Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #31
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
And those are the women that are responsible for spreading disease!

I've had two instances in ten years where there were obvious blisters/sores. I immediately stopped all activity, went to the bathroom, poured bleach on my hands, went back and informed my guests that the session was over. No refunds either. How dare someone show up knowing he has some sort of lesion anywhere in his groin area!
Men & Women that play in this hobby should get tested Regularly as i do.
Let me rephrase heathers comment: No refunds either. How dare someone show up knowing he or she has some sort of lesion anywhere in his or her groin area. Since Ladies are way more active than the guy's are, we need to protect ourself's as much as possible. If you see anything Warts, blemishes, rashes, open sores or cauliflower like patches of raised skin during DATY or around her mouth area. You don't have to Pay and leave the session Immediatedly after telling her what you saw. Then Promply let us know in the LR.

CG
Old 07-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #32
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thats exactly how I felt.

Me and my gf shared the same sentiment. He knows. If they're visible, its known. And its just wrong. As a provider, I wouldnt want to subject anyone, let alone myself, to ANY STD. I would quit this hobby, immediately. It's not worth it.

Quote:

I've had two instances in ten years where there were obvious blisters/sores. I immediately stopped all activity, went to the bathroom, poured bleach on my hands, went back and informed my guests that the session was over. No refunds either. How dare someone show up knowing he has some sort of lesion anywhere in his groin area!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #33
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

4 Things to Do Regularly:
Be careful. Play Safe. Take Showers. See Doctors.
Lol. Have fun, y'all.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #34
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wow, I'd have to say if you see anything that looks suspicious to stop the service all together. Not worth your life or the hassle of a life long STD.

I myself have nicked myself shaving and of course it looks like an obvious shaving cut but as a courtesy to the provider I canceled the meeting. It's the right thing to do and this guy should have known better.

My question is what happens with the donation aspect, you have gone out of your way for the appointment but he did not get the service he is paying for however he also should have known better then to go in the first place.

Just my 2cents....
Old 07-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #35
igat1969
Premium Access

Encounters: 134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The prevalence of HPV (genital warts) and HSV-2 (genital herpes) in the adult female population is higher than the male population. For adult women, both HPV and HSV-2 prevalence is in the range of 25% of 30%. I've read that up to 2/3rds of people with HSV-2 don't know they have it. Women are more likely than men to have both genital herpes and HPV and not know it.

I'd suspect that the people on this board, both women and men, have a much higher incidence of HPV and HSV-2 than the general population. The general population includes people who are celibate, people who are monogamous, etc. Most of us are promiscuous. If the probability your average person has the disease is, say, 20% to 30%, what's the probability that a provider or her customer has it?
Ouch! Tiny that is an unfortunate fact you bring to the table. Someone once told me that facts are friendly...now I think they just might be depressing! Maybe it's better to know I suppose..are you suggesting that those of us that hobby (on any type of a regular basis) assume that WE have STDs? Maybe that is why doctors don't even test for HPV and Herpes on a regular STD test - they just assume most people have it and why bother upsetting them if they don't have any obvious lesions?
Old 07-07-2010, 11:42 AM   #36
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I agree and the same goes if the shoe is on the other foot.

I am not going to pay for your time and trouble if you show up with some questionable looking sores or skin irritations.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by igat1969 View Post
are you suggesting that those of us that hobby (on any type of a regular basis) assume that WE have STDs?
Yes, particularly women. The consequences of cervical cancer can be severe. Like dying.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #38
Guest030911
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone here offer to pay for someone else's STD screening and promise to keep the results confidential?

I have made that offer. Surprisingly (or not), that offer was turned down.... by six different people!

I would say some people here have some shit they want to stay hidden.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #39
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Anyone here offer to pay for someone else's STD screening and promise to keep the results confidential?

I have made that offer. Surprisingly (or not), that offer was turned down.... by six different people!

I would say some people here have some shit they want to stay hidden.
I would never let someone else pay for my STD test. I like to get tested at my doctor's office, and having someone else pay for it would make me feel obligated to show him my results. That would also mean that he would be able to see my full name and other personal information. I'll pay for my anonymity, thanks.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #40
Guest030911
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I completely understand that point of view, China Doll. The ones I offered it to were more of an experiment. I knew them well enough to know their real names, where they live, etc... 3 werre hobbyists and three were providers. The offer was mutual, too. I would get tested and share my results, too.

My experiment, though very limited in scope, was to confirm my suspicions that people either had something to hide or were afraid that they might have something and certainly would not want someone else to know.

I feel pretty certain that the rates of STD infection are higher then the national average in our little community. We are the high risk group along with teens. Money and sex are powerful motivators and I suspect people with an STD would not take themselves out of the game, even if it were infectious.

I am not advocating we lose our anonymity here or institute some sort of testing program or qualification. I simply put a few theories to a small test a drew some conclusions from it. They might not be accurate conclusions, but I thought they were interesting enough to share so we all think about what we are doing and how we do it.

Everyone have a great weekend and don't forget your raincoats!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:29 PM   #41
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Money and sex are powerful motivators and I suspect people with an STD would not take themselves out of the game, even if it were infectious.
CPI I would hope people client or provider would take themselves out of the game if they knew they had an infectious STD. I know I would but maybe that is just me. I know it isn't possible but it would be nice if there was a way to implement a testing requirement to get into the hobby and a way to enforce no hobbying outside the tested group. Maybe medicine will someday catch up and be able to elminate the risk altogether. Guess we could all give donations to STD research
Old 07-09-2010, 11:02 PM   #42
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I think everyone should get tested regularly as a normal thing.......in or out of the hobby.......HIV, RPR, and any other test that is available. Never can be too safe.

Hell, if things aren't smelling right, I ain't staying..........I'm just saying!
Old 07-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #43
VictoriaWestin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OMG

There is a question when it comes to your personal health and safety????

You stop, immediately. Leave or ask him to leave. You don't protect his feelings..you owe him nothing. How dare someone come to another in a sexual arrangement with an STD. If he does not know...then he's an idiot.
You report it to p411, provider buzz and other list. You name him to help others providers stay safe.

No one that is ill with a STD should be Hobbying.
Gonorrhea is symptomatic in men..they know if they have it ...trust me. It can be asymptomatic in women.
I am an RN and seen plenty. Herpes is the same. Anyone that has herpes knows it. Anyone that would hide that fact from another is a scum bag that needs to not only be outed but run off and not allowed to hobby.
Herpes is forever and is very contagious...it is viral and you can't get rid of it with antibiotics. There is a new strain of Gonorrhea that is also antibiotic resistance. There is also a syphilis that is antibiotic resistant.
There are many damaging pathogens that are passed sexually. NEVER GO BARE BACK.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #44
VictoriaWestin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe a whole new hobby forum on eccie.... needs to open along with ads available for providers that have non curable STD's like herpes. Get it in the open where we all can see and stop stigmatizing it. Hell I see the other realm on Eccie...BSDM.
So why not a Forum... Incurable, Contagious No Problem....you deserve sex too....just safely
That way they can hobby with others that have incurable contagious STD's and keep us all safe.

Hey, you have blisters...great I do too...let's party!

Well at least we would all be safer and everyone would get what they want.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #45
VictoriaWestin
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

CopierGuy is Right on.

Rashes are usually fungi.... fungal infections.
You look, smell, check, double check...then you still have to pray. That is why BBBJ are so dangerous. But men insist on them. I have heard the argument that the mouth has its own antibiotics that is the first line against infections. Well ever hear of Gonorrhea of the throat? The small protection the mouths saliva provides won't touch these super bugs.

I will disagree with the gal being outed in the Locker Room . She needs to be outed everywhere. Too many Gals play with one another...and we all deserve to know if someone is out there hobbying with a disease that is presenting itself as open sores, blisters, smells, drips, rashes, etc

Follow this on the open forum it is time to discuss this again....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women