Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2019, 09:25 AM   #1
billtime83
Registered Member

Default Flakes

Not going to call anybody out, but I have found that if I try to get a girl under 25 from this site, they either flake right before txting me a location, or force me to wait well past the set-up meet time.
Now, I'm a patient person for the most part, but leading someone on only to ghost them, or get me to a location then having me wait up to an hour is very frustrating. It's getting to the point where after an initial contact, if the girl isn't responding to a txt within an hour, I'm done.
Currently waiting on a girl that said we could meet this morning, but hasn't answered my two txts.
Anyone know any girls that are younger and fit that know what they're doing, are punctual and responsible?
This is just ridiculous.
billtime83 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:49 AM   #2
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

That just shows their not professional what so ever. Maybe go with ladies like myself. Older providers.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:01 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The girls under 25 are in much greater demand and are not going to be responding to you within an hour. They are seeing guys in 1 hour sessions, getting cleaned up, resetting their incall and then seeing another guy.

They can definitely be flakes as you said but I have typically enjoyed the ride they provide and found it often worth the wait.

Visiting providers are often more attentive to their schedules than local girls unfortunately. You might try there.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
billtime83
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The girls under 25 are in much greater demand and are not going to be responding to you within an hour. They are seeing guys in 1 hour sessions, getting cleaned up, resetting their incall and then seeing another guy.

They can definitely be flakes as you said but I have typically enjoyed the ride they provide and found it often worth the wait.

Visiting providers are often more attentive to their schedules than local girls unfortunately. You might try there.
I get that they might be in a session, but I don't think my txts are coming in at the VERY START of every session. I assume they would check in between sessions, so waiting an hour before giving up is not going overboard.
But I like your thoughts on visiting providers. Thank you.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:27 AM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by billtime83 View Post
I get that they might be in a session, but I don't think my txts are coming in at the VERY START of every session. I assume they would check in between sessions, so waiting an hour before giving up is not going overboard.
But I like your thoughts on visiting providers. Thank you.
It would be the professional thing to do if they checked in between sessions but factor in Austin traffic and the impact that can have on someone being on time as well as the propensity for younger girls with less experience to not allow for enough time between sessions to deal with the guy that is 10 minutes late or stays 15 minutes beyond the scheduled time and often it's quite the evolution for them to handle getting ready for the next one.

You could also look at hooking up with an Agency or booker and getting in line for new girls they bring on board.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:35 AM   #6
Tan Khan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I sometimes get the feel that some girls may have more than one guy "on the hook". Meaning booked but, if a more sure bet or a longer appointment comes along, she will move or ignore you.

Unfortunately, they deal with guys flaking on them all the time. They may book 6 guys, expecting 3 or 4 to actually show up. It goes both ways

Waiting around for an hour is not a good use of your time. You have to lower your expectations when it comes to responsibility and professionalism in many cases. Don't drive to the location until you confirm an hour prior and set a 10 or 15 minutes max to wait. If she didn't get back to you, count it a loss and move on.
Tan Khan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:36 AM   #7
billtime83
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It would be the professional thing to do if they checked in between sessions but factor in Austin traffic and the impact that can have on someone being on time as well as the propensity for younger girls with less experience to not allow for enough time between sessions to deal with the guy that is 10 minutes late or stays 15 minutes beyond the scheduled time and often it's quite the evolution for them to handle getting ready for the next one.

You could also look at hooking up with an Agency or booker and getting in line for new girls they bring on board.
Are the agencies good/safe? The idea always felt sketchy...
Old 03-21-2019, 11:48 AM   #8
zmonator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Not going to call anybody out, but I have found that if I try to get a girl under 25 from this site, they either flake right before txting me a location, or force me to wait well past the set-up meet time.
Now, I'm a patient person for the most part, but leading someone on only to ghost them, or get me to a location then having me wait up to an hour is very frustrating. It's getting to the point where after an initial contact, if the girl isn't responding to a txt within an hour, I'm done.
Currently waiting on a girl that said we could meet this morning, but hasn't answered my two txts.
Anyone know any girls that are younger and fit that know what they're doing, are punctual and responsible?
This is just ridiculous.
I have a saying "The good news is she's 21, The bad news is she's 21"
zmonator is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:49 PM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I try not to see providers under 40 with less than 2-3 years of reviews and board "presence". Had too many bad experiences with the yung'uns.

My current ATF is in her late 40's, has a body that most 20-somethings would kill for (she works out every day and in general takes very good care of herself), and skills that no 20-something has ever had!

I've got more than a little kink in me, and the yung'uns go, "EWWWWW! GROSS!" My current ATF just says, "Let's do it - now!"

If it's been awhile since she's seen me, she texts my hobby number and lets me know what she wants to try the next time we're together in graphic detail. 20 somethings you may get a "K" as a response, if that.

Too much trouble and drama for very little BCD pleasure. Give me a well experienced cougar any day!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:54 AM   #10
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Good reason why all of my long-term regulars are 39 and older.
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:57 AM   #11
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
That just shows their not professional what so ever. Maybe go with ladies like myself. Older providers.
This^^^
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:17 AM   #12
Parsifal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87

If there is no effort to communicate, then there will also likely be equally lackluster effort BCD, especially for a new, unproven provider. Of course there are a few exceptions that prove the rule - one of my past ATF’s had atrocious TCB, but she was so amazing BCD I kept coming back up until she retired. I miss that sweet, sweet woman...

Also, keep in mind that some providers use bad TCB as a way to weed out those clients they’d prefer not to see; some of them don’t know how to be direct and/or honest if they just don’t want to see you, so they just ghost you instead. It’s lazy and immature, but so are they - kind of makes sense, actually.

Don’t chase - just schedule with those providers that actively participate with their TCB and disregard the others...they very quickly identify themselves with their bad TCB; you just have to decide if dealiing with it is worth it.

It very seldom is...
Parsifal is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:38 PM   #13
RustyBalls
Still Looking for WD-40

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
...keep in mind that some providers use bad TCB as a way to weed out those clients they’d prefer not to see; some of them don’t know how to be direct and/or honest if they just don’t want to see you, so they just ghost you instead. It’s lazy and immature, but so are they - kind of makes sense, actually.

Don’t chase - just schedule with those providers that actively participate with their TCB and disregard the others...
Above is very true. Stick with established providers (I like Mid-30s MILFs) who cater to your needs and wishes. For whatever reason, Mid-30 and above ladies in the hobby seem to be hitting their sexual prime and are open to lots of BCD fun without saying "Oh, EWWWWW".

Some providers will even recommend you some of their hobby friends and can be counted upon to provide you with solid references to other ladies.

As mentioned above, it's a lot more fun to hobby with ladies you like as people and who would be good friends in the Real World if you met them there. Remember, they are hobby friends and don't cross or confuse boundaries.

It's a good thing that we all like different things in the hobby. If you play your card right, there's more out there than most of us can handle/afford.
RustyBalls is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:59 PM   #14
TStar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
As mentioned above, it's a lot more fun to hobby with ladies you like as people and who would be good friends in the Real World if you met them there.

Agreed
TStar is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:41 AM   #15
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default the tribulations

Quote:
This is just ridiculous.
That does sound frustrating. Sometimes, I wonder if the vigilance turns into abuse at a point. Genuine conversation is the cure in my opinion. It's pretty cool when it happens; although, no one can promise that you'll have a grief-free experience.

I do not know anyone that meets your criteria. I prefer someone around my age or higher who wakes up at night like a vampire. I have my grief and tribulations as well. I do want to know about that encounter when you find that special gal!
gc161 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women