Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default why are these women lying?

I have been seeing girls change their age on their profiles to being at least 5-7 years younger than they really are..
what gives?, do men appreciate that?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:00 PM   #2
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And now I see another woman that was like 6 years younger than me when she started and now she say's she is 41 y/o ..thats like 14 years different now.. makes you go WTF
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:28 AM   #3
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I'm not sure I really care all that much so long as it's not laughable. If you told me you were say 25, your pics are old and I show up and you're closer to 50, yeah, I'll have a problem with that. But if you say your 30 and your pics appear about that age and you personally appear that age, I'm good. Men might be suckers but we're not dumb, we know.
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:52 AM   #4
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
I'm not sure I really care all that much so long as it's not laughable. If you told me you were say 25, your pics are old and I show up and you're closer to 50, yeah, I'll have a problem with that. But if you say your 30 and your pics appear about that age and you personally appear that age, I'm good. Men might be suckers but we're not dumb, we know.
You can't trust pics on eccie. Some of these girls haven't updated their profile in the last year.
I think if they require us to have to have seen a provider in the last six months then we should require them to have posted an updated profile pic in the last month's.
Seen a hooker once that had me singing that old song " Jack Daniels you lied to me again, said she was a rodeo queen, but when I woke up she be looking like the rodeo clown".
Das Ficker is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:00 AM   #5
drive10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Women that work out and keep their body in really excellent sexy shape, who cares about their age. If they are 55 and can look 41 , more power to them. I pick and choose the lady by what I see and reputation. My opinion for what it’s worth.
drive10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:03 AM   #6
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was reading a review of a girl that said she was 23 then someone said she needs to update her profile because she was really 30.. but I guess you guys can tell
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:27 AM   #7
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
You can't trust pics on eccie. Some of these girls haven't updated their profile in the last year.
I think if they require us to have to have seen a provider in the last six months then we should require them to have posted an updated profile pic in the last month's.
Seen a hooker once that had me singing that old song " Jack Daniels you lied to me again, said she was a rodeo queen, but when I woke up she be looking like the rodeo clown".
I'll give you that, there are some that do a decent job of keeping them up to date. I've been fortunate enough none were way off base, haven't had to give anyone a "no thanks", yet. I'm just happy providers to require us to post pics, I'm not that good looking. I guess I'm fortunate in that none of them have told me "hello to the no" when I show up.
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:34 AM   #8
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I was reading a review of a girl that said she was 23 then someone said she needs to update her profile because she was really 30.. but I guess you guys can tell
I guess I will play dumb but how were you able to read a review on a provider?? I really don't care if they fudge on their age if it's reasonable.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
Sandy
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I guess I will play dumb but how were you able to read a review on a provider?? I really don't care if they fudge on their age if it's reasonable.
We can read the reviews,(Reviews are public) just not the ROS
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:53 AM   #10
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
We can read the reviews,(Reviews are public) just not the ROS
Ok, my bad! I guess everyone now knows I don't need to play dumb.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #11
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

The SW industry is an image based industry. There’s this notion that guys prefer ladies who are young, so ladies will go through great lengths to get fake ass, titties, lips, etc in hopes of appearing “younger” and get more donations. If lying about their age makes them feel better about themselves, gives them a boost of confidence, and in return they deliver a great GFE, than I’m all for it. It’s not hurting me. If they are (insert random age) and are advertising 5-10 years younger and are taking care of themselves by dieting and going to the gym, and can pull it off, than I’m cool with that. They are selling an illusion after all.

**adding to my post**

what I would not appreciate are companions who are below the legal age and advertise as +18. That’s a big no no for me.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:00 PM   #12
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Up to date pictures would really be great...
Tx Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:47 PM   #13
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I learned at an early age that women don’t like to discuss their age, so if they feel a need to embellish to attract more clients. Imagine that. Us men never do things like that. Especially after a fishing trip.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:08 PM   #14
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Summerizing my signature now. Can't disagree with this.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:03 PM   #15
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Meant to quote sandy.

It is clear she never updated her profile after she came back. That was common knowledge. And with her and her clients, new and old, no one complains. She looks better now.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women