Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2016, 05:20 PM   #1
motrctyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Soap and Water

While I have read a large number of ladies take issue with the cleanliness of the men that may come through to visit them..even to the point of being very particular about grooming and whatnot...

Sweet Jesus, a bar of soap is not all that expensive. Ok, so you have a miniature amazon rain forrest down there. Fine! Freaking wash up. Doing a quick washcloth across your tits, and over your ass does not constitute a "shower".

Additionally, and even worse... Stripper Stank. You know what it is. A mixture of cigarette smoke, Edit - VS , ones favorite cologne, and a slight hint of "vanilla" added for extra emphasis. This shit does not go away. Even the gas-station trick of dousing ones self in gasoline doesn't cover it up. When I am driving down 635 with my windows down, hoping to clear out the air and the dudes behind me honking wanting to give me a high five because he can smell it too?

Look, I know it is a very small percentage. But when I make an appointment with you, I take extra time to wash my ass really well. I try to get cleaned up again when I get there. I mow my lawn. For fucks sake, buy a bar of soap and wash your pussy, between your breasts, your neck....maybe even your whole body?

That would be awesome.
motrctyman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
yohimbebrother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

yohimbebrother is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #3
motrctyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Much love Yohimbe Brother!
motrctyman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:46 PM   #4
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Don't forget the douche. The stink is not all outside.
K-girls know that.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 05:56 PM   #5
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
Don't forget the douche. The stink is not all outside.
K-girls know that.
If what is "inside" stinks, that is a much greater issue than what douche can cover. Its already been proven that douching can create more problems than it "solves". Soap and water is more than enough unless you have an infection of some sort brewing.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:40 PM   #6
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

eagerly anticipating this review!!
corona is online now   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 06:46 PM   #7
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

+1, Ms Grace.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #8
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
If what is "inside" stinks, that is a much greater issue than what douche can cover. Its already been proven that douching can create more problems than it "solves". Soap and water is more than enough unless you have an infection of some sort brewing.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. We all have different levels of knowledge and experiences.
Korean women tend to be very clean and I have never smelled a stinky Korean pussy. I'm sure that there are some, but not in my experience.
BTW I don't pretend to know everything. Just what I have experienced.
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by motrctyman View Post
While I have read a large number of ladies take issue with the cleanliness of the men that may come through to visit them..even to the point of being very particular about grooming and whatnot...

Look, I know it is a very small percentage. But when I make an appointment with you, I take extra time to wash my ass really well. I try to get cleaned up again when I get there. I mow my lawn. For fucks sake, buy a bar of soap and wash your pussy, between your breasts, your neck....maybe even your whole body?

That would be awesome.
Did you recently have a bad experience?

I've had appointments where the guy took a shower the night before. There isn't anything wrong with that if you're going to work and that's your habit.

But if you have a morning sabbatical, or whatever the current nomenclature of that bodily function is for polite folks, Jesus ... you need to shower. Besides, most people sweat a little bit at night.

Bath. Or shower. And cut your toenails.

Guess that applies for all of us, huh?

Anyway ... blush!!!

E

PS Douching with chemical/over the counter douches is bad for you!!! Women don't need to douche unless it's been prescribed by your doctor for some reason. That's an old wives tale. I agree with Grace.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:23 PM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone has a right to their own opinion. We all have different levels of knowledge and experiences.
Korean women tend to be very clean and I have never smelled a stinky Korean pussy. I'm sure that there are some, but not in my experience.
We were writing at the same time!

On the flip side, I've had friends in the business (and civies) who will douche every time they have intercourse including the instances that they've used a condom. So there are plenty of women who douche on a regular basis.

Just for me, I don't find it necessary and I've been told by plenty of physicians, that douching is really not good for the Ph balance of the vagina.

That's all.

Warm hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 07:25 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sidenote-- Korean women also generally don't douche with commercial douches... they use clean water and tend to be big advocates of "steaming".. which can also be very beneficial.

I only made the comment about health and douching, because many don't understand the difference between picking up a box of Summers Eve and proper feminine care. K women tend to be very clean.. American women can be the same if the use the same methods.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:44 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always have a bubblebath to get ready for my dates.......AND I usually give my gents a bubblebath before we play
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:31 PM   #13
HobbieMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Sidenote-- Korean women also generally don't douche with commercial douches... they use clean water and tend to be big advocates of "steaming".. which can also be very beneficial.

I only made the comment about health and douching, because many don't understand the difference between picking up a box of Summers Eve and proper feminine care. K women tend to be very clean.. American women can be the same if the use the same methods.
That "steaming" a hooo-haa comment evoked all sorts of images that might haunt me for a while! Then I had to google it. Thanks for that!
HobbieMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:21 PM   #14
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey-- these are the lengths we go to in order to keep the "prduct".... "fresh"
Old 11-19-2016, 10:21 PM   #15
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

Quote:
Hey-- these are the lengths we go to in order to keep the "prduct".... "fresh"
I was thinking about the " fresh product" comment. Can you be a little more specific? Shouldn't a " fresh product" still have it's own individually unique taste and fragrance? Fresh doesn't mean odorless and tasteless, just clean and fresh. Right? Or am I wrong again?
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women