Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 01:19 PM   #46
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Hilarious. The largest communist nation in the world, China, doesn't pledge fealty to Russia, and you say "notwithstanding". Also Albania wasn't under Russia's influence.
Gus Hall attended international commie confabs held in Moscow, not in Beijing. To continue your analogy, maybe you should view Mao as the Martin Luther of communism. Mao split with the Kremlin due to doctrinal differences (and border disputes). Despite this ideological split, most of the communist world stayed faithful to the Kremlin. Just as most of the Catholic Church continued to follow the Pope after Luther rebelled against the corrupt sale of indulgences and other practices.

(Btw - who the fuck cares about Albania? Yugoslavia as co-founder of the Non-Aligned movement is a better example for anyone making your argument.)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Marx talked about overthrowing social conditions, not govts., and that the civil war between the proles & bourgeoisie already existed, and the overthrow of the bourgeoisie needed to take place. That can be done after peaceful elections (see South Africa). And to a lesser extent, Zimbabwe. After the war Mugabe was peacefully elected, then later started confiscating the property of the bourgeoisie.
"Government" is a "social condition". Read Locke, Hobbes, Rousseau and Montesquieu. The "bourgeoisie" controlled society, i.e., they were, per Marx, the "government". Read Marx.

Quote:
"... by the consent of every individual... they have thereby made that community one
body, with a power to act as one body, which is only by the will and determination of
the majority ..." (John Locke, Second Treatise, Chapter 8 [Social Contract Theory]).
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:36 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Communists are just as happy to be elected to govt. It's not a principle that they have to subvert & overthrow govts. to gain power.
Quote:
Brennan was asked if he ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US. He responded he voted communist.
Hmmm... so if John Brennan admits the USA Communist Party led by Gus Hall (who he voted for) was dedicated to overthrowing our democratic form of government, why can't you?
Old 02-14-2018, 01:50 PM   #49
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Marx talked about overthrowing social conditions, not govts., and that the civil war between the proles & bourgeoisie already existed, and the overthrow of the bourgeoisie needed to take place. That can be done after peaceful elections (see South Africa). And to a lesser extent, Zimbabwe. After the war Mugabe was peacefully elected, then later started confiscating the property of the bourgeoisie.
Hey, thanks for bringing up Zimbabwe. Any idea what their inflation rate is these days? And don't forget Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, et alia. Marxism has flopped miserably everywhere it has been attempted. It ushers in poverty, stagnation, economic ruin. And yet, lib-retards remain enthralled by this failed ideology. Haters gotta hate (the bourgeoisie), I guess.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:18 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey, thanks for bringing up Zimbabwe. Any idea what their inflation rate is these days? And don't forget Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, et alia. Marxism has flopped miserably everywhere it has been attempted. It ushers in poverty, stagnation, economic ruin. And yet, lib-retards remain enthralled by this failed ideology. Haters gotta hate (the bourgeoisie), I guess.
Did you forget what form of government ushered in the Great Depression?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:41 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't make this stuff up! A commie-pinko who admits he voted for Gus Hall winds up being selected by odumbo and put in charge of the CIA at Langley, where he gets to help the FBI investigate Russian collusion!

Ain't this a great country?

And we know its true because CNN broke the story! How did I miss it?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html

Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist?
Fake News. Lusty youre making yourself look bad. But I did hear that him and Ted Cruzs dad killed Kennedy
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 02:55 PM   #52
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Hmmm... so if John Brennan admits the USA Communist Party led by Gus Hall (who he voted for) was dedicated to overthrowing our democratic form of government, why can't you?
He didn't
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:30 PM   #53
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You know Brennan and the CIA have been caught several times spying on the CIA, told not to by a federal judge, and lied about it in front of Congress?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...senate/384003/

My bad, I meant spying on Congress.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:13 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He didn't
He most certainly did! He mentioned his 1976 vote for Gus Hall in direct response to the polygraph question "Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to the overthrow of the US?"

By claiming otherwise, your credibility just plummeted. It's stupid to deny plain English.
Old 02-14-2018, 04:21 PM   #55
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did you read the article?

Jesus

You stupid fucks are playing six degrees of separation to try and discredit the Muller investigation.

The Mueller investigation is nothing but a barrel of Monkey spunk and all the goofy liberals are drinking from it, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Fake News. Lusty youre (sic) making yourself look bad.
You just made yourself look doubly stupid. First, if you had opened my link you would have seen this story was reported by CNN, your favorite news source. I even mentioned that in my OP. Second, you didn't bother to read the thread or you would have noticed your fellow libtard moron WTFagboy already made the same dipshit comment you did.

Instead of taking another hit from your bong, why don't you try reading threads before you post in them? Quit being a worthless troll and wasting everyone's time.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:00 PM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just made yourself look doubly stupid. First, if you had opened my link you would have seen this story was reported by CNN, your favorite news source. I even mentioned that in my OP. Second, you didn't bother to read the thread or you would have noticed your fellow libtard moron WTFagboy already made the same dipshit comment you did.

Instead of taking another hit from your bong, why don't you try reading threads before you post in them? Quit being a worthless troll and wasting everyone's time.
Lusty you seem to be disenfranchised with life in America. You're a very hateful person with deep issues. And I hear you're a snitch
Old 02-14-2018, 05:28 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Lusty you seem to be disenfranchised with life in America. You're a very hateful person with deep issues. And I hear you're a snitch
Another bong hallucination, missed dick? Let me know when you stop hating the bourgeoisie (or if you learn how to spell it). If you stop hating and instead focus on self-improvement, you might even be able to afford the Panama Red you used to toke with the Sandinistas.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:32 PM   #59
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another bong hallucination, missed dick? Let me know when you stop hating the bourgeoisie (or if you learn how to spell it). If you stop hating and instead focus on self-improvement, you might even be able to afford the Panama Red you used to toke with the Sandinistas.

Thats better Lusty. The humor gave me a chuckle. Careful on forbidden topic. They have some snitches in here-( on you're side of the aisle)
Old 02-14-2018, 06:11 PM   #60
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
He most certainly did! He mentioned his 1976 vote for Gus Hall in direct response to the polygraph question "Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to the overthrow of the US?"

By claiming otherwise, your credibility just plummeted. It's stupid to deny plain English.
Here's the plain English:
John Brennan on Thursday recalled being asked a standard question for a top security clearance at his early CIA lie detector test: Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US?
"I froze," Brennan said during a panel discussion about diversity in the intelligence community at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual conference. "This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,"

LustyLad: Hmmm... so if John Brennan admits the USA Communist Party led by Gus Hall (who he voted for) was dedicated to overthrowing our democratic form of government, why can't you?

My take: Brennan didn't admit that the commies were dedicated to etc., he thought back to that vote & nervously wondered if that would qualify as such. He erred on the side of caution & told the CIA about his vote.

He feared repercussions if he answered no, he didn't admit that the commies were dedicated...

Once again, your use of absolutes (wife-beater, admit) will trip you up.
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women