Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

wtf can post his gorilla in a nazi outfit here.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Our "War on Drugs" is an abysmal failure.

Criminalizing personal drug use has enabled the cartels to tap a market of narcotic drugs and reap billions of dollars.

And, placed a stigma of prison and criminality for life of those arrested and convicted, creating a criminal underclass of drug users doomed to recidivism.

Time to acknowledge it is OUR drug problem. and it is not solved with a "WAR on drugs."

I would decriminalize opioids, other drugs, and meth for personal use - and place these addicts in treatment programs - cheaper than prison- with no criminal record.

marijuana - treat like Colorado and legalize and tax as alcohol to those 21 years of age and older.

Dealers and cartels and pushers - those get criminal treatment.
Taking the drugs out of the hands of dealers to the addicted with good treatment, clean needles, and medical care for the addicted will go a long way to removing the market to the cartels.

No money - they go bust.

Not an easy solution - but one that takes in mind basic human nature.

open to rational debate - my stand is not consonant with that of many arch-conservatives. To borrow from a Nobel laureate -"The times they are achangin'"!
Criminalization of personal drug possession and use does not work - our society is living and dying proof.
Sounds rather Liberation. I like it.

Treat it like beer....you can buy it from a large conglomerate or brew it yourself. You have small micro breweries....let the market decide.

LexusLover can even be legally given some while in Hospice....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 04:58 PM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Treat them like ISIS. Hunt them down and kill them.
Amen my brother!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:43 PM   #19
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One need not look far to find the depth of your ignorance.
In your case, the nearest mirror will do nicely.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:53 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

do I understand right, that the families lived in Mexico? they were part of a Mexico-based Mission? and they took a route to the wedding they considered to be "safer"?

I would not have subjected so many children to that danger. fuck the Mormon Church, I'm staying in Provo. that is child abuse.

horrific, yes, but if the facts are like I understand, the parents bear a lot of blame.. so does the Mexican Government for taking 4 hours to respond, and letting the drug lords seize their Country.

last, and first, the Drug Lords should be hunted down and burned to Hell.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:53 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
wtf can post his gorilla in a nazi outfit here.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 02:08 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
do I understand right, that the families lived in Mexico? they were part of a Mexico-based Mission? and they took a route to the wedding they considered to be "safer"?

I would not have subjected so many children to that danger. fuck the Mormon Church, I'm staying in Provo. that is child abuse.

horrific, yes, but if the facts are like I understand, the parents bear a lot of blame.. so does the Mexican Government for taking 4 hours to respond, and letting the drug lords seize their Country.

if the families hadn't gotten a flat tire, things would be different.
the route they took was thought to be safe.

This has nothing to do with the mormon church.

this is an offshoot mormon cult. they are a practicing polygamy group.

Romney's father was part of that group before the split up.

one wonders how a cartel group would mistake the ladies & children as part of a rival gang????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:26 AM   #23
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
if the families hadn't gotten a flat tire, things would be different.
the route they took was thought to be safe.

This has nothing to do with the mormon church.

this is an offshoot mormon cult. they are a practicing polygamy group.

Romney's father was part of that group before the split up.

one wonders how a cartel group would mistake the ladies & children as part of a rival gang????
It does seem like "targeting" and they had to know who they were killing.

All the more reason to teach them the value of American technical know how in tracking persons from satellites and planes and coordinated missile targeting.

Any man who has sexual intercourse with a woman not his official "wife" has little credibility to criticism the practice of polygamy.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:30 AM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

It is my understanding they loved their children and treated them well and raised them to be responsible family oriented future adults.

If all of American raised their children and worked as hard as the Mormons do we would have a better country.

Plus, they are not a bunch of fat fucks who eat pizza, drink beer, eat highly processed "corn chips" and watch stupid football games as their reason to be alive.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:17 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

So, let me get this straight, innocent women and children are to blame for being shot and burned. Got it. What a dumb fuck.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 06:24 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

These families have lived in that area for decades. I suspect they've made similar journeys on a regular basis with no issues, which is more than likely why they felt safe to make it with children.

I heard a report yesterday on the news that one of the group leaders living there years ago made derogatory remarks about one of the local cartel leaders and he was killed about a month later. With respect to that incident that's been it (reported).

This slaughter was "racial" .... retaliation IMO for the efforts now being made at the borders. Before the hype is over and the smoke settles in the vehicles it will be "Trump's fault" for trying to seal the borders ... they can't kill him so they kill who they believe to be his "supporters" .... white people ...

someone reported yesterday that the cartels leave females alone!

I don't know what planet they've been occupying.

The current Mexican government will do NOTHING ... just like those before it for DECADES. Drugs, crime, and death are too entrenched in their way of life.

BTW: to keep it political .... did you see the holes in the smoking vehicles? ...

The weapon that did that is BANNED (against the law) in Mexico!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 06:26 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, let me get this straight, innocent women and children are to blame for being shot and burned. Got it. What a dumb fuck.
It's easier to blame dead people. One need not resolve the problem.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:27 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
In your case, the nearest mirror will do nicely.
Keep looking in your mirror!
Old 11-06-2019, 06:40 AM   #29
sand247
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:

You'd have to kill a few million people to accomplish anything. This is capitalism, as long as there is a market worth billions, there will be a supply. Legalizing is about the only thing that will make a dent.

And stay out of Mexico, it's that simple. This family is one of hundreds that get clipped all the time. It's a whole sale slaughter house in most of the country. Just about every form of self defense is illegal there. If you're anything but dark brown, you're a target. White, Asian, Black, it doesn't matter. It's quite literally the wild west down there, corrupt law, and rule by force for the cartels.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:22 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Mexico is "outa control and has been for years" , Just another progressive liberal country.
I agree treat them like ISIS and kill them all , And lock down the BORDER
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women