Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2011, 11:00 PM   #166
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
One again I'm always the last to know about these things. Ugh.
Well from what I was told she hasn't done anything recently, but she could have changed her name, who knows...I just get shocked at the amount of personal info some blokes will give a girl on their first date!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #167
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
No joke from me. Maybe I was/am/is confused too. Wayward what was the question again?
It's really simple and we have some folks seemingly trying to avoid the topic, which is amusing to me in context to say the very least.

At what point do someone's actions in the past, we are referring to willful actions and not accidents or misunderstandings, become bad enough that those past handles or personas should be linked to a current one. I do not see this as gender specific but it the cases that concern me at this point in time the folks in question are female.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #168
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point Valerie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

I'd just like to say that I think the lack of participation by the ladies we are talking about is too fuckin funny, and the fact that one of them took down her HDH persona is just greatness. I also think that ladies should be able to post in private tags, St. Chris can you please get to work on that? Thancks.
What are private tags?
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #169
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
It's really simple and we have some folks seemingly trying to avoid the topic, which is amusing to me in context to say the very least.

At what point do someone's actions in the past, we are referring to willful actions and not accidents or misunderstandings, become bad enough that those past handles or personas should be linked to a current one. I do not see this as gender specific but it the cases that concern me at this point in time the folks in question are female.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm confused [insert joke now]

I thought the original question was it ok to out a provider's multiple professional identities (e.g. Lorie Love is the same person as Samantha Suks).

It now seems the discussion is about outing (male or female) real world ids (e.g. Lorie Love really is Jill Smith mother of 2 living at 123 Main St. with a civie job with the school system). I don't think anyone thinks this (the latter) is acceptable.
I think what some of us are still confused about is are we talking real world ID or this world ID. In my mind the two are very different things.

I tried to get clarification above.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #170
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't get the mystery! Post the handles already!

What's the point of having a thread about what you "think" should be done and getting all pissy...just do it already! Alerts are posted all the time, so post one in the alerts section!

If you have PROOF, link to the persona and be done with it. If you don't have proof, that would explain the thread.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:13 PM   #171
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
First, if my points made it sound like I was questioning your moral compass?...then my words were poorly scripted. I was mearly giving a thought process that I would go through...not alluding to a conclusion I had drawn about your query. I have some idea, now, of the subject matter of your query...based on scuttlebutt knowledge and reading your post...and I think you'll probably make the right decision.

Finally though, when I was referring to self-preservation...I wasn't talking about someone calling you a sh*thead...lol. Hell, someone thinks each one of us is a sh*thead at some time or another. I was referring to real repercussions. And only you can know whether those are potential problems.
I didn't think that at all RK, not a fan of being judgmental, so when doing it and trying not to be a complete hypocrite it seems important to be a little self effacing. There is also the issue of folks getting a little too wrapped up in their SHMB persona and that is also something that I have been guilty of.

It seemed important to me to parse that post in the way that I did to set up the last sentence which was the important one and probably should have been in bold.

The notion that I am famous for paying a lot of women for their time over a large number of years is amusing but not a real part of my sense of self.

Doing the right thing and hopefully for the right reasons is part of my sense of self, no matter how bizarre my moral compass may be.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:14 PM   #172
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't get the mystery! Post the names already!

What's the point of having a thread about what you "think" should be done and getting all pissy...just do it already! Alerts are posted all the time, so post one in the alerts section!

If you have PROOF, link to the persona and be done with it. If you don't have proof, that would explain the thread.
YUP!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:15 PM   #173
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand why some people keep beating around the bloody bush!?...If you have something to say then come out with it, or are we all supposed to be trying to figure out all these little "riddles"?? This thread kinda feels like that Batman movie..
Old 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #174
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
I disagree. How can it be wrong? Doing the RIGHT thing for ANY reason is STILL the right thing. If you know something that could possibly put someone else in a position to be harmed and you keep silent..... then you're just as guilty, IMveryHO.

Also, if you dislike someone you tend to notice their wicked ways much quicker than you would if they were your BFF. For example.....someone calls everyone else on their spelling errors consistantly but not once do they correct their pal.....(silly, yes. But still an valid example) I don't look for the bad in Reese or Wayward.....might even overlook it it came about. Maybe even try to defend it. And as friends go...these two know ALOT my personal business...good, bad and ugly. So the " right thing, wrong reason" argument is weak, at best. So if you know it to be true or have some idea that they have a scandalous past, and you let it be known at least you'll sleep better at night. Now what this community does with that information, well.......... Let the members of eccie decide for themselves. Do they want to spend their hard earned money and valuable time with someone who is capable/guilty of such .........let them decide if that small amount of BCD time is worth being the next employee/husband/father to get that horrific phone call at work/home/office.......
Look who once again answered Ansley's question better than I did, we keep coming back to the idea of redemption and I really do believe in that. I also believe in equity and fairness.

This is the part that defines it for me, I have to choose between two providers one has used the same name or maybe switched once for a very legitimate reason and another that has had six personas and a history of being pretty fucking awful but I don't know that so look at them equally. How in the world is that fair to the first provider, much less me?
Old 03-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #175
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I think what some of us are still confused about is are we talking real world ID or this world ID. In my mind the two are very different things.

I tried to get clarification above.
Sorry AltC Ilve tried to be really clear about this and apologize if you missed it. I believe that outing someone's personal info is pretty horrible. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about linking past behavior with a current persona handle or whatever term you would like to use, not their real name or information.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:22 PM   #176
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

*sigh* I know we're not supposed to discuss pms here but will I get an infraction for asking the "murdering rat bastard" to clear his pms?
Old 03-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #177
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't get the mystery! Post the handles already!

Quote:
YUP!
What would make you thinck I haven't done it already privately and this threAD was just a way to disseminate the information on a more national level? Ladies and I mean this with some kindness you really ought to read the thread again. Both of you seem to be pretty clever at times, didn't that option ever occur to you?

Your knowledge of SHMB herstory is amazingly limited, you see I have a blog too, it just isn't public and parts of it even less so.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #178
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
*sigh* I know we're not supposed to discuss pms here but will I get an infraction for asking the "murdering rat bastard" to clear his pms?
My golden ticket must have expired... should be able to squeeze one in now...
Old 03-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #179
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
What would make you thinck I haven't done it already privately and this threAD was just a way to disseminate the information on a more national level? Ladies and I mean this with some kindness you really ought to read the thread again. Both of you seem to be pretty clever at times, didn't that option ever occur to you?

Your knowledge of SHMB herstory is amazingly limited, you see I have a blog too, it just isn't public and parts of it even less so.
Nevermind.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #180
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wayward, I'm giving you a new nickname...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women