Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160324
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2018, 08:20 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
We're talking about Brennan, not Lenin, Stalin, or Mao
You're talking about an individual who by voting Communist was subscribing to the Communist principle of subverting and overthrowing the government of the United States.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The OP labelled him a "wife beater". I replied to that assertion.
Well feel comfortable in the notion that the Anti-Trump/Liberal media does also, along with a lot of other ignorant people.

Although given the context of the OP's general statement and "point" I would probably say the same with respect to those MEDIA CONCLUSIONS they are unwilling to BRAND ON OTHERS WITH WHOM THEY SHARE THEIR HATE FOR ALL THINGS TRUMP!

Parrots mindlessly repeat shit ... and we already have one of those: ButtScramble!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:44 AM   #18
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're talking about an individual who by voting Communist was subscribing to the Communist principle of subverting and overthrowing the government of the United States.
Show me where in the communist manifesto that it specifically states that.

You're repeating the same tripe over & over. Communists are just as happy to be elected to govt. It's not a principle that they have to subvert & overthrow govts. to gain power.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:54 AM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You know Brennan and the CIA have been caught several times spying on the CIA, told not to by a federal judge, and lied about it in front of Congress?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...senate/384003/
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:56 AM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're repeating the same tripe over & over. Communists are just as happy to be elected to govt. It's not a principle that they have to subvert & overthrow govts. to gain power.
You didn't read the article, did you? Not that I disagree with your point that you can subvert the govt by elected position.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 10:28 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Is Putin a "communist"?
Old 02-14-2018, 11:32 AM   #22
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You didn't read the article, did you? Not that I disagree with your point that you can subvert the govt by elected position.
No I didn't. I responded to the "which is a bigger threat" question asked by the OP.

Edit: Just read the article. Didn't add anything. Brennan was asked if he ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to overthrowing the US. He responded he voted communist.

Two issues. 1. Voting isn't the same as working for/with.
2. Prove that the US Communist Party in 1976 was dedicated to overthrowing the Govt.
Just because Brennan thought voting might disqualify him from the CIA, doesn't make his belief/fear true.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. A self-professed commie has nothing to hide, therefore can't be extorted.
I doubt if Porter would betray his country because someone threatened to tell the media his ex-wives accused him of something he denies.

But you think it's ok for someone who once voted in favor of a U.S. political party that preached submission to a foreign government based in Moscow to be supervising an investigation into whether a U.S. Presidential candidate colluded with Moscow?

Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Communist theology dictates that all governments -- including that of the U.S. -- be subverted and overthrown to advance the communist agenda of world domination by the proletariat. How is that not a violation of the Constitutional mandate to serve and protect the institutions and laws of the United States and protect the rights of American citizens who live in the United States?
Exactly!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:36 AM   #24
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Is Putin a "communist"?
IMO no. He's an autocratic, opportunistic, power-hungry dictator. He doesn't care about the proletariat. He doesn't want to share the wealth. He wants to control the means of production in a way that benefits him, not the masses.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:39 AM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
IMO no. He's an autocratic, opportunistic, power-hungry dictator. He doesn't care about the proletariat. He doesn't want to share the wealth. He wants to control the means of production in a way that benefits him, not the masses.
Are the rest the accusations also your opinion?
Old 02-14-2018, 11:41 AM   #26
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I doubt if Porter would betray his country because someone threatened to tell the media his ex-wives accused him of something he denies.

But you think it's ok for someone who once voted in favor of a U.S. political party that preached submission to a foreign government based in Moscow to be supervising an investigation into whether a U.S. Presidential candidate colluded with Moscow?

Hmmm... ok!
You're the one that called him a "wife beater", but now you accept his denial?

When did Russia/USSR become the "Vatican" of communism. Communism is an idea that can and has existed outside of Russia, without fealty to Russia.
Old 02-14-2018, 11:41 AM   #27
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are the rest the accusations also your opinion?
Of course
Old 02-14-2018, 11:52 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one that called him a "wife beater", but now you accept his denial?
So why do you keep repeating it and not accepting his denial?
Old 02-14-2018, 11:59 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did you read the article?

Jesus

You stupid fucks are playing six degrees of separation to try and discredit the Muller investigation.
Another retarded comment by snitchy! He always has to make a comment, the stupider the better!

As CIA chief, Brennan was very much AT THE CENTER of the investigation into what has now become the Mueller probe - not six degrees removed.

On the other hand, it could well be argued that oafish, naive, unpaid publicity-seeking campaign hangers-on like Carter Page were six degrees of separation away from Donald Trump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Fake News....
Did you read the article? So you think CNN is fake news? We will remember that next time you post a CNN link, douchebag!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Another retarded comment by snitchy! He always has to make a comment, the stupider the better!
If the "Mueller Investigation" ends up with indictments against the principals in the Obaminable Administration and their FBI cohorts that facilitated the attempt to derail the Trump Administration with false and fabricated documents then you can expect the likes of WTF et al to start screaming about how "bad" the "Mueller Investigation" was and how biased Mueller is!!!

Or even if there are no indictments, but a scathing report of their failed attempt to destroy Trump and his administration, they will attack Mueller and attempt to discredit him. The tactic is not new for the Anti-Trump/Liberals on or off this forum.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women