Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2021, 12:36 PM   #31
Sebvettel
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Bentley I’m sorry you had to deal with clients like that you are a great communicator and I know in my circumstances trying to connect with you since I wasn’t 100% sure I can make it and didn’t want to cancel I wanted to book and I think most on this site are the same way. Btw, I will be reaching out as I’m dying to connect with you.
Sebvettel is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 04:56 PM   #32
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeconKeys View Post
Bentley, I am curious are there any review sites for clients? I feel your participation on here is a really good thing. It makes us guys remember we are visiting other human beings, who we need to respect. I believe asking for a guy's handle on here and the other site may be a good indicator of how a guy feels about the ladies he has visited and may be the next step before a deposit. Respect and communication are keys to any relationship, even a relationship that lasts a half hour.
yes there is, but we cant disclose them(the sites) as per terms of agreements if we do disclose that we get kicked off those sites .
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 05:02 PM   #33
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest060621 View Post
Bentley,
This is Lexi Massage from Buffalo (my Lexi acct got the banhammer on here). I do not require deposits and NCNS totally suck, especially when I’m touring and sitting in the hotel rm twiddling my thumbs and constantly refreshing Twitter feed bc someone didn’t show up. BBG’s best practice is that she requires deposits for appts that are longer than 1 hour. 1 hr can be made up but multi-hour appts are a bitch to compensate for. Time=money, especially on tour when expenses are high. I’ve told clients who cxl’d right before appt or NCNS that if they don’t compensate me somehow, they can never book with me again. If no action is taken to rectify the situation, I immediately blacklist them in the database and inform the local reputable providers that I have a rapport with of the incident and client’s information. I created a Twitter group chat with a handful of Buffalo providers for information sharing of potentially dangerous clients, NCNS, etc. It was helpful for us until my Twitter account got suspended (too many nip pics) and I never recreated it.
If more providers use the same database, it could be very helpful to us when “screening” the potential client. Before I respond to a new phone #, I search it in the database. I noticed when I first started visiting your city, all the Timewasters and those blacklisted came out of the woodwork, but there are some diligent providers in the Albany area that use the same database as I that had already flagged them as such...saving me plenty of time by not corresponding with them after looking up their point of contact.

There is no fool-proof system. Unfortunately, last min cancellations or NCNS will always happen, but to mitigate your risk, you may want to consider a small deposit when on tour or for multi-hours. Tightening up screening can reduce timewasters but will never completely rid of them. Phoenix in Buffalo has tightened up screening so much that she won’t even allow clients to continue with initial screening if they contacted her through a text app bc of the nature of the throw away #’s.
when i visit other cities i require deposits ....... and i do the same thing .. if they call or text from a text app number i dont even bother
Old 06-11-2021, 07:16 PM   #34
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

A female gets a weekend worth of prebookings and has to cancel a tour, what’s the turnaround time on gents getting there deposit back? Never mind the fact that some will pay the full donation to “secure” their session. For some guys there’s a very limited window of when guys are able to hobby, and for some a cancellation or a rescheduling means they can’t see you possibly for months, or when the stars align. So as gents we try to be understanding to “real world” but overbooking, ghosting, my car got a flat on the way to town, my babysitter got sick etc, are like the norm in the hobby.

What’s the response on that, just wondering
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 08:32 PM   #35
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
A female gets a weekend worth of prebookings and has to cancel a tour, what’s the turnaround time on gents getting there deposit back? Never mind the fact that some will pay the full donation to “secure” their session. For some guys there’s a very limited window of when guys are able to hobby, and for some a cancellation or a rescheduling means they can’t see you possibly for months, or when the stars align. So as gents we try to be understanding to “real world” but overbooking, ghosting, my car got a flat on the way to town, my babysitter got sick etc, are like the norm in the hobby.

What’s the response on that, just wondering
I’ve had to return deposits a handful of times over the years. And the response time for me has been literal minutes. I would say that unless there have been negotiations for the lady to keep the deposit to put towards a future date, the absolute max amount of time it should take for her to return a deposit should be 24 hours.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 09:09 PM   #36
BudakaL
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I do think it’s shitty to no show whether a customer or a provider I chalk it up to the game. Way I see it sometimes you get ghosted sometimes you’re the ghost. Deposit hmmm that’s a whole other laundry list of pros and cons. BBG I would never ghost you if given the chance. You’re so sexy and cute.
BudakaL is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 10:29 PM   #37
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudakaL View Post
I do think it’s shitty to no show whether a customer or a provider I chalk it up to the game. Way I see it sometimes you get ghosted sometimes you’re the ghost. Deposit hmmm that’s a whole other laundry list of pros and cons. BBG I would never ghost you if given the chance. You’re so sexy and cute.
Thank you ;-)
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:03 AM   #38
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I’ve had to return deposits a handful of times over the years. And the response time for me has been literal minutes. I would say that unless there have been negotiations for the lady to keep the deposit to put towards a future date, the absolute max amount of time it should take for her to return a deposit should be 24 hours.
i agree with busty!! i too have returned deposits on my tour cancellation, because of having to rush back to my civie job in hudson valley, which has only happend once when i was in visiting albany (which life happens) but i made sure i returned the deposits (within mins) of the cancellation before heading back home . most of the time im told to hold onto it for future booking/ or just keep it if the guy cancels on me for good reason (car breakdowns, getting called into work, family emergencies etc). keeping deposits without permission is basically being a thief!!! way too many girls out there scamming guys on deposits and its just not right!!!
Old 06-15-2021, 12:37 PM   #39
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

BBG & R, you ladies are some class acts and A/HV is lucky to have you! Some of the thieves and scammers need to take a page from your books instead on of muddying the waters and giving us all a bad rap.

I also personally have it out for any Twitter beggars or those trying to sell custom photos but never delivering them after getting the $. So many of these Twitter trolls in Upset.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women