Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2019, 10:12 AM   #1
fightingfi
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default this place

this place is it TRUE and are the girls really that HOT she just emailed me some smoking looking babes LONG drive for nothing if i dont get a heads up and honest info here please thanks

https://adultsearch.com/texas/housto...scorts/1478111
fightingfi is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:43 AM   #2
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

So this is a statement or a question??
Kinda reads like both. Can you be a little more clear please?
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 02:20 PM   #3
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfi View Post
this place is it TRUE and are the girls really that HOT she just emailed me some smoking looking babes LONG drive for nothing if i dont get a heads up and honest info here please thanks

You will never see girls that look like that. The way they are advertising that is the kind of place that gets raided.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 04:29 PM   #4
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mr. Willy....I applaud you trying to help this guy. We should all do a better job of it but in his case he needs to spend a little time reading.
He claims he's retired. This should give him enough time to do some homework. Just be careful. You will help him and he may turn right around and call you an idiot.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:43 PM   #5
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

he must have led an extremely sheltered life.
fightingfi, take tbone2u's advice and go hit up someone that has been reviewed. get your feet wet (or your dick) and quit asking so damn many questions.

fuck how far it is to drive and quit complaining. i have driven 4 hours to meet some ladies that look like that.

maybe wolfturd was right and you are a cop trolling for info.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:48 AM   #6
cabroncito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

If I remember correctly, they serviced from a house on richmond ave, between fondren and gessner, they moved though, this group was on wechat as tatta or tataa, unsure of the spelling, the girls didn't look anything like the photos, they seldom do.
cabroncito is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 09:52 AM   #7
reagan18
Registered Member

Google the phone number - you'll quickly see this is much to do about nothing. Proceed with caution.
reagan18 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:36 AM   #8
twerqy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabroncito View Post
If I remember correctly, they serviced from a house on richmond ave, between fondren and gessner, they moved though, this group was on wechat as tatta or tataa, unsure of the spelling, the girls didn't look anything like the photos, they seldom do.
If thats the case, then I am confident that you will not see an accurate representation of the girls in the photos. If you go in be prepared to walk out.
twerqy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:51 PM   #9
synnersterz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yeah, this guy is full of bs.
I was there about 3 weeks ago. The girls ARE NOT the same on the ad( but who doesn't know that) the one i saw was passable but she rushed the hell outta me. They said everything is bareback but once you there they be like "oh no baby not that"

Funny thing is that I did saw a fine babe 2 blocks down from there but that was 2 years ago.
synnersterz is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:37 AM   #10
ChrisM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You might have better luck hitting the power ball lotto than getting the girls in the ads. That being said, lightning did strike for me only once when the girl was the exact same one as the pictures. She was easily a 9 (9.5 IMHO) in every aspects. After the session on the way to my car, I dropped down on my knees and praised the Almighty.
ChrisM is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:47 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfi View Post

#1: Did you read the ad?
#2: If so, did you comprehend this: "WE CHANGED GIRLS EVERYWEEK"?
#3: Have you EVER acted upon any member's post with info?
#4: If the answer to #3 is "No," then why keep posting questions?

Which brings me to a reasonable conclusion:

You are not here to learn information about providers, you are here to learn what other members know about the providers and locations.

I don't recall ever accusing anyone of being "a cop," and I'm not going to start that stupid shit with you, because you are either an extremely clever "cop" utilizing what amounts to counter-intelligence to gather information about providers and/or locations or you are the dumbest one to ever pass an intelligence screening protocol of any agency in this part of Texas ... if you are even in Texas!

So that pretty much disqualifies you for being a "cop"!

So exactly why are you asking all these questions and not acting on any information that you have been provided, including, but not limited to, how and where to find what you want to know without continually asking your annoying questions.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 12:34 AM   #12
WestHoustonTx
Registered Member

the first time i visited one of those houses i got lucky as hell lol both chicks in the house were actually pretty hot and bbbj wasn't an issue. i thought id have the same experience my second time around but nope complete 180 lol..
WestHoustonTx is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 02:39 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestHoustonTx View Post
the first time i visited one of those houses ......
Were any "neighbors" photographing you and your vehicle, also?
Old 03-23-2019, 10:13 AM   #14
WestHoustonTx
Registered Member

my car i doubt it lol i parked reasonably away from the house, pics of me I HOPE NOTlol this was a long time ago during late night at that
WestHoustonTx is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

That's not a "good plan."

The parking "reasonably away from "the house" and "during late night" hours.

But ... carry on.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women