Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2019, 04:22 PM   #1
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default "Ich bin ein" a jelly doughnut

A gift from the citizens of Berlin to uncle Sam.

Quote:
Trump is yet to deliver on his signature campaign promise of building a “big, beautiful” border wall, which he swore Mexico would finance. So far, his efforts have cost US taxpayers some $10 billion. Newly built sections of Trump’s border wall have been easily breached by smugglers, however, and the US government is now offering roughly $300 million in contracts to monitor future construction quality.
By Max de Haldevan & Justin Rohrlich

When an out-of-work B-movie Republican actor with Alzheimers who was elected to president for eight years stood on the side of our country. Instead of Russia.

Quote:
The site of the Reagan speech is marked with an information sign. The lawmaker who heads the state committee in charge of memorials in Berlin, Sabine Bangert, rejected the suggestion that Reagan had somehow been given short shrift.

"The contributions of U.S. Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan to Berlin as well as to German unity are well known in Berlin," she told the AP.

"Kennedy's ... 'Ich bin ein Berliner' speech and Ronald Reagan's memorable Berlin sentence from 1987, 'Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall,' as well as Barack Obama's speech at the Brandenburg Gate in 2016, are in all of our memories."
By DAVID RISING , ASSOCIATED PRESS
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

And why should anyone care what these blowhards have to say?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:40 PM   #3
HoeHummer
BANNED

Reagan was a real American leader at a time the world needed America to be strong. Germany and Europe is thankful.

Why wouldn’t Trump and his minister care? Oh. Putin. Never mind.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:42 PM   #4
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

President Donald Trump promised that a wall on the border would radically change undocumented immigration and customs enforcement. But it turns out newly built sections of the president’s wall aren’t as sturdy as he promised: Smugglers have been using a commercial saw to cut through it.

To do so, smugglers are reportedly using a reciprocating saw that can be bought for as little as $100. The tool can cut through the wall’s steel and concrete in minutes when fitted with the appropriate blades, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents have said.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:48 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
President Donald Trump promised that a wall on the border would radically change undocumented immigration and customs enforcement. But it turns out newly built sections of the president’s wall aren’t as sturdy as he promised: Smugglers have been using a commercial saw to cut through it.

To do so, smugglers are reportedly using a reciprocating saw that can be bought for as little as $100. The tool can cut through the wall’s steel and concrete in minutes when fitted with the appropriate blades, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents have said.

so smugglers are asylum seekers now. who knew?

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 04:59 PM   #6
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And why should anyone care what these blowhards have to say?
If you have to ask, you don't understand how much of a player they are in "Individual 1's" financial future. And our economy's future. They're not just trolls.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:08 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
If you have to ask, you don't understand how much of a player they are in "Individual 1's" financial future. And our economy's future. They're not just trolls.
How so?
Old 11-09-2019, 05:25 PM   #8
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
German automakers have been victims of the U.S.-China trade war and the slowing Chinese economy. German carmaker Daimler announced that its sales growth in China dropped to just 5.5% in August, down from 13.7% in June.

The tense political situation in the U.K. could also have major consequences on Germany's economy. If the U.K. leaves the European Union without a deal, a report by the German Economic Institute said that German companies could have to pay more than 3 billion euros ($3.3 billion) in custom duties.
By Wesley Dockery
on 11/9/19 at 2:33 pm est

P.S. Bama loses!
Old 11-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

shoulda checked Waco Kid's football blog, then you'd know who was gonna win

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

11/9, 2:30 PM CST

• (2) LSU
    Tigers

8-0

• (3) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

8-0

Odds: ALA-6
O/U62.5

TV: CBS

WINNER: LSU
THE BIG ONE! going all in with Coach Growl over Lord Saban. Roar Mikey!
============================== ============================== =======

Final

• (2) LSU
    Tigers

• (3) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

Old 11-09-2019, 05:33 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Great game. Tua was really hurting after the game. I would have sat him in the second half. Gutty performance. Both 22’s were beasts. Burrow was really good too.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:39 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Final

• (2) LSU
    Tigers

• (3) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

I liked LSU in this game. I’ve been in sports Orthopaedics for 30years. I’m quite familiar with the “tightrope” procedure that Tua had. 3 weeks was really optimistic for him to return. Big gamble on his future.

https://www.scoi.com/patient-resourc...le-syndesmosis
Old 11-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #12
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

Final

• (2) LSU
    Tigers

• (3) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

I've seen your blog. Unfortunately I'm more of a Pro sports guy. At the same time UT Longhorns barely hang on to beat Kansas State. Texas needs more grit and hard work from students that migrate passes "the wall". (See how I "tide" that in?)

Quote:
Great game. Tua was really hurting after the game. I would have sat him in the second half. Gutty performance. Both 22’s were beasts. Burrow was really good too.
It was a good game to come back as the tide did. I have not heard about any boo's (how would I spell that?) directed at the POTUS. The crimson tie did not help the crimson tide. Maybe he was at fault? Distraction? Too many easy and stupid mistakes in the first half.

If only Bama had an Iron Curtain like the Steel curtain in the 70's.

Just trying to stay on topic.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:57 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
I've seen your blog. Unfortunately I'm more of a Pro sports guy. At the same time UT Longhorns barely hang on to beat Kansas State. Texas needs more grit and hard work from students that migrate passes "the wall". (See how I "tide" that in?)

Texas beats Kansas State that beat previously unbeaten ZerOU. Baylor needed OT to defeat TCU which upset Texas. plenty of football left to play.

Texas doesn't admit illegal aliens. see how i threw you under a bus there?

It was a good game to come back as the tide did. I have not heard about any boo's (how would I spell that?) directed at the POTUS. The crimson tie did not help the crimson tide. Maybe he was at fault? Distraction? Too many easy and stupid mistakes in the first half.

President Donald Trump gets predictably warm welcome at Alabama-LSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZqOF3SD0Q

USA! USA! USA!
Old 11-09-2019, 06:08 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

If the Tide had the Steel Curtain today, LSU wouldn’t have scored a point.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:53 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

don't think that's what did Bama in. giving up 14 to LSU just before the half the last from a Bama INT by Tua put Bama in catch up mode. while not 100% Tua was a better option that their backup. yeah that guy can crush Arkansas but not LSU. Tua nearly brought them back.

Makes Hurts leaving for ZerOU a big issue. Bama hadn't needed him until today. it caught up with them

Quote:
I liked LSU in this game. I’ve been in sports Orthopaedics for 30years. I’m quite familiar with the “tightrope” procedure that Tua had. 3 weeks was really optimistic for him to return. Big gamble on his future.

https://www.scoi.com/patient-resourc...le-syndesmosis

Bama's season is on the line. there's more ball to play. the Auburn game down the road. in two weeks. next is that powerhouse Western Carolina! yeah .. that's gonna be a barn burner in Tuscaloosa .. not! Bama's 3rd string can beat those FCS bums. so they get two weeks to rest Tua before the Aubie game. we'll see if that's enough.

Bama got lucky as it is. they had 3 weeks for Tua to heal as best he could, he got hurt during the Tennessee game, their backup was more than good enough for Arkansas. and they had a bye coming up to LSU. of course so did LSU ..

Bama has the tougher finish. after their scrimmage against "powerhouse" WCU they have the always dangerous rivalry game with 7-2 Aubie. LSU gets Ole Miss (4-6) Arkansas (2-8) before A&M (6-3).

LSU should win out barring an injury to Burrow. if i had to call their SEC champion opponent i'd go with UGA. LSU should be the favorite but UGA can win if they play up to their max.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women