Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #1
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews
Default BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

I know there are a lot of guys with big thick cocks of all races interested in fucking gals of all races who love to be fucked by big thick cocks!! I would like for guys with big cocks to post their desires and for providers who cant wait to feel the wonderful sensation of a big thick cock sliding in and out of their pussy. If guys know how to pleasure a slut with their huge cocks, it can be a mind blowing experience))))) I am talking about fucking a pussy and not facefucking!!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:05 PM   #2
asdfghjklman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Right here Teagen, and i'll show you soon
asdfghjklman is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:14 PM   #3
tinypenis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I wish I had a big cock! I do have a big strap on that I fuck girls with
tinypenis is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:37 AM   #4
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

My tight pussy loves big and thick but you have to know how to fuck me so that I feel your cock hugging my clit and g spot and massaging my cervix. Extreme pounding doesn't work. I am sure there are lots of other sluts like me who go totally wild when I see and feel a big thick cock get so hard during a SS and put it in very deep. Like to hear from others. Guys PM me if your cock is big and ready to fuck me)) I thoroughly enjoy being fucked by all races!!!!
Old 08-13-2017, 10:31 AM   #5
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

A big cock MFM works well or a three guys to give guys plenty of time to rest up before rounds 2, 3 and 4. I am assuming MSOG)))) More fun with no down time for the slut)))))
Old 08-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #6
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I wouldn't say I'm massively hung. About 7" long, but very girthy... 6.5" circumference. And yes... one of my favorite things is to find that spot when the woman is in cowgirl, and the head of my cock fits to the side of the cervix and the front wall.... then grind all over me to feel myself flicking deep inside.
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:31 AM   #7
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
My tight pussy loves big and thick but you have to know how to fuck me so that I feel your cock hugging my clit and g spot and massaging my cervix. Extreme pounding doesn't work. I am sure there are lots of other sluts like me who go totally wild when I see and feel a big thick cock get so hard during a SS and put it in very deep. Like to hear from others. Guys PM me if your cock is big and ready to fuck me)) I thoroughly enjoy being fucked by all races!!!!
This! There's NOTHING more disappointing than a well-endowed man but the sex isn't worth a damn.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:13 AM   #8
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

My nickname is Cabezón, Spanish for HUGE head, quite thick, 8"-9" at full attention
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:41 AM   #9
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete offender View Post
My nickname is Cabezón, Spanish for HUGE head, quite thick, 8"-9" at full attention
Hmmmmmm...takes note
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:03 AM   #10
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for your posts. Like to hear from more well hung men and the women who love them!!!
Old 08-15-2017, 08:46 AM   #11
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I am not super thick, but thicker than paper towel tube,but a solid 8.5" when I am super horny. Over the 20 years I would get 'free' Provider pussy because they wanted to be fuked good by a big cock. I had one gal years ago who would come over about twice a month just to fuk me!! She would complain all these local johns had little dicks....

I did the Swinger world as a Single Male.. stared out fun, but then became a chore and towards the end I met some bad apples...

so now I am retired from Providers, SWingers and all that jazz...After 20 years and hundreds of encounters. I just do not have the time nor energy. I am almost 50 years old. I do still bang a few gals who love my size!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #12
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ladies: If a guy ins't a good fuck - knows how to use his cock - can't that be overcome by you mounting him CG ? From my experience, you gals can not only get the cock inside you, but clit on his pubic bone, and you in the drivers seat of how that cock drives you...

Or...

Better Mish, doggie ?

I am, or I should say, used to be a 7". Never complaints, and could bottom out against the cervix of some holes, esp doggie. But admittedly, no where near a stunt cock.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #13
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I love being fucked in all positions. You have no idea how good it feels just being fucked when a cock hits my g spot and cervix in just the right way. I love giving a hot SS and having a cock slide all over my wet throbbing clit as a warmup to being fucked hard and fucked so very deep. When a guy walks into to my incall, I cant wait to feel his cock in everyway possible. A big cock hitting all those right spots is truly amazing. Any size can do the got me off if the right spots are hit))
Old 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM   #14
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love a guy with a big cock who lets his skills do the talking.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:39 AM   #15
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
I love a guy with a big cock who lets his skills do the talking.
Now I have performance anxiety !
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women