Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160185
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2018, 11:38 AM   #1
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Liberals are Pro Life They Are Just Not Anti Abortion Religious Wackos!

Everyone liberal or conservative is pro life. The difference is the far right pro life people are wacko deplorables that want to force extreme religious views on people. If they had their way people would only have Sex to reproduce and no birth control would be available.

They want more government control of people’s rights. They want to make critical choices for families rather than keeping government out of our families.

Scenario:

Pregnant womens family is told she cannot survive birth of her child, she will die if she gives birth. Should the family not be involved in this decision of who will live and die ? Pro Life Wackos would have a law saying mother must die family has no choice. Is that right to do ?

Pro choice would tell the family it was their personal decision and let the family decide.

Anyone not deplorable would understand why the right to choose is a right families must have in a free democracy !
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:09 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

who's saying the mother must die for a baby to be born? Never heard of that scenario.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:58 PM   #3
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Standin. I AM agnostic, so am TOTALLY not a religious wacco. BUT I FEEL Abortion is wrong.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:05 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're a delusional dipshit, Standing Stupid. The fact is that most on-demand abortions have nothing to do with life endangering health situations, Standing Stupid. And you're especially stupid when you imagine the American taxpayer should pay for elective abortions, Standing Stupid.

Quote:
In 2000, a total of 857,475 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC by 49 reporting areas (excluding Alaska, California, and New Hampshire). The CDC reports that in the year 2000, 29% of women having an abortion had had a previous abortion, and 18% of women having an abortion reported having two or more previous abortions.

Then there are women like Irene Vilar, Standing Stupid: 15 abortions in 16 years, Standing Stupid; so, you take your "endangered health" shit and shove it back up your over worked ass, Standing Stupid.

Quote:
Irene Vilar that chronicles her life as a self-professed "abortion addict," having had 15 abortions in 16 years.

(ABC)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:20 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Then there are women like Irene Vilar, Standing Stupid: 15 abortions in 16 years, Standing Stupid; so, you take your "endangered health" shit and shove it back up your over worked ass, Standing Stupid.
how do you get addicted to abortion? can't wrap my head around this one!
Old 01-20-2018, 12:56 AM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Everyone liberal or conservative is pro life. The difference is the far right pro life people are wacko deplorables that want to force extreme religious views on people. If they had their way people would only have Sex to reproduce and no birth control would be available.

They want more government control of people’s rights. They want to make critical choices for families rather than keeping government out of our families.

Scenario:

Pregnant womens family is told she cannot survive birth of her child, she will die if she gives birth. Should the family not be involved in this decision of who will live and die ? Pro Life Wackos would have a law saying mother must die family has no choice. Is that right to do ?

Pro choice would tell the family it was their personal decision and let the family decide.

Anyone not deplorable would understand why the right to choose is a right families must have in a free democracy !
Killing babies in the womb is still murder. It's not just a religious thing it's a humanitarian thing. Contrary to popular liberal beliefs aborted babies are fully developed and intact to the extent that you can tell their sex. In fact many are so far advanced they are still vital and are killed outside the womb. I'll never be pro Abortion and I'll never respect any Doctor that would perform one. Democrats are not Pro-Life if they advocate Abortion.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 03:28 AM   #7
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a delusional dipshit, Standing Stupid. The fact is that most on-demand abortions have nothing to do with life endangering health situations, Standing Stupid. And you're especially stupid when you imagine the American taxpayer should pay for elective abortions, Standing Stupid.

You can always find some extreme situation like you describe. My point is liberals don’t believe in abortion they just believe that in some situations such as the life of the mother, their should be a right to choose.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:43 AM   #8
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who fucking cares?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:37 AM   #9
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Who fucking cares?
Your fearless leader Trump does as he spoke at the anti abortion far right nutbag rally yesterday, hence the reason for the discussion. You being a uneducated deplorable that doesn’t watch news or read would not care.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:05 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I wonder that if in the far future, when archeologist are digging into 21st Century ruins, they will say......."these were an educated and enlightened people. But they killed their own children in their mothers wombs".

Abortion is not a religious issue. It's a human issue. An expression of our ability to justify even the most horrid of acts toward the most helpless among us for nothing more than convenience.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:07 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You can always find some extreme situation like you describe. My point is liberals don’t believe in abortion they just believe that in some situations such as the life of the mother, their should be a right to choose.
You're the jackass that started with the "extremist position" in your OP, Standing Stupid. The vast majority of elective-abortions have nothing to do with a life-or-death health issue for the mother, you sniveling POS, and the American taxpayer sure as hell doesn't need to be on the hook for the costs of their poor decision making skills, Standing Stupid.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:18 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I am pro choice, I wish stupid's mom would of done the responsible thing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:46 AM   #13
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Your fearless leader Trump does as he spoke at the anti abortion far right nutbag rally yesterday, hence the reason for the discussion. You being a uneducated deplorable that doesn’t watch news or read would not care.
Actually some of us have more than one income coming in a do not have time to dig for mess on the inter web. Hence you. I may well be working class and that carries more than the bag of shit you try to hand off as an educated guess.
Common sense you have none. Ponder that.
P.S. You're sig line alone shows your relevance.
College Professor

Straight Shooter

Doctor of Political Science

Founder of LPSG

Teacher of Deplorables

Sexually abused by women early in my career am on the road to recovery.

Rabbit Scientist
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:44 AM   #14
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Trump used to be Pro-Choice; he stated this position several times in the past. When he got the nomination, I'm sure some Repug's whispered in his ear that a Republican cannot win the White House without the support of the Religious Right. To gain the RR vote, you must be anti-abortion, so Trump cynically flipped on this position, and got a rabid, bona-fide, RR true-believer (Pence) as his running mate. Hillary put the nail in her own coffin by pledging to start funding abortions with tax monies, forcing the RR to vote for Trump even if they couldn't stand his sinful lifestyle.

Abortion is the wedge issue dividing our country, like slavery was the wedge issue before the Civil War.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

In 1999, in an interview, Trump had an odd position on abortion.

He said he hates abortion but supported pro-choice.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women