Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #46
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Guy's I hate to admit it, but every girl you have ever
seen on this site or any other site, Agency or Indy
trust me. They all have your info, be it phone #, or
e-mail, and any thing else that you have told them
regarding yourself.

It's bullshit when they tell you that they
dispose of that information. As much as I
dispise M, he's not the only one that's
guilty. Now, giving that info to a third
party, is totally bullshit.

Rocker
rocker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #47
M!NT
BANNED

General descriptions have been determined to NOT be a security threat. If you have a issue with it email paprika@risquebb.com she can give you your options. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #48
M!NT
BANNED

MODS, was Still Looking's original title and many postings edited?

Your information is being collected by Marco / (alleged first name)

10. If I wanted to out you, you would be outed! That’s NOT my style! Hard to believe you want people to play by the rules yet you do nothing of the sort! You have a lot of nerve quoting ECCIE rules and policies! Speaking of OUTING, where did you get the information you have published on your site? And how did you get it? -Still Looking

Not your style?...

"I've never dealt with Marco, or any of the ladies in his employ, so I have no idea if he is a douchebag or a prince. But am I the only one perturbed by the fact that multiple people have now posted what is apparently his REAL first name on this board? What, you don't like his business practices so his security is no longer important? Seems to me that this is as bad as anything he is alleged to have done." -Fratelli

After Fratelli points this out, the MODS have since edited title and the numerous other postings SL has made and restored security for now. I appreciate that we are now in agreement that SL is the one outing members. Thank you MODS for your assistance with this security matter.

WTF are you talking about? Marco is NOT your first name. It’s an alias ass hole! Still Looking isn't my name either, it is also an alias! Do you think anyone is buying this bull shit? Nobody gives a shit what your relationship with Neko is! The mods haven't changed a thing in the Alert. -Still Looking

I saw it, Fratelli saw it, we all saw it. Members are seeking the truth, they deserve at least that much. -M

Can anyone tell me what the hell he is talking about here? Your sig line has Marco! You sign using M- But I'm outing you by titling a thread using the name "Marco"? -Still Looking

You got caught lying and are still trying to cause confusion .. Do you really think the ECCIE members are that
stupid? Credibility SL, keep looking for it. The MODS even admitted that it was edited from original version.

I saw it, Fratelli saw it, we all saw it. Members are seeking the truth, they deserve at least that much. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #49
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by M!NT View Post
YES, called bailey, she said that he had been trying to reach me about that. I posted it for her immediately.

whew that's a relief! I was just concerned because only yesterday she asked that it not be published. But women can change their minds.

Now for the first question , that I am sure you overlooked by accident.

1. How can you not be in business and yet have Clients who are loyal?
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #50
M!NT
BANNED

I am a MOD and develooper on the RISQUE board so yes, technically I will always have a foot in this biz. MINT is moving in a different direction and only a few loyal clients will reap the rewards for playing by the rules...
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #51
rocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I am a MOD and develooper on the RISQUE board so yes, technically I will always have a foot in this biz. MINT is moving in a different direction and only a few loyal clients will reap the rewards of playing by the rules...
And a terrible one at that, I mean, just look at the website.
Looks like a 4th grader put it together. If your a develooper,
you have a lot to learn.

There is no usefull information whatsoever on that
site. Good luck in the Future, your going to need
all you can get.

Rocker
rocker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:47 PM   #52
M!NT
BANNED

I like clean and simple...The final release will be available 2.14.2012 -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:49 PM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Guy's I hate to admit it, but every girl you have everseen on this site or any other site, Agency or Indy trust me. They all have your info, be it phone #, or e-mail, and any thing else that you have told them regarding yourself.

It's bullshit when they tell you that they dispose of that information. As much as I dispise M, he's not the only one that's guilty. Now, giving that info to a third party, is totally bullshit.

Rocker
True... It's one of those dirty little things a lot tend to want to believe does not go on.....

I think it is a little bit different though when someone decides to openly build a database around it and put it on the internet.... and in such an insecure fashion it seems.

Just as there are Providers who opt to never advertise here or participate I'm sure there will be guys that intentional steer clear of any and every girl affiliated with that site and Agency/Not an Agency
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #54
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
I am a MOD and develooper on the RISQUE board so yes, technically I will always have a foot in this biz. MINT is moving in a different direction and only a few loyal clients will reap the rewards for playing by the rules...
Mods don't have the ability to remove information on the site? When you go to the Austin section, the main page lists each category. To the right of ALERTS it plainly states an abbreviated caption of the header. But when you click on Alerts the entire header comes up. Give that a try. The Header is the same! Once again, what are you talking about?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #55
M!NT
BANNED

ECCIE is a database too, containing information on providers with not only general descriptions but a whole lot more. The gents do NOT ask for permission before posting their info. And even if you request a NO REVIEW policy. Privacy is not respected in all areas of this board. We have lost some Amazing good talent over it. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #56
M!NT
BANNED

MODS, was Still Lookings original title and many postings edited? -M

We do not discuss actions taken regarding moderation, but given the fact that members cannot edit their own posts after a given period of time passes, I think people are capable of drawing their own conclusions. -Vyt

YOU LIED!!! I saw it, Fratelli saw it, we all saw it. Members are seeking the truth, they deserve at least that much. -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #57
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

Not trying to speak for anyone here but I just got done talking to bailey and she does not want her number posted publicly and never gave you permission to do so.
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #58
M!NT
BANNED

That is such bullshit! I talked to her myself. But whatever, if BeautifulBailey14 posts on here that she wants it removed, I will update her profile ASAP! -M
M!NT is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #59
Whispers

Quote:
..... Members are seeking the truth, they deserve at least that much. -M
Members?

You are speaking for who else?

This is a pissing match between two members.. nothing more... but with additional information coming to the forefront....
Old 10-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #60
Whispers

Quote:
ECCIE is a database too, containing information on providers with not only general descriptions but a whole lot more. The gents do NOT ask for permission before posting their info. And even if you request a NO REVIEW policy. Privacy is not respected in all areas of this board. We have lost some Amazing good talent over it. -M
The ladies and agencies are engaged in running a business and this site is consumer driven. It is rather common that consumers rate and review places they spend their money. It is not common that businesses profile their clients and share THAT information.....

Ladies can ask for a no review policy and have their reviews removed yet you are refusing requests made here publicly to have information removed from your site by guys.

You ASK for equality and then refuse it?

I'm not questioning what you are doing. I spend my money in other areas.... I guess I do question your using pictures of ladies NOT affiliated with you and funnel calls from fake Google numbers to yourself to switch them..... That's rather unethical....

I just think that it is a practice a large percentage of the Consumer Base will react negatively to and decide to avoid.

I think as it becomes more known that you are building this "reverse review" board..... as well as you continue to display what a flake you can be and how callous you are in dealing with clients...... that any and every girl affiliated with the site will see a downturn in requests from established members of internet communities.

I THINK it will be a business practice that will cost you and the ladies a lot of business......

Just my thoughts..... Time will tell.....

Personally... with what was displayed here.... if I HAD a short term NEED IT NOW kind of need today or tomorrow I would call Krissy over at her Agency and avoid any and every lady on your website....

Before you say I NEVER see Agency gals.... I just never review Agency gals or Indies for previously stated reasons..... I've been a client of Krissie's, found her Customer Service Skills to be good, and enjoyed a couple of her ladies.... as well as a few Indies.... Even a couple that have appeared on your site over the last few years....

Never again though.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women