Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
TheEnglish
Registered Member

Default Screening question

Hi. I'm new to the hobby, and I have question. I've been with a few providers around my hometown and have had a good time all around. I'm travelling this week and thought I'd see if I can meet a provider while I'm away. I found someone on a screening service, and contacted her.

Here's the problem. I don't have many references, and one of them has closed her profile and gone on hiatus. The provider I'm trying to meet is a little unsure of me and wants to verify me some more. She's asked twice for me to take a picture of my Driver's License and send it to her. I understand the need for her safety, and I respect that, but I'm really reluctant to send it. It seems like a lot of bad things could happen to me if she's not on the level. Is this a normal request? Am I right to feel hesitant, or should I get over it?
TheEnglish is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I would pass...give her names/e-mails/phone number of other providers that you have met so that she can verify you. If she does not agree to see you, pass - there are others. I do not provide my personal information because things happen. Ladies get pinched by LE; their laptop / cell phones, etc. with YOUR information is now available to LE.

My recommendation is to get verified (this site, P411, Datecheck ,etc.) - it makes meeting new ladies much more easier! Just like we hobbyists use the site (to ensure that the ladies are indeed providers). This site (and a few others) provides reviews that you can use to check the quality of the providers. It makes hobbying much easier (and fun).

Minimize the disclosure of personal (real life) information that your provide - thus such things as the use of a burner phone and throw away e-mail account.

Stay safe, have fun.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
TheEnglish
Registered Member

I am on P411, that's where I found her. This whole thing is a little fishy. She's offered to have a 'friend' who works in auto finance to call my office. I'm just going to call this off.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #4
Oz10man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

YES ON P411 N DATE-CHECK. WHEN I GOT STARTED , I HAD THIS ACCOUNTS BEFORE TRYING TO BOOK A DATE. WITH THOSE ALONE , A NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY LADY DID. BECAUSE I HAD DONE AS MUCH AS I COULD TO HAVE SCREENING INFO TO PROVIDE.NOW I EXPECT MY LADIES TO USE THESE SERVICES WHEN SCREENING ME, AND YES THEY APPRECIATE THE EASE OF SCREENING THRU THESE SERVICES. MOSTLY DONE WITHIN HOURS OF RECEIVING MY INFO.
Oz10man is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Good call on passing on the lady...too many "red flags." A good rule of thumb is to think with the big head and not the small head. Too much to lose by being careless.

Consider sending a note to the moderator for P411...she is very good about ensuring that P411 remains a good resource/tool for verification.
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
TheEnglish
Registered Member

Thanks. I think she may have been reasonable in her concern (one of my references didn't clear until after she did her first check on me, and another had been closed that I didn't know about), but I think she has been unreasonable in what she expects of me. I'm all for the ladies in the business feeling as safe as they can, I can't imagine how scary this profession can be for them. But I need to feel secure too, and I just can't if I start sending my license or work information out to someone is basically a stranger.

I guess I'll just meet up with someone when I get back home. Spend locally, it's good for the economy, right?
Old 06-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
amazingalexis
Account Disabled

User ID: 127451
My ECCIE Reviews

The golden rule for a provider is to follow her gut. Not to offend, but to ensure safety & peace of mind for everyone. You have the right to decline providing information, but it could raise red flags in her mind. It's best to move on b/c even if she agrees to see u, any seed of doubt will throw the vibe off. Personally, I'm a lot more fun & outgoing when I'm comfortable & focused on u!
amazingalexis is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #8
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

I've got no problem with a provider asking for whatever info she needs to feel secure. And it's not unreasonable that she wants some leverage to protect herself from the assholes out there. OTOH, that doesn't mean I'm gonna provide it!

If she has your personal info, then she has you by the balls. What happens if she if she's misrepresented herself and you want to walk? what if you write a bad review of her and this infuriates her? what if she says you shorted her on the donation because she forgot that she offers a discount on p411 from her normal rate? what if the condom accidentally slips or breaks and she thinks it was on purpose? what if she's mentally unstable? what if a month or two down the line she's desperate for money and decides to blackmail clients? what if she gets an STD from someone else but thinks it came from you? what if her jealous boyfriend or stalker hacks her phone and outs her clients to get at her?

My point is that 99% of the time, there's no problems with a verified provider. But if this turns out to be the 1% of the time that there is a problem (your fault, her fault, no one's fault), then she becomes judge, jury, and executioner if she has your personal info. There's plenty of providers that will see you based only on your p411. I'd pass.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women