Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #286
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
. They are not the first in line upon a spouses death without a will:.
If you are f'ing dumb enough to not make your wishes clear in a will you deserve what you get....gay or straight...that is one of your poorest arguments in the last seven days
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:38 PM   #287
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Git a room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
And then there are hairdressers, waiters and interior decorators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You know it, sister !!!
I now pronounce you husband and husband.......

may God have mercy on any kiddo's you two may have!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #288
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I now pronounce you husband and husband.......

may God have mercy on any kiddo's you two may have!
am I in his will????
Old 07-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #289
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Take that weenie outcha ya ear and listen to me

Quote:
If you are f'ing dumb enough to not make your wishes clear in a will you deserve what you get....gay or straight...that is one of your poorest arguments in the last seven days
Well then men and women should not be afforded that right if they are to stupid to have a will.

Equal is Equal is my point. No matter how stupid one thinks that is.

Every right that a married man and woman have should be extended to two hot chicks that wanna have a civil union. I'd tack on a few more rights for the ladies if they would let me join in that union from time to time!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #290
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What mo can ya ask fo

Quote:
am I in his will????
ROTFLMAO

You not in his will but you're on his willy?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #291
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd tack on a few more rights for the ladies if they would let me join in that union from time to time!
You wouldn't believe the rights I'd grant to hot bisexual woman that were not monogamous :roflamo:
Old 07-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #292
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Because they do not get the same benifits that a married couple gets. They are not the first in line upon a spouses death without a will: they are not considered family by hospitals.....yadayadayada.

I don't give a shit if a church don't wanna a marry their gay ass but they should have equal rights.

I believe that each and everyone of us ought to be able to marry the one they love upon legal consent. Plenty of gay ass churchs for them to get married in!

For you that think the Fed's should not decide but the states should, why not take it even closer to the people and let each person decide. Denying them things that you or I can have is just not right. Once they decide to marry, they should legally be treated like any other married couple.
Hellfire! I didn't know we were headed all the way down to the individual. Why stop with above? What is "legal consent"? If its love its love. "Old enough to bleed" and all that stuff. I mean, if society is not to have anything to say about things at any locality level...where does all this 18 shit come from? What about sheep? I hear tell those T-Sips like that kind of thing. I mean were not neccesarily talking about promoting some kind of conception here. Its only love that matters. Somehow you're not being...what was it you call it?...Oh yeah, Linier, or something like that. If you're gonna draw the line under the individual...then draw it for everything.

And by the way, if you are gonna head all the way down to the individual on everything...I'm gonna need more time. Forget marriage and unions...I'll have a long list.

Quote:
That does not mean that I have to like it but tough shit on what I like.
Hell, I think you're liking where this is headed more than you let on. Are you a T-Sip?

Now, if instead, we're gonna head back into some semblence of the real world...I'd agree that on a federal basis (i.e. federal taxes, federal benefits and such) that whatever kind of union is recognized by a state ought to be recognized for those federal purposes. But that doesn't mean that I think every state has to recognize the same set of rules for unions.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #293
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
. If you're gonna draw the line under the individual...then draw it for everything.

OK....I think I did. You just aren't looking to hard. The point is Equality, not love. Plenty of straight folks get married that aren't in love.

All that Baaaaa got the sheep nervous! Nobody straight or gay gets to marry a sheep. That seems fair. What wouldn't seem fair is if I got to marry one because I was straight and you couldn't because you were gay. Same with age limits.

So that is pretty damn linear. Nobody straight or gay gets a sheep nor young'ens, nobody.

Kinda shoots down your line of reasoning there, now doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post

Now, if instead, we're gonna head back into some semblence of the real world...I'd agree that on a federal basis (i.e. federal taxes, federal benefits and such) that whatever kind of union is recognized by a state ought to be recognized for those federal purposes. But that doesn't mean that I think every state has to recognize the same set of rules for unions.
Well if you want the states to have the final say then make damn sure that they do it equal is all I ask. I do not want them discriminating on the basis or race or gender or sexual preference. Either we all have equal rights or nobody does.

I do not understand what is so hard to understand about that. That is very linear.

No goats were harmed in the making of this film!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:43 AM   #294
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well if you want the states to have the final say then make damn sure that they do it equal is all I ask. !
Duly noted! Do you want to have someone send this to all the Governors and State Legislative leaders?

States do different things. Remember the topic of this thread when it started? Arizona will do differently than Vermont.

The answer to this, like so many of the other non-hooker related topics we debate here whether it is gay marriage, textbooks, or border jumpers is participate in your local gov't and get the local legislation you want. If you don't like your local legislation, move (although I know in many cases that isn't practical)
Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #295
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Duly noted! Do you want to have someone send this to all the Governors and State Legislative leaders?

)
Remember my prior post to Rudyard, I prefer everything that can handled to be handles from an individual level. That is to say, if I wanna hire a immigrant legal or otherwise, I do so. I would like to be able to hire the best person for the job.

But if we are going to keep hard workers out, keep them ALL oiut. Do not let one group of employeers that have sway over politicans make some farm ass exception.....yadayada.

Be linear is what I strive for, might not always get there but it is a lofty goal. One that needs plenty explaining here on this board!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #296
John Bull
Valued Poster

Let's keep the sheep and the underage folks out of this. Strictly against Eccie rules, you know!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #297
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Let's keep the sheep and the underage folks out of this. Strictly against Eccie rules, you know!
Are those federal, state or individual rules?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #298
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

I was wondering if they were going to be treated equally.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #299
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I was wondering if they were going to be treated equally.
The gays or the ECCIE rules?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #300
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

The sheep and underage folks.
Ansley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women