Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2019, 11:45 PM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default It's too quiet in here. bring shine back.

alright so i know i'm gonna get alot of rotten tomatoes. but it's too quiet in here. i am not entertained. are you entertained? is that not why you're here? i remind you i am here to be entertained. you are here to be entertained. but if you don't agree with my call, please post suggestions that might work better rather than telling me i'm the dumbest fucktard in the hobby. we already knew that. old news..

btw, what body parts can photos include? love to get some photo threads going if we can convince ike it's a good idea. ike, admit it, you wanna see Brittany's boobs just as much as i do. and if we can get Premier Desires', omfg it will all be worth it, let me tell you. (her boobs are the most perfect specimen on the Boobs Thread on oh2 lol)..

#loyalmanservant..
#shinedagreat..loyalmanservant .

at least he's great at something. that's more than i can say. at the high end, i'm mediocre to middling, but mostly "below average" kinda covers it..

totally off topic-point me if you have to-but i totally heart donald trump jr. his book is so inciteful. billionaire children have it so tough. i don't know how they do it, tbh...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:52 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
billionaire children have it so tough. i don't know how they do it, tbh...
This I agree with, they have it twice as tough as millionaire children.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 02:14 PM   #3
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
#loyalmanservant..
#shinedagreat..loyalmanservant .

at least he's great at something.
Sure.....why not......

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:53 PM   #4
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Thanks Russ!
Lmfao
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

It's too quiet in here. bring shine back.

fuck that shit. who wants to wade through a shit ton of bullshit. if you want him back, give him his own forum and confine him to that.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #6
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
It's too quiet in here. bring shine back.

fuck that shit. who wants to wade through a shit ton of bullshit. if you want him back, give him his own forum and confine him to that.

Fuck shine.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:19 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Instead of a post for people to comment, for or against. Maybe a poll should be in order where opinions are counted on a vote. Afraid there are way too many Readers who will not speak up due to fear of being "trolled" by one side or the other.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:15 PM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

At the end of the day it's up to the board staff whether shine returns or not.
Old 11-13-2019, 03:17 AM   #9
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell why stop there. Let’s bring back all the dipshits ! Might as well go all the way and add all their many different handles too. Just for shits and giggles.

But really? He talks illiterate shit and refers to himself in the 3rd person. Aren’t there enough illiterate peeps in here that can just talk about him?! It would kinda be the same thing. :-)
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:18 AM   #10
pxmcc
BANNED

ZP, shine is an aquired taste. i first thought he was illiterate and only knew ebonics. then come to find out he has an MBA from tsu and is quite able to put a grammatically-correct sentence together.

he's funny cause he calls himself shinedagreat but he considers himself a loyal manservant. so i made up the hashtag #loyalmanservant.

he does post too many threads. that's a legitimate complaint. but there must be a reason he is so disliked. some people are naturally inclined to piss people off. that's shine. but he's funny too. really funny. he posted a thread that was pure genius. he invited all providers and cool hobbyists to join him for like porterhouse steaks off the grill and 40oz. (no legit black man can have a party without 40oz.) cause his food stamp card just arrived. (backstory you can't buy 40$ steaks with foodstamps. who knew..) the trap was set. several people jumped in. he played it like a virtuoso. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=steaks

in case you didn't already figure it out, he's a low level gangsta, but he doesn't take things too seriously. he runs with some legit gangstas though.

#loyalmanservant

by the way, he recently got promoted from loyal manservant ii to loyal manservant i. go shine..

anyone wanna fall over laughing, go search shinepro, threads started by user. don't view the threads, just the titles. you will laugh. hard. careful while drinking your coke.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:41 AM   #11
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Instead of a post for people to comment, for or against. Maybe a poll should be in order where opinions are counted on a vote. Afraid there are way too many Readers who will not speak up due to fear of being "trolled" by one side or the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Sure.....why not......

dammit russ..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 07:26 AM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
Hell why stop there. Let’s bring back all the dipshits ! Might as well go all the way and add all their many different handles too. Just for shits and giggles.

But really? He talks illiterate shit and refers to himself in the 3rd person. Aren’t there enough illiterate peeps in here that can just talk about him?! It would kinda be the same thing. :-)

What she said.

Then again if I had been banned here several times, and perma-banned on another hobby site, I would just be glad to be here posting without trying to shove some fool down other members throats.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:57 PM   #13
pxmcc
BANNED

@DJ: yikes..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:43 PM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

one thing that makes me lol is that shine triggers some of ya'll. you realize that's sad, right?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 05:48 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
one thing that makes me lol is that shine triggers some of ya'll. you realize that's sad, right?

Your bromance and obsession with getting shine back is quickly approaching the homo level.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women