Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Dating Site Suggestions for the newly divorced

Divorce is final after 3 years of separation. I am emotionally healthy and ready to find love again. I want to find someone who is not bound by a moral code other than "be nice" but suspect she's not on e-harmony...

Where does one with our type of lifestyle and ilk go to find a partner? (don't say "provider ads" or "weekend lineup," I'm talking about a legitimate relationship that may very well retire us from the hobby). Are there sites for us sinners?

I have a kid at home 4 nights a weeks to think about, so I have to be very considerate of his needs during my exploration. If you've been down this path or know someone who has and have real input, please share it.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

If I'm reading your post correctly you're looking for someone to swing with and eventually both retire to civvie life and divorce yourselves from the hobby?
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:53 PM   #3
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

More like, find a girl who is 420 friendly, sexually liberated, doesn't want kids, is fit and intelligent to explore the swinging lifestyle.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #4
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Oh and did I say financially independent?
Old 01-29-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
Farrah Moan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 228603

Prob won't find her on a hooker board ijs

Let me get this right you have a kid over half the week but you want to be with a girl who doesn't want kids????

So u seek a hot sexy 420 single female who has $$$$??
Are you financially independent? Sexy ect
The way I look at it is don't look for something in someone else that you yourself don't have already but hey if you got it go for it

Try this site

http://www.lifestylelounge.com/Austin-Texas-swingers.asp
Farrah Moan is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #6
boomtube35
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I don't suggest looking on a swinger site for a long-term partner. The people there already have their partners and are just looking for fuck buddies. Actually, most are looking for females to have threesomes. I was with a "sexually liberated" woman for 12 years and the only way I knew that about her was asking. You have to be confident enough in yourself and your goals to be willing to ask when the time is right. In other words, find someone you hit it off with first and foremost. If you have enough commonality, you will be able to discuss this with her. Beyond that I have no advice on where to find such a partner (not that any of my advice is worth much) because I have no desire to ever be in a long-term relationship again. That said, I've had guys tell me that they've had extremely high "hit rates" on the Christian Mingle site. I kid you not. They figure it's because that's where sinners go because they are feeling guilty about something.
boomtube35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #7
Wavarry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

christian mingle? interwesting
Wavarry is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Moan View Post
Try this site

http://www.lifestylelounge.com/Austin-Texas-swingers.asp
I had never heard of that site. Does not mean it is not good. The best swinger's site for the Austin area, IMHO is www.sdc.com. Is it good for meeting a single woman who meets your criteria? I do not know. There are single women on the site who are looking for single men. That I do know.

I found my current wife on match.com. Great site for meeting women based on what you are looking for. You have to tread carefully at first if you are looking to find a "sexually liberated" partner. But you can be pretty much honest even before meeting the woman in person. If I was 50-50 on whether or not I wanted to meet a woman I would simply tell them I was certainly interested in a long-term relationship possibly leading to marriage, but wanted a partner who was open to the swinging concept. If I got a "no way" I didn't pursue the relationship.

Good luck!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
boomtube35
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Wavarry - that was my reaction as well to the Christian Mingle trolling, but they swear by it. I haven't bothered checking it out myself.
boomtube35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:11 AM   #10
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Umm...I can give you my number and you can call me in three years to see if I'm available?

My most meaningful long term partners were found on AFF and on ASPD (pre ECCIE hooker board). That being said, I'm a lady and you're a dude, so I wouldn't suggest you using the same resources. Heh.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:17 AM   #11
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
More like, find a girl who is 420 friendly, sexually liberated, doesn't want kids, is fit and intelligent to explore the swinging lifestyle.
you and me have the same tastes in women, except I am not looking for a Swinger ,,

been there did that for 10 years as a Single Male Stunt Cock...Swingers are for the most part nutz like the rest of us...

although they say ' women run the swinging world' this is mere a fallacy ( pun intended) in my opinion

yes they have a huge influence but I would half of them who get into leave very fast due to the hubbys pushing them into it. . and after may parties I found out that 75% cant swing without being drunk!!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:29 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
you and me have the same tastes in women, except I am not looking for a Swinger ,,

been there did that for 10 years as a Single Male Stunt Cock...Swingers are for the most part nutz like the rest of us...

although they say ' women run the swinging world' this is mere a fallacy ( pun intended) in my opinion

yes they have a huge influence but I would half of them who get into leave very fast due to the hubbys pushing them into it. . and after may parties I found out that 75% cant swing without being drunk!!
Good information from a veteran. Swingers are definitely as nuts as any other group. One thing I find that stands out is that I would bet more than 50% of the male swingers own motorcycles, much more than the population in general. A morsel of information I find interesting.

I agree that many women get into swinging only because the men push them into it (same IMHO for the number of women swingers who are bisexual -- they do it cause hubby wants them to). But once a couple gets into the swinging world and stays, it is usually the woman who controls their activities. Certainly not totally nor at all times.

In my experience I've found few women who get totally drunk. Definitely a few stand out but for the most part the women I know drink much less than the men.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:56 PM   #13
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Good information from a veteran. Swingers are definitely as nuts as any other group. One thing I find that stands out is that I would bet more than 50% of the male swingers own motorcycles, much more than the population in general. A morsel of information I find interesting.

I agree that many women get into swinging only because the men push them into it (same IMHO for the number of women swingers who are bisexual -- they do it cause hubby wants them to). But once a couple gets into the swinging world and stays, it is usually the woman who controls their activities. Certainly not totally nor at all times.

In my experience I've found few women who get totally drunk. Definitely a few stand out but for the most part the women I know drink much less than the men.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
an astute and not totally inaccurate observation.. Back when doing interviews with couples wanting to come to a certain local club, the most common answer to the interview question; "So, how did "he" talk you into wanting to come to the club like this?" was: "I'm not so sure it was "HIS" idea" lol
AND... the biggest drinkers were def men, which explains a lot of "the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak" syndrome on the mens' part.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:06 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back when doing interviews with couples wanting to come to a certain local club, the most common answer to the interview question; "So, how did "he" talk you into wanting to come to the club like this?" was: "I'm not so sure it was "HIS" idea" lol
I agree. I know several couples in which they started swinging at the woman's suggestion. Somewhat surprising to me at first but not any more.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #15
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
Umm...I can give you my number and you can call me in three years to see if I'm available?

My most meaningful long term partners were found on AFF and on ASPD (pre ECCIE hooker board). That being said, I'm a lady and you're a dude, so I wouldn't suggest you using the same resources. Heh.
+1
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women