Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2011, 02:36 AM   #1
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fluid Play: Spit, Golden Showers, Scat, Roman Showers, DATY on Mother Nature

It's really the last part I'm more interested in. I have a regular who has a fluid fetish, any substance that comes out of the body whether it be any of the showers, but he also loves DATY while I'm on my period. So much so that he knows when I'm due for it (when I don't even pay attention) and calls me for dinner . I usually don't work during these times, especially not FS, but it just so happens to be the time when I'm the horniest and I cum the hardest. Does anyone else have any experience with this kind of play?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #2
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

i draw the line at anything i consider unsafe.
drinking at the red river,brown or roman showers all meet that criteria in my book so they dont interest me.
now golden showers
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

damn, don't everyone respond at once lol
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I think the entire list is erotic as hell and yet being a younger Howard Hughes type when it comes to germ fear...I would do virtually none of it...but in a session to be teased and taunted about all of the above...is insanely hot for me. The business of being forced to open one's mouth and have the lady slowly spit into your mouth(after you've begged for a kiss) turns me the hell on, yet fluid concerns keep the aforementioned in the realm of fantasy..I've never been the same since middle school biology.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not a snowball's chance in hell. I like to be a little kinky but scat, blood, vomit just 100% turn me off.
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #6
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

One thing I have noticed about these threads, and something I have also seen in the TS threads. Someone says, "Hey, I'm interested in this, tell me what you enjoy about it" and people chime in and say "Eww, gross, I'd never do that!"

I don't see that in threads where people are talking about, say, standard mish, which to me is something I have zero interest in. And if I were to respond to one of those threads by saying "Man, that is totally not my bag, I'd never do that!" people would jump all over me, and rightfully so. And yet here in AR when certain subjects come up, this happens again and again.

I do totally respect people's rights to their opinions, and even their ability to express them appropriately. However, like the OP I too am mostly interested in hearing from people who enjoy these activities, and not from people who have no interest in it. It's a fairly small crowd, with a limited audience, and getting lost in the noise of the board can make it difficult to find people with a similar interest and exchange ideas.

As for the safety issue, I have gone back into several other threads that involve showers of various types, and this seems to come up as well. "I just don't think this is safe, so I won't do it." Again, I totally respect your opinion on the matter, but unless you have undertaken the research and understand the issues and risks involved, but more importantly are able to relate them in a "why this is unsafe" manner then it doesn't really add to the discussion. However, if you can not only say why it is unsafe, but here is a way to make it safer, then that brings a whole new level to the exchange.

As for the safety of brown, roman, and red showers? Yes, they are all inherently risky. The odds of catching something are much higher than in many other activities. And as we all know, hobbyists and providers tend to be more likely to have something to catch in the first place simply due to the numbers involved. However, I would question those who engage in activities such as DFK, bbbj, DATY/DATO and consider themselves to be "safer" than those who engage in shower play. I would advise them to check out http://www.cdc.gov/std/default.htm and educate yourself, and then we can have a VERY interesting, but more importantly educational, conversation.

As for Captain Zen, I totally understand your germophobia. After I did research on STD's I wanted nothing to to with anyone for months. However, my little head had a talk with my big head and they have come to an understanding on the matter.

Ultimately, when it comes down to risk you have to ask yourself "Is the juice worth the squeeze?" If the answer is yes, then fulfill that fantasy. If not, see if there are ways to minimize the risk to an acceptable level, or if there are ways to fulfill the fantasy without putting yourself at risk.

For instance, if someone is worried about issues with golden, I'd have someone take some lemonade, warm it up in the microwave, and put it in a glass. Then have them do their business into another glass, and then swap the two and make you drink the warmed lemonade. Fantasy fulfilled, risk averted. Heck, you could even have them smell the real glass and then drink from the lemonade to push the edge that much further.

Now to address Daphne's question. I have my redwings, and am proud of them. It is something I definitely enjoy, although I am not able to do it as often as I'd like. I would consider myself similar to your partner in that I enjoy the thought of ingesting anything that comes out of another person, although I am not so sure about doing it in reality. And there is so much to do when it comes to menstrual activities, from tasting, to smearing, to having the male partner wear sanitary devices whether clean or used. Ultimately, as long as both people enjoy it and enjoy their partner enjoying it, then it's all good in my book.

I've seen people enjoying roman showers, and the way they did it certainly accentuated the erotic aspects rather than the grossout factors (she didn't eat anything for the day before, and only ate enough food for what she wanted to come out right before, she also drank a ton of water so that the stomach acid/bile was almost completely diluted) Honestly, the hardest thing for me to deal with was the sound, and trying not to laugh as three of us sat on a couch watching the show with a tarp over us like we were at a Gallagher comedy routine. I don't know if I would ever consume, as I have gastric issues, but I can certainly see the attraction and it is a mental game I like to play.

My brown experience is limited as well, and there is a definite eww factor there as well, but again there are ways to play that minimize the issues and maximize the chance of both people having a good time, and ultimately that is what it is all about.

I would love to find a partner (or two) who was into these things and was willing to not only give them but explore the whole experience with me, but it would take some negotiating to make sure that we both understood the risks going into it, and that way we could enjoy the hell out of ourselves. They would also need to be someone comfortable enough with themselves that if things get silly we can laugh about it, because the more serious something is, the more likely something silly is going to happen.

Anyways, I'm anxious to hear from others into all of these activities, and hopefully we can find ways to not only enjoy it more on a personal level, but bring the fun and excitement we have doing these things to others who might be afraid to bring the fantasy to life.
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I have experience in some. I have an UTR that I meet with sometimes when Aunt Flo visits. That is my favorite play next to the golden. I just wish more providers were into the fluid play. It is hard to find someone in Houston to be a regular, so I have had to find the non pros. Makes life easier for me, don't have to deal with all the BS.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

User ID: 78861
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting thread. I am not sure if I would be into everything on the list but the last part is something I have been wondering about myself. I understand the concerns that go along with the topics. Definately something to think about. As far as the DATY on Mother Nature, the way I see it is if the man is enjoying himself then I am sure I will be enjoying myself as well. I would luv to participate in this paticular activity with someone who truly enjoys doing it. I am the type of woman who feeds off of her partner's enthusiasm, the more you get into it the more I do as well. So overall No, I don't have any expierence with this topic but I would luv to get some, sounds like fun!
alexandriajuly is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #9
enigma878
Valued Poster

Daphne, i've done daty on a former gf just as she was finishing her time so it wasn't heavy. In fact it was very slight and i was horny and wasted. It's not something i pursue.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

To each there own if you love it don't let anyone tell you it's wrong
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #11
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhende3 View Post
To each there own if you love it don't let anyone tell you it's wrong
Exactly!
It seems most of the women I have been with do not want me anywhere near them when Aunt Flo comes to visit. I had a RL GF once that let me have sew with her on the rag, and I loved it, not sure if I would give oral to a provider, but I might.
To each their own as long as it harms thee none!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #12
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

One more fetish not mentioned, which I did once...was the breast milk fetish. I was surprised at the taste, tasted like milk and honey...it was delicious. It too bad more providers in Houston aren't into the fluid fetishes....it is lots of fun.
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbottom View Post
Someone says, "Hey, I'm interested in this, tell me what you enjoy about it" and people chime in and say "Eww, gross, I'd never do that!"

I do totally respect people's rights to their opinions, and even their ability to express them appropriately. However, like the OP I too am mostly interested in hearing from people who enjoy these activities, and not from people who have no interest in it.
Eww, gross, I'd never do that!
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 02:13 PM   #14
larry696
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I'd like to try a snowball with a provider but the other ones do not interest me
Like to try it once just to know what its like
larry696 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #15
txjr3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Good topic Daphne - I would be in on all the above (Roman maybe not so much), and have very limited but enjoyable experience with G/B/R. BTW, anyone ever been to Mighty Fine burger joints in Austin? You order your condiments as "Red, Yellow, White" - almost always makes me think of this topic! Great burger too.
txjr3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women