Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #16
Christina Watkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 207275
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
christina86,

I was speaking with another guy, who only sees "high class" ladies, about a new girl who had caught our eye. He did some research and found three negatives: she smoked, she had tats and she did half hour sessions.

I looked at your reviews and saw that you too have half hour session and BnG specials. I would ditch them since it cheapens your "brand". Maybe offer them as an accommodation to your best customers but keep it quiet. Just a thought.
I think I agree with that... I've already been debating that very issue to myself.
Christina Watkins is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #17
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Instead of the lobby bars, I would watch the people in the hotel restaurants. Often times the lobby bars are meat markets. A few years ago I went to the Ritz Carlton in Dallas with a couple of friends. That lobby bar was a huge party bar. If you want to learn how to pick up men, that would be a great place. If you want to learn how to blend in with a date, not so much.
The bar at a nice steakhouse. By yourself. Just prior to dinner time. Eat a big salad and sip a glass of wine. Observe.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #18
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I agree also. But of course everyone needs to start somewhere. :-)

It's really about attitude more than anything else. The other suggestions I have:

Have something about you that makes you special and interesting. Play the harp, figure skate, take painting lessons, write poetry, be a badminton expert, know a lot about diamonds and semi/precious gemstones.

It will give you a uniqueness that men will be attracted to. If its truly a passion, even better.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:05 PM   #19
Guest020114
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
These are the basics:

Immaculate personal hygiene

Well done nails, hair and make-up

Stylish, classy and classic clothes, including lingerie

Immaculate in-call with romantic touches

Immaculate TCB meaning prompt responses, quick screening and being ready on time

Great sexual skills and the ability to create the illusion of passion.

good social skills including interesting conversations

Welcoming and enthusiastic attitude

Beyond these basics, it's simply a matter of adopting your style, and advertising, to create the level of customer that you wish to attract. Many of the ladies that I see at $300 (moderate in my area) are as classy as dames who charge five times that rate, since class is different than flashy looks. But if you stick to the basics you will quickly attract the type of guys who will treat you with respect and become repeat customers.
All of this plus someone who does their due diligence on the hobbyist - likes, dislikes and makes sure to accommodate those
Guest020114 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #20
Hayli Banks
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 204945
My ECCIE Reviews

4hrs- 9500 yeeeeeeeees diamond 💎
Hayli Banks is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #21
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Christina, another thing that I picked up from your reviews is that you give your guests fresh baked cookies. This a wonderful way to promote your brand but I have two suggestions. First, try serving chocolate mousse. It's a bit more elegant, there are no crumbs and it can be incorporated into the play time (think mousse bagging).

Second, presentation is everything. A stunning way to serve the mousse would be while wearing a frilly apron, sexy heels and a string of pearls and nothing else. This plays into the hot, horny housewife fantasy and shows your sense of play and confidence.

Oh and there is a third point. Learn about Prosecco. It goes great with desserts and looks and tastes like Champagne at a quarter of the price.

Now that's a party: Chocolate mousse, Prosecco and Christina in stilettos and an apron.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #22
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
The bar at a nice steakhouse. By yourself. Just prior to dinner time. Eat a big salad and sip a glass of wine. Observe.
If she does see high end clients, many times they prefer to stay in and eat at the hotel restaurant. Generally the atmosphere is much different than a steakhouse with a popular bar.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #23
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

+1
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #24
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Exactly... Plus what the first response was.

I would say I am on the higher end of the scale when it comes to Hobbyists. I will spend $300 up to $600 per hour for an excellent provider. However, the higher the rate the much higher the expectations of looks, class, intellect and of course sexual performance.

It is always a plus to meet a girl who I can take to a black tie event and nobody knows what she does for a living...all they think is.."that is one luck son of a bitch to be with such a smokin hot girl like that".

Quote:
These are the basics:

Immaculate personal hygiene

Well done nails, hair and make-up

Stylish, classy and classic clothes, including lingerie

Immaculate in-call with romantic touches

Immaculate TCB meaning prompt responses, quick screening and being ready on time

Great sexual skills and the ability to create the illusion of passion.

good social skills including interesting conversations

Welcoming and enthusiastic attitude

Beyond these basics, it's simply a matter of adopting your style, and advertising, to create the level of customer that you wish to attract. Many of the ladies that I see at $300 (moderate in my area) are as classy as dames who charge five times that rate, since class is different than flashy looks. But if you stick to the basics you will quickly attract the type of guys who will treat you with respect and become repeat customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Its all in how a woman carries herself. Are you as comfortable in the atmosphere of those who frequent the Ritz and places similar, and just as comfortable at the local watering hole with the working stiffs? Both spend their hard earned money on an unforgettable experience with a lady. If you can pull that off, you should do well!
Be a chameleon! Blend in your surroundings!
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #25
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
I would say I am on the higher end of the scale when it comes to Hobbyists. I will spend $300 up to $600 per hour for an excellent provider. However, the higher the rate the much higher the expectations of looks, class, intellect and of course sexual performance.
SNL, my experience has been different. In the price range you mentioned I have found no discernible difference in the sexual performances of the ladies. The $300 lasses give as good as the $500 ladies, and for the most part they all are just wonderful sexual partners. I have been blessed.

I also don't find that price reflects the intellect and class of the ladies. Probably two of the smartest, and I mean really smart, ladies are at $300, and it just so happens that they are probably two of the most sexually advanced ladies that I have met.

The two factors that seem to correlate to price are looks and location. The truly pretty ones who are from the New York area or who tour seem to charge more. They can get higher rates in NYC, Chicago, LA and DC and hence they seek a premium even when they hit the boondocks. And maybe they gain a slight gloss of big city sophistication but I can't see it as justification for substantially higher rates. As a counterpoint, my two all-stars live away from large urban areas and do limited touring. I guess they are country girls at heart, but they sure know how to please the city boys, and at a fair price.
Old 12-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #26
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with not offering BnG or half hours as well. That is a hard label to shake, once its been established. I find it rather bothersome that a few gentlemen will contact me and ask for that very thing. Its obvious they did not do their research first, so I advise them to read my reviews.
A postive attitude, intelligence, and presentation are the traits of a lady with class.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #27
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Most importantly never let arrogance rear its ugly head ...
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #28
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

What awl4knot said sums it up for me.

Only thing I would add is "it takes two to tango". You want classy, then be classy. It starts with you, the hobbyist. You can set the tone, and the success of a date or LTR with a provider is largely a function of how you conduct yourself and how you treat her. Old school perhaps, but it works.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

^ Absolutely correct!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
What awl4knot said sums it up for me.

Only thing I would add is "it takes two to tango". You want classy, then be classy. It starts with you, the hobbyist. You can set the tone, and the success of a date or LTR with a provider is largely a function of how you conduct yourself and how you treat her. Old school perhaps, but it works.
totally agree. this reminds me of the expression "pearls before swine." A high class provider is wasted on the crude, the clueless and the unwashed. And the hobby is an interactive sport that requires focused participation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women