Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160495
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 05:32 PM   #1
AbqD
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Kami Marie

After a few days to stew on it I figured it was worth updating the group...

I've seen kami 4-5 times when she's been in abq. We (seemed) to have a good thing going as far as arrangements go. Heck, I pretty much joined to give her a good review.

A few times she's texted with the same opening, "Hey, sorry to bother you but I need your help" type of thing. Once, I had been in a meeting all day without my phone and didn't see it or respond until much later in the day. When I did, she basically said never mind but I could come see her if I wanted. Another time she texted with the same message, something had happened and she needed help. She asked if we could do a session for a little extra $ and she would discount the next one. It wasn't much extra so I agreed. Saw her again after that but I didn't mention a discount, seemed like bad manners. Last week she hit me with the same text that she needed help. Said she was on her way to abq but ran into some trouble and needed a little money. And when I say a little it was almost nothing. Anyway, she apologized a bunch and said she'd see me later that day with a big discount, way more than the amount she was asking for. I agreed begrudgingly and asked her how I could help. She immediately responded with what was clearly a generic copy/paste text. Strike two (or three) on me, I know. So I followed her text and got her what she said she needed. She followed up with a time and adress (in abq) to meet her for a session. I texted her when I arrived a few minutes early. No response. Gave it 10-15 minutes and sent another. No response. By now we were pushing 30 minutes beyond agreed time so I called. No response. I left and figured she'd call and we could reschedule since something had clearly come up.

After not hearing from her for several hours, which was out of character in the months prior that we had seen each other I was a little worried she may have had a car accident while traveling here. I checked her eccie and p411 accounts to see when she had last been online. And she had, earlier that day in Salt Lake City where she was advertising that she was doing in/out calls.

So long story long, mostly my fault for trusting her but she had asked for help before and followed through after I had helped her. Just putting this out there because it was a silly amount of money to lie about. I know I hadn't done anything wrong to deserve getting scammed, always paid what she asked and respected boundaries. Maybe it just happened to me but putting out the alert in case she's tried or will try it with others.
AbqD is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:13 PM   #2
lostinalb
Premium Access

Encounters: 143

I feel for ya. I seen her for a massage and first time was great, second time was not so great, i'll just say that I have been hesitant to go back again. Sorry to hear about that.
lostinalb is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

This is not really a topic that involves the safety of the community so moving to COED, What happened does suck but more appropriate here.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:00 PM   #4
AbqD
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

My fault, clearly not a safety issue. Still getting the hang of this...
AbqD is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #5
Lazrback
Valued Poster

AbqD, you learned a valuable lesson and got off cheap doing it, I have read much worse horror stories, so while you should learn from it, at least you got off without digging deep... you probably won't get lucky twice like this.
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:27 AM   #6
Guest020617-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 99

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=302386&tab=eccie_reviews
Guest020617-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:16 PM   #7
UTRFriend
Premium Access

Encounters: 89

I had a similar situation with her back in early August, but did not encounter the same results as you. That is the last time I heard from her. Wonder what is going on with Kami, as I see a pattern developing.
UTRFriend is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women