Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It does seem like "targeting" and they had to know who they were killing.

All the more reason to teach them the value of American technical know how in tracking persons from satellites and planes and coordinated missile targeting.

Any man who has sexual intercourse with a woman not his official "wife" has little credibility to criticize the practice of polygamy.
ftfy
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:37 AM   #32
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

first off, Fuck You Bambi.. I saw your quoted post, fucking Troll. you always comment on my posts, knowing I won't see them, because you are on my blocked list.. the only one, God Damn Troll. you are worthless here, you have never done anything but TROLL.

yes, I partly blame "women" (not children, dumb ass) for what happened. they lead a reckless life. you conveniently ignore the others I blamed much more.

these "Ladies" basically gave up on the US, to spread their polygamous sect in a violent Country, putting their own babies at risk. that is beyond stupid and reckless.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:40 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand247 View Post
You'd have to kill a few million people to accomplish anything. This is capitalism, as long as there is a market worth billions, there will be a supply. Legalizing is about the only thing that will make a dent.

And stay out of Mexico, it's that simple. This family is one of hundreds that get clipped all the time. It's a whole sale slaughter house in most of the country. Just about every form of self defense is illegal there. If you're anything but dark brown, you're a target. White, Asian, Black, it doesn't matter. It's quite literally the wild west down there, corrupt law, and rule by force for the cartels.

there are at least 3 mexican towns where the citizens banded up and formed vigilante groups and got weapons to defend themselves and the town from the cartel.

mexican govt. couldn't do anything about that since they were incapable of protecting the town.
Old 11-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I heard a report yesterday on the news that one of the group leaders living there years ago made derogatory remarks about one of the local cartel leaders and he was killed about a month later. With respect to that incident that's been it (reported).

at least 3 male members of the Lebaron family have been killed by cartels.

1 was killed for criticizing the cartel kills.

1 was killed for running an organization for promoting less killings.

1 was killed for being in the wrong place/wrong time.

1 was kidnapped then later released.

don't you all find it interesting that romeny's father was once part of that cult???
Old 11-06-2019, 08:05 AM   #35
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
at least 3 male members of the Lebaron family have been killed by cartels.

1 was killed for criticizing the cartel kills.

1 was killed for running an organization for promoting less killings.

1 was killed for being in the wrong place/wrong time.

1 was kidnapped then later released.

don't you all find it interesting that romeny's father was once part of that cult???
it is extremely interesting. but I see nothing about it that diminishes Romney himself.

what I do see is stupidity from that family. why do they stay and invite trouble? I am finding it difficult to feel sorrow for them, after learning their history and viewing their hubris.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:10 AM   #36
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Mexico is "outa control and has been for years" , Just another progressive liberal country.
I agree treat them like ISIS and kill them all , And lock down the BORDER
These were Mexicans killing Mexicans. Don’t you alls moan about the blacks killing the blacks in Chicago? And turn your backs when your “mentally ill“ shoot up a church or a school or a shopping centre?

I agree, please lock down the NORTHERN border. We don’t want your crazy people here, either.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:20 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Don’t you alls moan about the blacks killing the blacks in Chicago?
they do, but it's fake moans, like IOP.

in reality, they cheer about black-on-black murder, it is a favorite talking point.. "there was 37 shootings in Chicago this past weekend".. always a "weekend" quote, the talking point is that precise.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:29 AM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
These were Mexicans killing Mexicans. Don’t you alls moan about the blacks killing the blacks in Chicago? And turn your backs when your “mentally ill“ shoot up a church or a school or a shopping centre?

I agree, please lock down the NORTHERN border. We don’t want your crazy people here, either.

that area has a history of violence before and after the spanish took over the area.

5 or 6 different ethnic groups of former Indian empires don't much like each other.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:29 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
first off, Fuck You Bambi.. I saw your quoted post, fucking Troll. you always comment on my posts, knowing I won't see them, because you are on my blocked list.. the only one, God Damn Troll. you are worthless here, you have never done anything but TROLL.

yes, I partly blame "women" (not children, dumb ass) for what happened. they lead a reckless life. you conveniently ignore the others I blamed much more.

these "Ladies" basically gave up on the US, to spread their polygamous sect in a violent Country, putting their own babies at risk. that is beyond stupid and reckless.
Aw, poor Chungster is mad because he said something stupid again and I busted him for it. Someone tell that little troll I’m not quoting his remarks for his benefit but to illustrate what a lying dumbass he is. It doesn’t matter what they were into. They were innocent, unarmed women and children. Polygamy has nothing to do with it. So fuck you Chungster.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #40
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Keep looking in your mirror!
Yeah, all I'd see would be you hiding behind me feverishly taking notes, trying to learn new ways to emulate me.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 12:36 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mexica...s-and-children

as Trump would say, "these people (the Lebaron Family) are not Angels"..

just a crazy sect who thought they could butt heads with Cartel Leaders in their neighborhood. I'm sorry for the murdered children, but the Group needs to re-examine its methods, and reduce the hubris to a manageable level. they are partly responsible for the murder of their own babies. reckless beyond any sense of reasonable calculation.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:07 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mexica...s-and-children

as Trump would say, "these people (the Lebaron Family) are not Angels"..

just a crazy sect who thought they could butt heads with Cartel Leaders in their neighborhood. I'm sorry for the murdered children, but the Group needs to re-examine its methods, and reduce the hubris to a manageable level. they are partly responsible for the murder of their own babies. reckless beyond any sense of reasonable calculation.
Plus they have no oil wells to protect.....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:37 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Yeah, all I'd see would be you hiding behind me feverishly taking notes, trying to learn new ways to emulate me.
I know better. You don't.

Any "emulation" of you I faithfully flush!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 01:50 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

....just a crazy sect who thought they could butt heads with Cartel Leaders in their neighborhood.
There are people who post on this board who have family and/or friends living in Mexico, where it has become increasingly more dangerous to travel (which actually says a lot) primarily because between 2009 and 2017 NOTHING was done to curb the flow of violence toward the Northern border of Mexico and NOTHING was done when U.S. citizens were kidnapped, tortured, and/or killed .... and/or if a Marine was allowed to remain in jail over there for almost a year for no good reason ...

.. just remember ... Mexico has no 2nd amendment ... and the citizens and visitors are not allowed to carry and/or "bear" arms. That's what Beato wanted for this country ..... and no fence and border protection to keep the cartels from setting up camp in the Southern border states.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:52 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
they do, but it's fake moans, like IOP.

in reality, they cheer about black-on-black murder, it is a favorite talking point.. ...
Your RACISM shows. I'll momentarily ignore the misguided arrogance you spew.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women