Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160840
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40404
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35580
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 07:24 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default Leave It To German Paper To Say What Every Sane American Thinks Of Trump; It’s F**king Brutal

Yeah, yeah... who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks.

We're Merkuns! Fuck y'all!

Actually, if our allies see this asshole for what he is and the danger he presents, why can't 34% of America?

http://newcenturytimes.com/2017/05/2...-fking-brutal/

When it comes to verbalizing exactly how most sane people feel about Donald Trump, it comes down to the fact that there really aren’t enough expletives to get your point across. He’s as horrific as a person as he is a leader and has absolutely no place being near the Oval Office.

One paper, a German paper called Der Spiegel, has perfectly put into words how most sane Americans, nay, the world, feels about Trump. The author is Klaus Brinkbäumer, and the man is a damn genius.

The article is titled “It’s Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump” — “A Danger to the World.” Saying:

“Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.”

Something the majority of Americans, seeing as Trump overwhelmingly lost the popular vote, agree with.

The article begins by saying:

“Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn’t read. He doesn’t bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.”
But hold onto your underoos, that’s just the beginning. Brinkbäumer continues:

“He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to Trump. And one of the media’s tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.”

Further:

“Trump is also a miserable boss. His people invent excuses for him and lie on his behalf because they have to, but then Trump wakes up and posts tweets that contradict what they have said. He doesn’t care that his spokesman, his secretary of state and his national security adviser had just denied that the president had handed Russia (of all countries) sensitive intelligence gleaned from Israel (of all countries). Trump tweeted: Yes, yes, I did, because I can. I’m president after all.”

The article goes on from there with a skillful and articulate criticism, but the final paragraph deserves a damn Pulitzer. Brinkbäumer wrote:

“In “Game of Thrones,” the Mad King was murdered (and the child that later took his place was no better). In real life, an immature boy sits on the throne of the most important country in the world. He could, at any time, issue a catastrophic order that would immediately be carried out. That is why the parents cannot afford to take their eyes off him even for a second. They cannot succumb to exhaustion because he is so taxing. They ultimately have to send him to his room – and return power to the grownups.”

Bravo, Klaus Brinkbäumer, you are one-hundred and ten percent correct in your summation of that buffoon of a man.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ SPAM

The Spam Man!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Who cares what the Germans say?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Is this another "I Hate Donald Trump" thread?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #5
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Is this another "I Hate Donald Trump" thread?

Jim

No, Jim. Sadly, it's another "I'm a Libturd Douchebag So Please Look At Me" thread by the attention-starved, Closet Muzzie ex-Potus Loving Assup.

Nobody...and let me emphasize.....NO-BOD-EE gives a fuck what a POS German hack has to say per who True Americans voted in as the President of these United States. Klaus needs to mind his own biziness and worry more about the fricken overflow of Muslim immigrant criminals that are destroying his nation and it's very future.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

Nobody...and let me emphasize.....NO-BOD-EE gives a fuck what a POS German hack has to say per who True Americans voted in as the President of these United States. Klaus needs to mind his own biziness and worry
Let us remember that when say the PM of Israel weighs in on our elections... because I know more care with that c********** has to say about our elections than I do this German writer
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #7
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Let us remember that when say the PM of Israel weighs in on our elections... because I know more care with that c********** has to say about our elections than I do this German writer

Fair enough.

But who's talking about Netanyahu per this article? Stay on topic. Trump's in Germany (right now) not Israel.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:20 AM   #8
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
No, Jim. Sadly, it's another "I'm a Libturd Douchebag So Please Look At Me" thread by the attention-starved, Closet Muzzie ex-Potus Loving Assup.

Nobody...and let me emphasize.....NO-BOD-EE gives a fuck what a POS German hack has to say per who True Americans voted in as the President of these United States. Klaus needs to mind his own biziness and worry more about the fricken overflow of Muslim immigrant criminals that are destroying his nation and it's very future.
That's some funny shit! Asswipe and WTFag are neck and neck in the DOTY race
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:42 AM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
That's some funny shit! Asswipe and WTFag are neck and neck in the DOTY race
So it looks like we will have a " Vice-DOTY " this time around too !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 10:51 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Polish people love him. So do the Saudis. France is planning a Big to do for Trump. Asswipe the stupid, slovenly pig is just snorting and flatuating as slovenly pigs will do.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:59 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Fair enough.

But who's talking about Netanyahu per this article? Stay on topic. Trump's in Germany (right now) not Israel.
Yes Netanyahu got his dick sucked by Trump , right after Putin !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The Polish people love him. So do the Saudis. France is planning a Big to do for Trump. .
I thought that cocksucker was going to put America first! Not the god damn Polish peeps.

Maybe you can cry to the polish fuckers about your ban!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:04 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yes Netanyahu got his dick sucked by Trump , right after Putin !
You mean he beat you to it? No way!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 12:56 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You mean he beat you to it? No way!
Netanyahu is a welfare queen....why would anyone wanna suck his dick except Trump for helping him get elected?

Putin gets to butt fuck Trump for all the help he did getting Trump elected.

You can be a fluffer bambino....no crying though.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I thinck this is another butt hurt Hillary lost threAD.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women