm7Lzh
of course it's tragic NaziBoy. as for Jim's point on "bullshit" i'll let him elaborate if he wants to, but i think i know in general what he meant. and it has nothing to do with being callous or indifferent about two people being killed.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:50 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting viewpoint. and that's not the clip being played on the "Traditional Outlets"

this is the angle being played on the Media

Wonder if odummer will claim the shooter as his "son" also ? Mo a dem Dindu Nuffin, " ONLY black lives matter " acolytes upset over being fired from his J-O-B ! How 'bout that affirmative action ! Guess we can expect Reverend Al and Reverend Farrakhan to say that " the whitey's had it comin' " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Here's a #1 that isn't something to be proud of

http://news.yahoo.com/mass-shootings...144845714.html
The shooter was apparently a darkie - so quit lecturing us asshole.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The actual shooting stupid. How in the hell can a gunman stand a few feet behind the cameraman holding a gun and nobody notices? Furthermore the guy who is filming the interview obviously sees this whole incident unfolding and doesn't alert anyone. This whole thing appears orchestrated from start to finish. It probably is and you'll be hearing a lot more about that.

Jim
Yep. that's exactly the impression i got. it's as if he wanted them to notice him before he started shooting. look at how long the video runs from when he first holds up that gun and points it directly at the reporter who is so unaware she doesn't notice? the lady being interviewed .. she had a 45 degree angle to the man. once glance and she should have seen that gun. by a slow count it's almost 20 seconds before he starts shooting after he first raised the gun then lowered it. something's not right here.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:02 PM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Interested in knowing exactly what freedoms you used to have in the U.S. that you no longer have?
This came up in class yesterday. It is not exactly "rights" that we are missing but a corrosion of our life style. 30 years ago I could walk into an airport with an overnight bag. Walk up to the counter and ask for the next flight to anywhere. Pay for the ticket with cash and get on the plane. No TSA, no search, no profiling, no problem...

20 years ago I could go to the same airport and ask for the same thing. They may want to check my carry on, they may ask if I have a major credit card, they would ask if I had ID with my photo on it, they would NOT have me take my shoes off, they would not have me put everything in a tray to be X-rayed, and I could get on the flight.

Today, I have to announce ahead of time, I pretty much have to pay by credit card to avoid stares, they will ask me about luggage and where is it, I will wait for an hour or more, I will have to take off my shoes, I will be pulled over to the side for further checks, I will have to be scanned, and I may spend more time getting on the plane than it takes me to get to where I'm going.

Just one example of the degrading of a certain lifestyle that we used to enjoy. We still have the "right" but it is more difficult to carry it out. Same thing about gun ownership. 50 years ago you'd walk into Sears and buy a rifle with cash. You'd walk out of the store within 10 minutes. Then they added paperwork, lots of paperwork under penalty of law. Then they added the background check and the waiting period. Then they added what kind of guns you could buy and when (two purchases in less than a month gets you an FBI filed started on you). Then they came along and said that this gun was not available (the assault rifle ban) and this gun could not come into the country though it was made in this country (World War II weapons). Later they more scared and said that too many bullets was bad for an honest citizen (magazine capacity). All along the way may cities were saying that you could buy a pistol but just not in their town.

We have won back many gun rights but they hang by a legislative thread and can be revoked by one more mass shooting that catches the public's imagination though it has nothing to do with current law.

As for the OP, silly, silly NBK. I've seen the videos where ISIS lines up a couple of hundred people and kills them. I would call that a mass shooting or beheading, whatever the case may be. I think if this was an honest post, ISIS and maybe China have far and away more mass shootings (in China they call it government executions) than the US in both numbers and percentages.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 12:52 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Yep. that's exactly the impression i got. it's as if he wanted them to notice him before he started shooting. look at how long the video runs from when he first holds up that gun and points it directly at the reporter who is so unaware she doesn't notice? the lady being interviewed .. she had a 45 degree angle to the man. once glance and she should have seen that gun. by a slow count it's almost 20 seconds before he starts shooting after he first raised the gun then lowered it. something's not right here.
I notice something in the first video, I found unusual. after a few shots the reporter runs away from the direction of the shooter. The women in the white jacket being interviewed turns and runs or walks quickly, whatever, in the direction of the shooter or from where the shots were being fired. That behavior defies logic in my opinion. Also, why didn't the shooter shoot her too? Furthermore every time a shot was fired the reporter screams, doesn't seem natural. It spells out script that's all I can say.

Jim
Old 08-26-2015, 12:54 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Jim
Because he use to work at the station you fucktard. The moon landing was faked, right?

The shooter Vester Flanagan 41 is also dead.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Because he use to work at the station you fucktard. The moon landing was faked, right?
The Moon Landing was in 1969. Stick with what's happening now. These videos don't prove an actual murder took place.

Jim
Old 08-26-2015, 01:16 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
The Moon Landing was in 1969. Stick with what's happening now. These videos don't prove an actual murder took place.

Jim
Go on line fool the report is coming from law enforcement. Damn you wingnuts are dense.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:28 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Go on line fool the report is coming from law enforcement. Damn you wingnuts are dense.
If the new updates about his 20+ page manifesto are accurate, this was CLEARLY a hate crime.

The news outlets are reporting that Flanagan was responding to the mass shooting in Charleston (a black church) a couple months ago.

Flanagan obviously wanted to be part of the "race war" the Charleston shooting "created" -- and wanted to participate in it by killing white people.

Spinners can spin. But if this shooting isn't classified as a hate crime, I don't know what is.

of course, since it's a black on white crime, Obama and his racist Justice Dept. will ignore any suggestion it's a racially motivated crime.

ABC News said that it received a 23-page fax on Wednesday morning from someone claiming to be Williams.

In it, Williams writes that he was motivated, in part, to avenge the deaths of nine black churchgoers in Charleston in June.

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15," he wrote. “What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them." It's unclear which initials he is referring to. The news division said it turned the document over to the authorities."
“The church shooting was the tipping point ... but my anger has been building steadily," he continued. "I’ve been a human powder keg for a while ... just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”
Old 08-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #27
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Wonder if odummer will claim the shooter as his "son" also ? Mo a dem Dindu Nuffin, " ONLY black lives matter " acolytes upset over being fired from his J-O-B ! How 'bout that affirmative action ! Guess we can expect Reverend Al and Reverend Farrakhan to say that " the whitey's had it comin' " !
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The shooter was apparently a darkie - so quit lecturing us asshole.
All heinous crimes like this one should be condemned, no matter who committed them.

Glad this POS took his own life, saving us taxpayers a bundle. Wish James Holmes and Dylan Roof were man enough to do the same.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:10 PM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Freedom to hire who I want, and freedom to serve who I want.
In other words, freedom to be a discriminating, racist asshole.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:03 PM   #29
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
In other words, freedom to be a discriminating, racist asshole.....
In other words, free to choose, as Milton Friedman would say.

I know I don't have to tell you that every choice you make is a discrimination of one kind or another - I would imagine you discriminate against women with little tits - so it really comes down to what the government says is bad discrimination, or illegal discrimination - not just mere discrimination.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 03:13 PM   #30
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Guess we can expect Reverend Al and Reverend Farrakhan to say that " the whitey's had it comin' " !
It is the perfect storm.

Two young, white, heterosexual people gunned down by a fat, black, gay guy.
The left wingers will say they got what they deserved. Sad fact.

Don't expect any of the 'Reverends' (Sharpton, Farrakhan, Jackson) to show up any time soon. There's no money in it.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women