Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9
Question Why do providers change their stage names?

I've been informed that providers change their emails and phones to avoid troublesome men. But can any of you share from personal experience why you would actually change your stage name itself, given that it's fictitious to begin with? Especially if you are well established under that handle?
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:19 PM   #2
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1.) Stalkers
2.) Bad reviews
3.) Want to change the TYPE of service that they offer.
4.) Want to relocate or significantly change their rates.
5.) Want to feel like a virgin again...
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:52 AM   #3
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

Women change their minds a million other times in a years time it makes sense that they'd pull a hokus pocus with their pseudonym. It's all irrelevant unless you're really attached to the name they changed. T
Or as Alaine said they may change it to become a debutante. Like a virgin.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:19 AM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

While I'm not a provider obviously, I can understand reasons for name changes. Good reasons are already mentioned, but sometimes you just want that refreshening feeling of a new handle.

Or maybe you just saw a particular word or phrase that you thought was cool, and suited you.

If you change your handle for creative reasons, you gotta let everyone know in case we wanted to look you up.

I like name changes, particularly when they work.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 03:52 AM   #5
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well the only thing they can't change for the most part is their looks. Hair color, length, tan, nose job etc can change. So if you change your name, there are guys who will recognize you. If you are trying to hide bad reviews or robbing a client, it will be caught. So I really don't see the point.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:33 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Girl change how/where looking for play

she knows how ya found her by name guy gave/called her, asking for play
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 08:22 AM   #7
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Sometimes, girls chose names without much thought toward the future. They pick names like HoustonBlondie - then they move to Austin and dye their hair. They misspell their names implying they offer services they don't - famous example Analese a well know lady here. She told me she meant Annaleese.

Sometimes they get outed and want to limit people's ability to find old posts and info.

Sometimes they just want a change.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #8
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

I changed my names previously on T** and eccie know the reason why, years ago I had a client but his cray cray daughter found out about it and it was a nightmare. So, yeah... I cut him off and its been about 2 years that she has not bug me anymore I guess is bc I stopped seeing her dad... talking about "daddy issues" huh?!

Not because bad reviews, everyone has different taste and so far I have never had issues with that... everyone seems to be content and always come back!

VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:36 AM   #9
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I've heard of a couple examples where a provider changed her name because another provider in the same community had too similar a name and there was a strong desire to distance herself from that provider (who may have been trying to capitalize on her business savvy and resulting success.)
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #10
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few names since I started the hobby long ago. I was outed and it caused a HUGE mess! I played low for a long period of time and had to reinvent.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:30 AM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
I've had a few names since I started the hobby long ago. I was outed and it caused a HUGE mess! I played low for a long period of time and had to reinvent.
With this discussion in mind, about the need to reinvent ourselves. I find it completely amazing that anyone would choose to have tattoos that clearly tell us who they are: especially unique tattoos that celebrate private concerns.

Why would anyone ever get a tattoo, post it on their website, and then wonder how they were identified?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #12
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default A name is a name

I have seen lots of different providers change their names over the years..Most have been because of being outed and having their real life collide with their Hobby life...which is not good..
Others have changed because of different board names but some have had bad experiences and had to change their names and start over or in some cases ladies retired and as some do find the need to come back to the hobby and have to reinvent themselves with new name..
Then there's the ones that have provided bad service and got bad reputations and tried to escape their past..lot of reasons some good some bad...that's the reason to screen and discuss the ladies before you see them and same reason the providers screen all of the gentlemen and then there just plain ol simple reason that some people have different strokes for different folks..what may be good for 1 is not for another..
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women