Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
vtxghost
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Default Rising rates on HH sessions

I normally do not post in coed because of the drama but I have a question. I have been going through showcases/BP and webpages and have noticed an increase in the rates for half hour sessions. They used to be around 100-20 but ar enow around 160-175. What is going on? Do providers just not like to do them or is the demand really calling for higher rates? Is it harder doing 30 minutes versus a full hour? What's the deal?
vtxghost is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
teyeger72
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Providers prefer the hour, especially when it comes to the time it takes to prepare for a session properly. Additionally, if the HH rates are too low, nobody will ever book for the hour session. Of course, hour session usually have more perks depending on the provider (offer of shower, MSOG, etc.)...

just my .02
teyeger72 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
JJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Could be a number of things. Of course the providers would prefer an hour appointment rather than a half hour and raising the price of half hours is one way to do it. Their overhead for half hour is the same for an hour, and maybe they think the hour hours are limiting their hour appts.
JJones is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Actually, many ladies might prefer two or three hours sessions if they could get them. My own experience is that no lady has ever objected to a longer session as "too long". Many, but not all, of the women in the business offers some "taper" on rates for multiple hours. Partly that reflects the falling marginal cost of one long session vs. several short one.

Also, some ladies likely experience a multi-hour session as more nearly "normal". Several of the necessarily limited number of women I have seen in the business (about 40) have seen sex work as a substitute for "dating" so sessions that last longer than it takes to get served in a busy restaurant probably seem a bit more like real life, which in turn is probably different for good looking women than for the rest of us.

That said, I notice some of my favorites have raised rates quite recently. I hope that is Formula 1 related and will go away between race meetings. The COTA has tried to appeal to 1 Percenters so it is not surprising that the off track entertainment might attempt to do likewise.
greymouse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women