Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Website News and Announcements
Website News and Announcements This forum will contain any news, announcements, and updates regarding the site. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
TBONE
Mumbah

Default The Provider Showcase - ECCIE's Newest Feature

Ladies and gentlemen, it's here…..the Provider Showcase!

In the next few hours, we plan to introduce you to "The Provider Showcase"…..the latest feature here at ECCIE, designed to improve the ladies exposure with the gentlemen of ECCIE and to greatly improve your search for the lady of your desires.

The Showcase is a customized template that any of our Verified Providers can load up with detailed info about their availability, profile, contact info, other stats, and even a paragraph-style biography. In addition to this, the ladies can upload large high-resolution photos to their showcase which you can view in a beautiful expanded lightbox display…along with links to their recent reviews from any of the various hobby sites they choose to include.

You can access the library of Showcases in a variety of ways. Probably the easiest way is the Provider Showcase tab at the top of each page. Clicking the tab gives you several options, from Browsing newly-added showcases, to browsing recently-modified showcases, to doing a search using your specific criteria…for example, eye color, bust size, or something as simple as your Metro Location to display only the girls in your area of the country.

You may also access the selection of Featured Showcases on our main page by clicking on the name or thumbnail to view the provider's info.

And yet another way to get to someone's showcase is from EVERY post they make in the forums. If any Verified Provider has created a showcase, she will have a "My Showcase" link in her user info, below her handle and avatar. Girls can update their showcases 24/7 with the latest info and pics, and all changes made are done in "real-time" so there is no waiting for a change to take effect.

This is an exciting feature for the site, that you won't find anywhere except on ECCIE! The library currently consists of a small handful of beautiful showcases created by ladies who volunteered to help us through the development and testing phase of Provider Showcase. Take a moment to compliment them on their work via PM. I'm certain they will appreciate it. I would also like to personally thank each of them for helping us bring this vision to reality.

Hope you like the showcase, guys! If you like what you see, then please do us all a favor and invite or encourage all of your favorite providers to build their showcase as soon as possible so we can all sit back and watch as the library grows. After hearing the feedback we have heard so far, we are certain this feature will be a big hit and equally valuable for both hobbyists and providers.

TBONE & Becky

PS. Along with the rollout of the Provider Showcase, you may also notice a slightly modified, new look on our Main Page here at ECCIE. Our goal is to grow as our community grows, and to bring you cutting-edge features that are ACTUALLY USEFUL. The new home page highlights the Showcase feature, but also gives us a strong foundation for future development, and addition of features and upgrades that we know you, our family, will enjoy and appreciate.

Thank you to everyone here who is part of this growing and thriving community. We couldn't have made it this far without you, and we plan to give back to you every step of the way by listening very closely to the needs of our membership and developing the many great ideas we hear into features and site enhancements that make sense and work.

Merry "early" Christmas to everyone! God bless.
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #2
KazaNova
Gaining Momentum

the best show ....definitely above and beyond my expectations... OMg i think we are going to get busy for the HOlidays.......
KazaNova is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63
Default This is awesome

Great work on this folks! Very exciting stuff. One stop shopping with fantastic info. This is huge.

Thanks to the ladies that have posted their showcases to get this deal kicked off, you all look fantastic.

I LOVE it here...
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:13 AM   #4
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

MERRY CHRISTMAS ECCIE mambers! I know I'm looking forward to the new showcases.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
OG-Slippery
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

These are great! Glad to see great pics with a lot of useful information.
OG-Slippery is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

"And yet another way to get to someone's showcase is from EVERY post they make in the forums. If any Verified Provider has created a showcase, she will have a "My Showcase" link in her user info, below her handle and avatar. Girls can update their showcases 24/7 with the latest info and pics, and all changes made are done in "real-time" so there is no waiting for a change to take effect." by tbone

can we add that link if we review one of them?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #7
TBONE
Mumbah

Absolutely!! If a lady has a showcase put their link on ANY review site you review them on.
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

great thanks. Now I just need to get some providers from Upstate NY to join. I asked 6. I think I got 3 thinking about it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
great thanks. Now I just need to get some providers from Upstate NY to join. I asked 6. I think I got 3 thinking about it.
Show them the site Features! I have a feeling the showcase is going to be a big success, as all info is in one spot, and the savvy ladies can update daily as need arise.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
bigtom62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Damn! Damn! You guys are good. It is perhaps the easiest "showcase" to access I have seen on any board! This should make ECCIE grow exponentially!
Congratulations!
Oh yeah! THANK YOU!
bigtom62
bigtom62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
rudderx
Registered Member

AS the brits say MARVELOUS job folks
rudderx is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
lagniappe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Another Great ECCIE Feature

Nice job T-Bone and Becky! The showcases look great and contain beaucoups useful info. Thanks for your hard work in making these work.
lagniappe is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews

It looks awesome!

I also want to THANK YOU for making me the First Provider of the day! You guys are so wonderful. I love you very much!

I think the new features are going to be helpful for all providers!
What a great addition to the board.

I am proud to be a part of ECCIE.NET.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
junesetx
Account Disabled

User ID: 2646
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for doing this for us ladies, HUGE hugs.
junesetx is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #15
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Great idea. Some really good Showcases in there!

Question: Can a provider see who is browsing/has visited her Showcase?
FootLong is offline   Quote