Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2018, 03:16 PM   #1
AirborneJoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31
Default Question for providers- reviews for men

Ok, we all know that encounter reports are wealth of information for others in the hobby arena... both men looking for future potential visits as well as ladies can see what is working or possibly areas that could be improved upon.

What about a mechanism that is men focused?

Hear me out...

Other female providers can be forewarned on individual who has hygiene issues, violent tendencies, or horrible communication skills/no shows to appointments. My point is tHere are some gentlemen who are motivated to improve their game each time they step on the field.

Yes there are times when zero chemistry between two leads to lose/lose encounter, but my assumption is most encounters get at least some kind of passing grade... but how can we raise everyone’s average?

My experience is it’s awkward in discussion, but honest feedback is they my way to capture things that went well, activities I need to keep repeating, as well as experiences that went south and should be avoided in future escapades (until technique perfected).

Let the flame job comments line up, but I am serious about ways to evaluate men side (my side) of the equation.

I may over think things, but I am who I am.

AJ
AirborneJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:49 PM   #2
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

I vote on you're overthinking things.

The hobbyists are paying for a service, so doing reviews (like reviews of a product or of a service like a restaurant) makes sense. ECCIE review writers do build up reps, just like Amazon product reviewers or Yelp reviewers, and each review is an open thread for pushback, all of which helps to police the overall cred of reviews.

WRT "reviews" of hobbyists, when do restaurants review their clients? The providers have their own means of communication with other providers to alert to bad hobbyists. Plus, they are not compelled to book with you, so if you were flakey, strange vibe-y or shitty (either figuratively or literally) to a provider in a previous session the word will get around... the worse you are, the faster word gets around.

Not sure there is a problem to solve. Of course, all the providers I see compliment me on my manners, tallness, good looks, Olympic athlete style body, big schlong and unbelievable cunnilingus skills... so bring on the reviews girls!
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:05 PM   #3
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneJoe View Post
Ok, we all know that encounter reports are wealth of information for others in the hobby arena... both men looking for future potential visits as well as ladies can see what is working or possibly areas that could be improved upon.

What about a mechanism that is men focused?

Hear me out...

Other female providers can be forewarned on individual who has hygiene issues, violent tendencies, or horrible communication skills/no shows to appointments. My point is tHere are some gentlemen who are motivated to improve their game each time they step on the field.

Yes there are times when zero chemistry between two leads to lose/lose encounter, but my assumption is most encounters get at least some kind of passing grade... but how can we raise everyone’s average?

My experience is it’s awkward in discussion, but honest feedback is they my way to capture things that went well, activities I need to keep repeating, as well as experiences that went south and should be avoided in future escapades (until technique perfected).

Let the flame job comments line up, but I am serious about ways to evaluate men side (my side) of the equation.

I may over think things, but I am who I am.

AJ

This type of information is shared privately amongst ladies where gentlemen do not have access, in the proper alert forums and during reference checks. Just like when a client is ripped off, has a bad encounter, ncns'd, fake pictures and so on the men have their private areas to share that info.

This has been brought up before and most ladies do not have any interest in doing so. Just like the ladies get upset when something negative is said about them you could only imagine the backlash and possible retaliation from some of the guys if something was said that was less than stellar. Ego crushed= arm your missles! Because as we all know nothing private is truly private so....

I highly doubt any guy would really want to be judged and broken down like some of the guys do to the ladies in reviews. I don't think most men would handle their looks, their bodies, their personalities and their skills in the bedroom rated and judged. Would you really want ladies to be honest and crude and say things like he had a piece of toilet paper stuck in his hairy ass crack, he has a tiny dick, it was limp, he couldn't stay hard if his life depended on it, has these hairy saggy balls that smelled like he drug them through the swamp before coming up the stairs, couldnt find my pussy to save his life, clearly doesnt know what a clit is because he was licking my belly button, literally thought I died for a second because I swear he was giving me mouth to mouth but that's just how he kisses, he drooled more in my mouth kissing me than a saint bernard during feeding time, he was rubbing my clit so hard I thought he was trying to start a mix tape, I could go on an on and these are just funny things that have happened to me or I have heard about. I personally would never make fun of anyones appearance, body type, race, and so on..which would be something you do in a review.

This could also completely back fire on a lady. Say a regular thought he was your favorite client and thought he got special rates & treatment (because he sees you so and so amount of time so he has a special arrangement) and he catches wind say from this review that so and so gets the same type of deal or better deal then he was offered. Now client is pissed because hes not getting the same deal as so and so and hes been seeing you for 3 years. Maybe you offered something to so and so that he hasn't been offered.

If a provider will vouch for you with another lady or she doesnt hesitate to see you if you reach out to here again than you are a good client. Most ladies have no problem during a session guiding you if you aren't doing something right or how they like it.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 03:47 AM   #4
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 BL and as always, I appreciate your creativity and colorful verbiage. I snorted so loud it made my cat jump.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 10:26 AM   #5
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Thanks Brit for reminding folks about "The Ladies Lounge". Might be nice if there was a "sticky" about it in the review section. Who knows?

Beyond that this does dovetail into comments I've made before about reviews. Basically, just who is being reviewed?

Admittedly I'm slow. It takes me nearly 10 minutes just to say Hello and get comfortable. I can't stretch my "member" beyond what God gave me so I'd rather stretch the experience with just a few positions with a full pop at the end.

Yet I see many "time management" half hour appts that include every damn thing but a trampoline! God love 'em but I couldn't do it, even in my prime.

That, coupled with comments like "Her eyes widened at the sight of my member!", "She became loud over my oral skills!", etc. You get the idea.

Sure it's nice to hear that the Provider seemed to enjoy the experience. I've done that myself and it does give you a clue about what they might enjoy.

Perhaps I'm off base with this but my bottom line answer is. What hobbyist needs reviews when they're writing them themselves!
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #6
lovingcamela
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 139606
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Brittany Love...that is so true and so funny. Well written too.
lovingcamela is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 02:18 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This comes up often.
Because of the insecurity of some guys, it will not happen.

I have gotten feedback from a few ladies and it can be very helpful, but it is a good though not likely to be implemented.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:12 PM   #8
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
This comes up often.
Because of the insecurity of some guys, it will not happen.

I have gotten feedback from a few ladies and it can be very helpful, but it is a good though not likely to be implemented.
Because you are thoughtful and value what you put out into this word. Energy is not infinite my dear, why not exchange it with another and neutralize the less than favorable sparks that we sometimes miss.

Xo
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:07 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thank you for the kind words pretty young lady.

I know different people are here for different expectations, but I guess I am gready--if I am going to invest an evening dating a lady, I am looking to enjoy her and please her on every level, and the most enduring parts of that are from the neck up.

Work has not been taking me to TX as often as it used to, and I have not been there for a couple years. But I promise you, you have been at the top of my list to meet there for quite some time. Eventually M'Lady. I look forward to it.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women