Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2018, 10:09 AM   #1
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21
Default Human Trafficking

Mayor and Coalition on Human Trafficking press conference live on WOWT right now. Talking about the hotel/motel project and the 100 plus hotels within 50 miles of Omaha that have received the training.

It's on Facebook live right now.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:17 AM   #2
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

January is human trafficking awareness month, ladies screen/gents stick with reputable providers ! Stay safe my friends!
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #3
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21

Gents, Lolove is correct.

Stick with your regulars or only see reputable providers. 4 gents stung in Lincoln reported yesterday.

Human Trafficking is the new War on Drugs. No politician is going to risk being labeled as pro-human trafficking. The spigot of state and federal dollars is wide open and any and all funding will be completely unopposed. Hence Human Trafficking being the new War on Drugs.

More and more states are seeing more money in legalizing and decriminalizing some drugs than they can get from their slice of the budget for the War on Drugs.

Politicians know what's next and they need a new source of endless state and federal tax dollars to say they're bringing home to use to get votes.

Human trafficking is marketed in a way that politicians are completely unable to be opposed to sinking endless amounts of tax dollars into this new War on Drugs.

Be careful everyone and stay safe everyone.

In the end all they are doing is pushing it further underground and making it harder to find.

There's a lot of money in this and a lot of biased sources fueling the statistics with numbers they refuse to release to independent sources. Plus these same biased sources (cough Creighton cough) refuse to even release their methodology so their statistics can be independently verified.

Be careful on the road as well as they are trying to take their training to the national level. The threat is real and the war is just beginning. America has never let go of its Puritan roots and this is just one of many examples.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:52 PM   #4
Sportsman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Pro...471282964.html

There's a link to it.
I always am suspicious when I go to a hotel with someone at the main desk.
It's so awkward having them say "hello"
And then 30 minutes later I leave and they just look at me and don't say anything.

Plus, i don't know how many appointments girls get in a day... but I'm sure after seeing males come in and out of the room they'll know which rooms are suspicious.

Stay safe and don't take any unecessary risks.
Sportsman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:54 PM   #5
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsman1 View Post
http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Pro...471282964.html

There's a link to it.
I always am suspicious when I go to a hotel with someone at the main desk.
It's so awkward having them say "hello"
And then 30 minutes later I leave and they just look at me and don't say anything.

Plus, i don't know how many appointments girls get in a day... but I'm sure after seeing males come in and out of the room they'll know which rooms are suspicious.
I'm sure there are other exits besides going by the main desk...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 05:58 PM   #6
Sportsman1
Valued Poster

Default Okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
I'm sure there are other exits besides going by the main desk...
Okay?
I'm just saying I'm suspicious when that happens.
2 minutes from when I posted that o_O
Sportsman1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:15 PM   #7
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hotel staff are looking for trafficked girls .young/young looking ,always has a gent or someone with her ,etc.
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:19 AM   #8
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsman1 View Post
Okay?
I'm just saying I'm suspicious when that happens.
2 minutes from when I posted that o_O
Suspicious about what 😂😂😂😂
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Suspicious about what ��������
Exactly.
Sportsman,

Hotel folks are not stupid/oblivious. Of course they know what's going on.
Hotels started with folks "renting" spare sections of caves a zillion years ago.

The front desk job is supposed to be helpful, they are required to be at the front desk, and it's a boring job. So, of course they are going to say hi. Don't you have a response prepared beforehand? Weather, restaurants, whatever.
And yes, exit out another door.

Yes Lolove is correct about trafficked situations.
But, otherwise, unless there's a bible thumping dogooder in a Sr position at hotel, they could care less as long as folks are discrete.

An independent gal should have no issues with good discretion.
And an eccie gal with good TCB will be in a place you don't need to worry about.

Last, the trafficking recognition training is standard stuff straight out of the Feds playbook on that topic.
And that went nationwide a long time ago and is not new.
The news noise nowadays is politicians being political which is nothing new.
Unless you consider a new-politician spouting SOS new.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 08:19 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Hotels see lots of people go by the front desk everyday. Have you ever gone to see or pick up a college friend at a hotel? Picked up someone for work that flew in? A cousin or other family member that is staying at a hotel instead of your house and doesn't have a car?

The big thing is not to look guilty, or that you are trying to hide something. I get the feeling that the people posting they are paranoid are actually the first ones that would get stopped because the are giving body language signs that you are guilty and would be the first person stopped.

Act like you belong there and things should be fine. If you go the wrong way to the elevator and someone asks if you are lost, just say you travel a lot and see a lot of hotels and the last one looked similar and had the elevators where you headed.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:32 AM   #11
blueandgreen
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Exactly.
Sportsman,

Hotel folks are not stupid/oblivious. Of course they know what's going on.
Hotels started with folks "renting" spare sections of caves a zillion years ago.

The front desk job is supposed to be helpful, they are required to be at the front desk, and it's a boring job. So, of course they are going to say hi. Don't you have a response prepared beforehand? Weather, restaurants, whatever.
And yes, exit out another door.

Yes Lolove is correct about trafficked situations.
But, otherwise, unless there's a bible thumping dogooder in a Sr position at hotel, they could care less as long as folks are discrete.

An independent gal should have no issues with good discretion.
And an eccie gal with good TCB will be in a place you don't need to worry about.

Last, the trafficking recognition training is standard stuff straight out of the Feds playbook on that topic.
And that went nationwide a long time ago and is not new.
The news noise nowadays is politicians being political which is nothing new.
Unless you consider a new-politician spouting SOS new.
I don't think you need to have anything prepared. I come in with a messenger bag and my headphones on. I stomp my feet on the mat while looking for the elevator. And I leave out a secondary exit. I've never felt like I was out of place at all. The most awkward exchanges have always been with the cleaning staff, but mostly because I tend to see providers in the middle of the day.
blueandgreen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:48 AM   #12
jaxsonsmith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

No walk of shame for me, I walk in like I own the place and stand tall. Sometimes I use the "hide in plain site," approach with an Operation Iraqi Freedom backpack on and my combat vet baseball cap on that shows my former rank with shades on. Sometimes I get the "thank you for your service" crap. I just tip my hat and always leave around the flank.
jaxsonsmith is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #13
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am outcall only, as a lot of you guys know lol so I visit hotels pretty frequently. Acting like you belong there is the best advice. 9/10 though there is no one manning the front desk and the point is moot. The other 10% though I just say hello and make my way to the elevator. If you are acting weird or look guilty, of course, they are going to get suspicious. They see tons of people every single day I assure you unless you are acting weird, they won't notice a thing.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #14
Rick_Frost
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Hotel staff absolutely know what is going on behind closed doors. Many of the providers use the same hotels for weeks at a time . Hotel staff is not going to jeapordize potential earnings to report a normal provider .

I believe hotel staff are on the lookout for young, obviously trafficked women with handlers that use coersion to attain their goals. Providers that post their location in ads or freely text locations are naturally on the radar . High volume providers that keep hobbyists waiting in parking lots make it much to easy to notice .

The bottom line is low key low volume providers have nothing to worry about . Hotels need their business and will not report anything as long as negative attention is not brought to the hotel .

Men loitering in parking lots draws attention . Providers posting locations and freely texting locations draws attention. Combine all this with non English speaking providers draws even more attention.

With all the attention on trafficking . A bust will surely happen . We just dont know when or where . The precaution we can use is our intelligence. Never use your personal phone and always go with your instincts .
Rick_Frost is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:40 PM   #15
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgreen View Post
I don't think you need to have anything prepared. I come in with a messenger bag and my headphones on.
That's a good version being prepared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxsonsmith View Post
No walk of shame for me, I walk in like I own the place and stand tall. Sometimes I use the "hide in plain site," approach ...
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxie View Post
... Acting like you belong there is the best advice. .... They see tons of people every single day I assure you unless you are acting weird, they won't notice a thing.
Exactly #2

I'm not going to quote Rick's post, but he has some good points that I want to emphasize. Hotel staff have zero patience for the two legged lobby plant, hall roaming, sitting in their car, booking agents that sometimes accompany gals. Again, hotel staff is not stupid. So no hanging in a parking lot waiting for a gal to text final docking instructions, as you may be assumed to be a booking agent, and most hotels have cameras on their parking lots nowadays.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women