Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47521
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #16
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
I totally opened this thread thinking it was something on a completely different level... Forgive me I am a naughty girl lol
Me too! LOL.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
That is true Naomi! I've heard the side effects are horrible but its better than the alternative.
Not for me I used em once. Worked like a charm! lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #18
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
If you're talking legally, here goes (I'm going to miss a few points):
  1. The law doesn't care how she got pregnant, if there is sufficient evidence to show he is the father, then he'll be ordered to pay child support. DNA tests will probably be conclusive, although in a lot of jurisdictions if he confess the child is his, that is sufficient.
  2. The law assumes both are taking care of birth control issues. No more trick babies.
  3. No, donations don't count toward child support. Child support is an issue all its own, and most courts now enter an order to the non-custodial parent's employer for an automatic withdrawal. If he wants to keep seeing her, it's on his own dime and separate from child support.
  4. He doesn't have to see the kid, ever. But he still has to pay.
  5. You don't need a divorce since you were never married. Either of them can sue for paternity. And either can ask for custody.
I know I didn't get it all, but those are the main points. Bottom line, he's up shit creek and his SO will find out.
-----------------------------------------------

The same would apply for a one night stand with a civilian. It does not matter how it happens, the guy can/will be held financially responsible. I guess my question is does she want financial support for the baby from the client in question? If she does, then she would need to take him to court to establish paternity and get an order of child support done by the court. However, if that happens, then he would have certain parental rights to the child. He could ask the court for primary custody, joint legal custody, visitation. I am not sure how a court would rule on such a case because depending on the state the case would be held in, they may have to look at "Albright Factors" in deciding primary custody.

The factors used to determine what is in the "best interests" of a child with regard to custody are: (1) age, health and sex of the child; (2) determination of the parent that had the continuity of care prior to the separation; (3) which parent has the best parenting skills and which has the willingness and capacity to provide primary child care; (4) the employment of the parent and responsibilities of that employment; (5) physical and mental health and age of the parents; (6) emotional ties of the parent and child; (7) moral fitness of the parents; (8) the home, school and community record of the child; (9) the preference of the child at the age sufficient to express a preference by law; (10) stability of home environment and employment of each parent; and (11) other factors relevant to the parent-child relationship.

If the court decides he can provide a better environment and the client gets primary custody, then she may have to pay him child support and only get visitation herself. Many courts these days no longer automatically give primary custody to the mother. I know a few guys that have custody of their children after divorce. Of course, the people I know have ex-wives that had "issues", etc that helped them to gain custody.

If she is going to keep the baby and does not want the guy to have any part of the babies life, she should probably just bite the bullet and raise the baby herself. If she wants the support, she has to put up with the guy in her and the babies life possibly forever. Unless he wants to only have a financial role and not a relationshiop role with the child.

Boy, I would not want to be in that situation for either party. It seems to be a lose, lose no matter what happens. You can't blame the baby though. It is an innocent bystander.

Last question.

Has she informed the client of what happened? If so, what did he say or do?
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #19
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
True but there is always the plan b pill!

Forget to take BC? Plan b is only $80 over the counter. No one should be getting preggerz in this hobby. No offense to anyone.
$80 damn girl your getting ripped off its only $45 bucks in houston lol
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Just a couple of comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
-----------------------------------------------

The same would apply for a one night stand with a civilian. It does not matter how it happens, the guy can/will be held financially responsible. I guess my question is does she want financial support for the baby from the client in question? If she does, then she would need to take him to court to establish paternity and get an order of child support done by the court. However, if that happens, then he would have certain parental rights to the child. He could ask the court for primary custody, joint legal custody, visitation. I am not sure how a court would rule on such a case because depending on the state the case would be held in, they may have to look at "Albright Factors" in deciding primary custody. This terminology is almost certainly from a case in the State in which you live. That case would not be controlling in another state. Each state would have its own controlling case. Having said that, the items you list below would be the items considered by any court in any state with few variations.

The factors used to determine what is in the "best interests" of a child with regard to custody are: (1) age, health and sex of the child; (2) determination of the parent that had the continuity of care prior to the separation; (3) which parent has the best parenting skills and which has the willingness and capacity to provide primary child care; (4) the employment of the parent and responsibilities of that employment; (5) physical and mental health and age of the parents; (6) emotional ties of the parent and child; (7) moral fitness of the parents; (8) the home, school and community record of the child; (9) the preference of the child at the age sufficient to express a preference by law; (10) stability of home environment and employment of each parent; and (11) other factors relevant to the parent-child relationship.

If the court decides he can provide a better environment and the client gets primary custody, then she may have to pay him child support and only get visitation herself. Many courts these days no longer automatically give primary custody to the mother. I know a few guys that have custody of their children after divorce. Of course, the people I know have ex-wives that had "issues", etc that helped them to gain custody. Of course, he is as free as she is to bring a paternity action (if he finds out she's pregnant or has had a child). In some states, he can file an affidavit of paternity which is binding, subject to being successfully challenged.

If she is going to keep the baby and does not want the guy to have any part of the babies life, she should probably just bite the bullet and raise the baby herself. If she wants the support, she has to put up with the guy in her and the babies life possibly forever. Unless he wants to only have a financial role and not a relationshiop role with the child.

Boy, I would not want to be in that situation for either party. It seems to be a lose, lose no matter what happens. You can't blame the baby though. It is an innocent bystander.

Last question.

Has she informed the client of what happened? If so, what did he say or do?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #21
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Thanks for elaborating CT. Are any other facts known about the people involved? I sure would love to hear how this one turns out in the end.
coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:29 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
I didn't know that the morning after pill was a non-prescription drug. Interesting.

Liz
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
Damn! That's messed up! Yup it's no less than $75 here in NC.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #24
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not sure what she will do and I don't see how she can figure out who the donor is...i think it is sad to be in your in you early 20's and have a couple of children already and another on the way. Being a single parent is hard enough. All I can do is be there for her and be her friend and encourage her to get an education and get a plan together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
Thanks for elaborating CT. Are any other facts known about the people involved? I sure would love to hear how this one turns out in the end.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #25
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
If a man fathers a providers child/children does that make him a daddy or client? does his gift count as child support?
Without knowing all the details and what state this happened, a worst case scenario would be she goes to court to get child support, he in turn reveals her line of work, which could lose her custody and in this day and age of equality, get HER ordered to pay CS.

As it would have been brought out what she does for income (unless she has a day job) she might have a set dollar amount she has to pay a month which would make things worse for her if she ever gets nabbed by LE.

Not saying how she should proceed but this is a worst case.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #26
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
The whole situation the drizzling #?*!s, the whole beauty of the hobby is the lack of commitment and obligation. Charlestudor, you are spot on. Time does not resolve him of the obligation either. Should the mother wait until the child is 16, she can then have a change of heart and sue for the back child support. Talk about a surprise, 16 years after an encounter getting a certified letter. Try and explain that away!

There are other legal ramifications for waiting for 16 years before suing the father (if it was named when the child was born) 1 being that why did she wait so long? 2) What she was doing for income at the time.

Think of it like a driving a car. You have insurance to cover you and other drivers around you (liability) but lets say you were texting while driving (they can now prove it) and you hit someone... it would appear its your fault and your insurance will pay. If the insurance company checks your phone records and it shows you were texting (and they can and will do this) when the accident happened... They will not pay.

There is some level of responsibility here.. she being a provider should have taken precautions / safety measures that would be relative to this line of work, he in turn should have taken precautions to be safe as well.

Also there is the possibility that either she or he lives in a state that does not honor child support payment extradition. If either lives in a state that will not collect another state's CS payments then there is that issue.

This would affect travelling providers and travelling businessmen.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #27
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I didn't know that the morning after pill was a non-prescription drug. Interesting.

Liz
Having working in a pharmacy (mostly in Texas) for many years now the morning after pill is non-prescription (here but there are federal and state laws) if the person buying it is over 18, under 18 does require a prescription. Kinda seems like whats the point, but it is what it is.

I too would be interested to learn how it turns out, and support and best wishes for all involved.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women