Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #1
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Attempted account hacking

Yesterday August 07 someone attempted to hack into the e-mail account I use . This account is the one that I use to communicate with hobiest as well as providers. The attempt was not successful, and if it had of been would have yielded very little info because I delete all info, trash bin included multipal times every day. I don't know if this was a random attempt or a chosen target, but monitor your accounts.
Yesterday August 07 I had the pleasure of a 30 min phone conversation with a hobbiest SO. This is the third such chat in less than 4 months. Guys we need to be a little more careful with our phones. All three breaches have occured because SO got into phone. The latest effects not only the hobbist, but his SO , as well as a 2 yr old child, all because of being careless.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I would also make a suggestion to CAREFULLY consider any piece of data you enter when signing up, updating your information, and posting ads. Most common mistake I see on here is using your personal email address instead of one created for the hobby world. Personal email addresses alone can yield scary amounts of information on a person. Email usernames are typically a variation on someone's first and last name, or initials, or other identifiable information. Even if it's something as simply as, ilovediamonds@myisp.com, google indexes and makes cached copies available for millions and millions of sites including Facebook, Myspace, etc.

And yes, I do miss simpler times when we didn't have to worry about this crap. There should be a consulting services for providers to help you avoid common issues like that. And no, it would tell you how beautiful you are and ask for half your earnings to sit in a nearby car getting baked and looking scary.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:52 PM   #3
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Chelsea, as far as the phone things go, why didn't you just play it off like, "I just got this phone yesterday and I have been getting alot of calls for some dude named Mike" or something?
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
Yesterday August 07 I had the pleasure of a 30 min phone conversation with a hobbiest SO. This is the third such chat in less than 4 months. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by baytownswm View Post
Chelsea, as far as the phone things go, why didn't you just play it off like, "I just got this phone yesterday and I have been getting alot of calls for some dude named Mike" or something?
my thoughts exactly. chelsea, what prompted you to continue the conversation more than, say, 5 seconds?? 30 minutes?? i dont get it and would appreciate a bit more info on what the call was all about. if not for me [curious one], then for other providers around here.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

In a word Soft Hearted. The lady called and ask if I had ever f**** so & so very polietly. Thinking it was a provider wanting a reference, I responded with who is this? She gave me her name which I didn't recognize, so I told her that I couldn't place her, would she please e-mail me. At this time she informs me she is males spouse and has found my phone number, seen my showcase on eccie and again ask had I gone to bed with her husband. I told her no I had not (truth I had spoken with him many times we had never scheduled anything) she then ask why his phone showed several calls to me. I told her I had spoken with him on several occasions. but had never met him. She became very distraught and was crying and Questioning why would he mess around she was rather hot herself her words ( truth I looked her up on facebook) From here on its a woman thing I'm trying to calm her down and explain his actions dosen't mean he dosen,t love her ect. ect. ect. at no time did she ever call me names, get rude or out of line. Just one tore up distraught, confused girl with a 2yr old child that could only see divorce as a solution. Hope this helps clear up issue
Old 09-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Makes perfect sense to me Chelsea. Thank you.
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

chelsea, thx for the update, esp that i posted a few weeks after your original post.

sounds like you did a nice thing for her. and glad [or maybe not] that you could say truthfully that you hadnt been w/ her husband.

wonder how many others she contacted??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

While I was talking to her she said that she had talked to a stripper, and a provider out of houston. Don't think I did a lot of good, but hope they were able to put a patch on their relationship and find a way that works for them, and to quote Forest Gump " thats all I got to say about that."
Old 09-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default impressive

chelsea, had never heard of you before. just happened to look at this thread. Even though I don't know anyone involved in the situation, I just sat here stunned for several minutes. You handled the situation in a very kind and caring manner. A good heart is evident in your impressive attitude!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women