Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Questions for the Staff
Questions for the Staff Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
boatswain
Registered Member

Default Delete Post

How do I delete a post that I put in a thread?
boatswain is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You can't. After posting, you have a certain amount of time to edit the post (I think maybe a half-hour to an hour?) where you can modify the post, but it cannot be deleted.

For example, I have seen posts where someone said something, then I assume thought better of it after the fact, and within that alloted time frame went back to their post and replaced whatever they originally typed with "nevermind" or sometimes just "..." or whatever, just to replace what was originally posted.

If you want to edit after the alloted time, it is POSSIBLE that you could talk a mod into editing or possibly even deleting said post if you have a valid reason. That is usually up to the mod, but I have seen it done.
mostlynormalstl is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Thanks Ladiesman...lol

I was apparently incorrect when I said you cannot delete your posts. I'm not sure why I never noticed the option before.

Once a post is made, you have a certain amount of time to "edit" your post with a clearly visible edit button on the lower right hand corner of your post. Once you click on edit, you will see the option to delete the post.

Keep in mind this option is "time sensitive". I do not know the exact amount of time, but I will find out and post here for reference.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Default Time limit

The time limit to edit/make changes/delete your post is one hour. This includes the ability to edit reviews, etc.

Sorry for the misinformation in my initial reply

To elaborate on that initial post however, moderators obviously have the option to remove or edit posts with sufficient reason at any time.

I would suggest if you are going to make a post that you think you might regret, that you definitely give sufficient thought to whether or not you want to post it, as in all likelihood you will own it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women