Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2024, 10:24 AM   #1
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11
Default Republican Congressman admits there is "no evidence" of any crime to impeach Biden over

Rep. Don Bacon (R, Nebraska) admits there is NO EVIDENCE of any crime to impeach Biden over. This seems to be a pervasive theme among trump era Republican accusations: NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

No evidence of any crimes committed by Joe Biden. Even Republicans are admitting it now. And, as for their pièce de résistance (2020 voter fraud), the only evidence of fraud that keeps popping up is that of Republican voter fraud.

It's almost as if the entire Republican party of 2024 is exploding with bullshit. No wonder they keep losing members. They realize now that trump's lies will only keep working on abject morons. Most functioning adults realize what a clown show this is becoming.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nt-1234997042/
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 07:20 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No surprise there.

And the President keeps on working. For America.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 08:56 AM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I heard Comer has a book coming out in Sept that highlights some of the findings during the select committee investigations! What a shock!!!.....not.

Will the GOP supporters and news orgs, ever stop shilling and trying anything to propagate negativity over absolutely nothing proven.

I mean you can cast all sorts of allegations- and perhaps Comer saw this as his golden chance to be a corn-pone hillbilly millionaire like all those he so obviously admires?!

I think I've seen more books written by Trumpian's as their way to get a little fame and money. From Alan Douchewitz to Brian Kilmeade....and now comes along Comer who obviously would have to have a coloring book version of anything- as he's not articulate enough to put more than 3 sentences in a row without ridicule from anyone who graduated from the 5th grade or higher.

Comers' book is about the impeachment process and claims of Biden's improprieties- lots of allegations and none that can be proven! I'm betting it will sell at least a 1000 copies to those who like fairy tales and have too many crayola's to let go to waste .

Huckabee will be jealous though as it may be more popular than his childrens book about Trump that is FREE,
(if you pay the 29.90 MONTHLY recurring fee's and such for additional propaganda.-...NOT shitting you.)

So many grifters. So many easy marks. The GOP is shooting the fish in a Barrell till they can consider them "100% fleeced out of cash". Then and only then will there be a change of gaslighting tactics. What will be next after books?

Oh- Perhaps Comer can spin it to be a video game where conservatives get to play a role player perspective of off-ing those damned liberals once and for all! Every new player is brought in on January 6th, and heads to the capital. - I mean if you can't do it in the real world, who would want to deprive them of the pleasure of using their oculus glasses and living out the fantasy!?

And of course Comer will have a cameo of being a fat ass Jaba-the-Hutt laughing during the melee.

Anything is possible in the mind of Comer and the faithful supporters of DJT. Anything to get those damned libs, marxists, lefties, hater's of the USA, starting with Biden. snick
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women