Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2020, 01:11 PM   #31
ThaTostig
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Anyone have any insight on the VIP areas? I know there is both the Upstairs and the Red Room, but don't know which is better.
ThaTostig is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:25 PM   #32
Planoboi1965
Registered Member

Does massage E#### from BDD work at this location?
Planoboi1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:07 AM   #33
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quick question? Is this place BYOB now? I’ve never been there, mostly because nothing can beat the old baby dolls in my opinion.
Gentleman2hobby is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 07:22 AM   #34
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman2hobby View Post
Quick question? Is this place BYOB now? I’ve never been there, mostly because nothing can beat the old baby dolls in my opinion.
As of last night, TMC was NOT BYOB. More dancers (several that I recognized from Buck's) than Johns, still too many cubans. Food was great. Enjoy while it lasts.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 12:55 PM   #35
Jvc072006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
As of last night, TMC was NOT BYOB. More dancers (several that I recognized from Buck's) than Johns, still too many cubans. Food was great. Enjoy while it lasts.
Not gonna lie the Cubans are sometimes too much. Lol. It’s like No doesn’t exist for them at all. Then they almost get offended at the idea of how could you not want me I demand you to want me right now.
Jvc072006 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:35 PM   #36
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Yep, Cubans are a bit too much sometimes, but a good portion of them will provide their digits for a possible out of the club action. I just talked to the Cuban twins from chicas Locas and they seem to be hurt financially.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:20 AM   #37
jackdanmantx
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Twins Basil Twins lol
jackdanmantx is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 11:28 AM   #38
Blackjack212121
Gaining Momentum

I keep wondering what the CL girls are doing to make ends meet. Still think CL should open up like the old Fare Room and keep the girls working.
Blackjack212121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 12:39 AM   #39
Gentleman2hobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack212121 View Post
I keep wondering what the CL girls are doing to make ends meet. Still think CL should open up like the old Fare Room and keep the girls working.
Oh believe me, they are struggling, the twins, Leah, and others, but they don’t face reality. They still think they can charge like girls in LA or Miami for OTC fun (considering they do everything covered) I’ll just wait a couple of more weeks when rent approaches to counter offer them.
Old 07-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #40
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Oh believe me, they are struggling, the twins, Leah, and others, but they don’t face reality. They still think they can charge like girls in LA or Miami for OTC fun (considering they do everything covered) I’ll just wait a couple of more weeks when rent approaches to counter offer them.
Let me know if it works out, might want to make a Cuban sandwich if the price is right
Jayven is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 04:51 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack212121 View Post
I keep wondering what the CL girls are doing to make ends meet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF26wKF-_M

Quote:
I just talked to the Cuban twins from chicas Locas and they seem to be hurt financially.
identical twins?

I don't care if they are Cuban, pushy, and low-service quality, there is value in twins, LOL
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 09:32 PM   #42
sandman77
Registered Member

So what’s the landscape at MCD now? Everyone in masks? Lap dances allowed? Or do you need VIP like at the lodge?
sandman77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 08:08 AM   #43
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman77 View Post
So what’s the landscape at MCD now? Everyone in masks? Lap dances allowed? Or do you need VIP like at the lodge?
Well, I went there 2 weeks ago, or was it three - can't remember.

I wore a mask to go inside and I don't mind that - conceals my identity.

Once inside, only the watresses were wearing masks if I remember correctly.

I found my favorite girl and made out with her while she did lap dances in the back couch area in a corner, where it is free of any fees except $20 bucks per lap dance to the dancer. This was during the day and sparsely populated and maybe one or two other customers were doing the same.

I think mostly fat people die from the disease so I will take my chances since neither she nor I are fat.

Phase III trials for numerous vaccines are in the works or real close so if you are at risk hold out for another 6 months.

I can hold out on drinking, eating unhealthy sugary food, sleeping in, illegal [ryhmes with hugs] and all manner of vices.

I have self control on every topic except I cannot turn down hugging, kissing, fondling, etc. on young, long haired Latina fitness models!

If I die from COVID-19 I say it was a known risk and I made a free choice. So did she. Also, at her age and fitness level and healthy eating regimen, she is likely to be functionally immune.

BTW, if much of the transmission is asymptomatic, why do so many places require a temperature check?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #44
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan View Post
That's the argument being made by the bars suing the state, because Abbott's order specifies percentage of sales. If you make 51 percent or more of your sales on alcohol, you're considered a bar. This story lays it out pretty well.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...tion-in-texas/
Heck, LOTS of restaurants would fail that test, I think. VERY easy to rack up bar tabs that are 3 or 4x the food portion. Alchohol is where those restaurants make their money. I think the average across all restaurants is about 33% on alcohol, but wouldn't be surprised to see that be quite a bit higher if you filtered out more family oriented places.

I know its not unusual at all for a business meal for the bar tab to be 3x the food tab. We still thought of them as restaurants, not bars...we went there for the meal.
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 04:37 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Does the Men's Club have the buffet still? Happy hour?

any quality ladies now?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women