Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2019, 12:48 PM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
They also discriminate against black people there. I only saw one black guy the whole time I was there.

My hosts implied ugly things about African people so naturally I corrected their hateful racial stereotypes.
Good for you, fred.

Asians can be very racist toward each other too. Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos, Viets - they all say bad things about each other. A lot of it is historical, inflamed by the atrocities of WW2, but it has deep roots.

Asian women should love Africans. Aren't they tired of Asian men telling them 3 inches is huge?

Ooops, are we off topic?

Ok, I predict 6.2% growth for China's economy this year.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're wrong about Obama's deficits, Chung. In his first 4 years in office, obama topped $1 trillion in federal budgetary red ink every fucking year! So far Trump's deficits have remained under $1 trillion.

And Kudlow is right about "growing our way out" of the problem. Try looking at the deficit as a % of GDP instead of just nominal dollars. A bigger pie makes it easier to handle the debt.

semantics, semantics.

as I said, Obama's deficit had to be enormous to overcome the worst economy in 70 years! and yeah, a better economy helps reduce debt, but Kudlow used to think deficits were horrible. that pct. of GDP is the same argument the Dems used to spin about Kudlow's language, now he is one of them.

Quote:
My hosts implied ugly things about African people so naturally I corrected their hateful racial stereotypes.
oh yes.. Asians despise black people.. Asians in the US mostly do as well. just being honest. in the US Embassy (now "Consulate") in Saigon, there are lots of portraits hung inside, all of them Black US Political figures.. you think that is by accident? think again.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:39 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
semantics, semantics.

as I said, Obama's deficit had to be enormous to overcome the worst economy in 70 years! and yeah, a better economy helps reduce debt, but Kudlow used to think deficits were horrible. that pct. of GDP is the same argument the Dems used to spin about Kudlow's language, now he is one of them.

oh yes.. Asians despise black people.. Asians in the US mostly do as well. just being honest. in the US Embassy (now "Consulate") in Saigon, there are lots of portraits hung inside, all of them Black US Political figures.. you think that is by accident? think again.
Hey Tran, where did all that “stimulus” money Obama got go? It didn’t go to “shovel” ready jobs. Union payback perhaps? Here’s an interesting read from that time:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...s-stimulus-law
Talk about broken promises.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:47 PM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hey Tran, where did all that “stimulus” money Obama got go? It didn’t go to “shovel” ready jobs. Union payback perhaps?
went into the Economy and spurred business investment, after consumers started spending again. remember the $600 free money a married couple got, when they filed taxes in 2009? how about the $8,000 people got FREE, to purchase a new house?

it helped tremendously, to prop up businesses who were in the tank. reverberated all throughout the economy.

thank you Obama
Old 07-15-2019, 01:50 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
my point is that Republicans always try to shift blame to others.. Obama's deficits were much smaller than Trump's, even as Obama had to create mass deficit spending to jump start the economy that imploded during Bush's final months.

it's funny how y'all give Bush a pass, and point to some marginal player fucking up Glass-Steagall as the root cause of all that occurred after. the Bush administration was clueless on the economy, your Boy McCain said the economy was "sound" 72 hours before Bear Stearns collapsed.

McCain ain't "my boy". i am on record as calling him a RINO. and he's NOT a war hero either.

why do I never get an answer, why Republicans spend MORE than Democrats, even as their rhetoric claims to abhor deficits?

oh, that was funny as Hell the other day, when Kudlow, who USED to be the staunchest anti-deficit talker around, said we would grow our way out of the current deficit... Hahahahahahaha!
Quote:
Waco and "proof", LOL.. you are 100% proof, two sheets to the wind
give me one good reason to take your word/opinion as proof?

because your bias against Republicans rings false. oh you can be biased, you just can't PROVE it.

let me make this as easy as a 7 years old's elementary school pop quiz ..

"Did Obama increase the national debt more than any other president in history".

True or False.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:52 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
went into the Economy and spurred business investment, after consumers started spending again. remember the $600 free money a married couple got, when they filed taxes in 2009? how about the $8,000 people got FREE, to purchase a new house?

it helped tremendously, to prop up businesses who were in the tank. reverberated all throughout the economy.

thank you Obama
I posted this after you read my post:

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/artic...s-stimulus-law

“Thank you Obama” LMAO!!!! Just lies and broken promises.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:58 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
give me one good reason to take your word/opinion as proof?
"Did Obama increase the national debt more than any other president in history".

True or False.
true.. but the 7 year old YOU thinks that is the be all end all of the debate. of course he did. and every President has increased it more than the one before him. so what..

Quote:
“Thank you Obama” LMAO!!!! Just lies and broken promises.
I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like Obama very much
Old 07-15-2019, 02:02 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
When I went to China the people were very nice to me but the air quality absolutely sucked.

Massage parlors were about half the cost of what we have here and the girls were actually in their twenties there!

They also discriminate against black people there. I only saw one black guy the whole time I was there.

oh you bet they do not like Blacks in China. Asians don't even like other Asians. at the top of the intra-racist heap? the Japanese. should we blame that on their wealth? when China passed Japan (China is as large as the US, Japan as large as Kalifornica) Japan didn't care less. Why? the average Japanese makes several orders of magnitude more than the average Chinese.

As Fred will tell you and i will attest, having visited China several times, from Beijing to Shenzhen and parts in between, China is a shithole of crumbling 1950's/1960's inferior buildings, literally falling down around the people who live in these crappy buildings.

it's no wonder the Chinese are in such a rush to rebuild so much of their polluted overcrowded cities.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 02:05 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
true.. but the 7 year old YOU thinks that is the be all end all of the debate. of course he did. and every President has increased it more than the one before him. so what..

I'm starting to get the feeling you don't like Obama very much
Not as much as people hate Trump. I thought Obama was pretty much an empty suit. Just a progressive hack that didn’t understand the economy or the importance of US power in foreign affairs. Here’s another read on his “stimulus” not one of your claims were mentioned:

https://amp.postcrescent.com/amp/72688656
Old 07-15-2019, 02:18 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
semantics, semantics...
Not semantics. You said "Obama's deficits were smaller than trump's..." That's factually wrong - whether you look at nominal dollars or percentage of GDP. Or however you try to spin it. Blaming Bush doesn't change the size of the deficits or when they occurred.
Old 07-15-2019, 02:35 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

thank you Obama
TARP helped the economy recover more than ARRA did in my opinion. TARP was launched under Bush and ARRA was signed by Obama in his first month in office (Feb. 2009). TARP didn't cost taxpayers a dime while ARRA added over $800 billion to the national debt. Most of ARRA was poorly spent. Little bang for the buck. Obama's economists inflated the expected Keynesian multipliers for politically favored spending categories like extended UC and federal transfers to fiscally profligate states run by dim-retards. Less than 12% of ARRA went to construction. As obama said, "we found out shovel ready didn't really mean shovel ready." What he meant was - I refused to cut through the red tape and fight the greenies who blocked all the truly worthwhile spending projects. So there are no Hoover Dams or Golden Gate bridges in obama's legacy. Just a weak and tepid recovery and misspent billions.

Instead of paying more careful attention to how ARRA was being spent/misspent, Obama was busy countering the recuperative effects of the stimulus by rolling out his mislabeled "Affordable Care Act" and a regulatory barrage that smothered the economy like a wet blanket.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:17 PM   #27
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
As I've said before the debt of this country will be the ruin of it.
The rate of spending of the Gumment has increased to where where we are at a 24 TRILLION dollar deep hole. I have asked when the interest on the debt can no longer be paid without the tax payer paying almost all of the income to the Gumment to cover the obligation on just the interest and the principle continues to increase.
Our children and the ones that haven't even be born yet will have a nightmarish situation trying to live a prosperous life.
What will be the tipping point on the debt being untenable...it seem that the majority of the people are blind to this VERY serious situation.
This crosses party lines. the spending is out of control no signs of slowing down.
Hell Trump said with the interest rates low we should borrow more...WTF. This is why I said Trump is no true Conservative...there are just a hand full I can think of in my life. The "Great One" President Reagan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5A44uLdts
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #28
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The rate of spending of the Gumment has increased to where where we are at a 24 TRILLION dollar deep hole. I have asked when the interest on the debt can no longer be paid without the tax payer paying almost all of the income to the Gumment to cover the obligation on just the interest and the principle continues to increase.
Our children and the ones that haven't even be born yet will have a nightmarish situation trying to live a prosperous life.
What will be the tipping point on the debt being untenable...it seem that the majority of the people are blind to this VERY serious situation.
This crosses party lines. the spending is out of control no signs of slowing down.
Hell Trump said with the interest rates low we should borrow more...WTF. This is why I said Trump is no true Conservative...there are just a hand full I can think of in my life. The "Great One" President Reagan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5A44uLdts
I don't think deficits matter - inflation will eventually occur which will enable paying the debt with even more dollars that we create electronically. I would rather have deficits than pay more in taxes.

I advise real estate as an inflation hedge.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:15 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Quote:
I don't think deficits matter - I advise real estate as an inflation hedge.
ff is one of the few that understand this.. I hear bb1961's version of this topic constantly.. he obviously missed my discourse in the private member thread, where I explain why deficits don't matter.. or he refused to admit it

too long to repeat here, so I will ask.. with such huge deficits, why is inflation so low? why is the 10 year Treasury yielding under 2%? if deficits are a problem, these metrics should be through the roof. ff is on the right track, the Government can create money at will, Fiat currency. what if we blow off the debt, or much of it? so what.. we owe much of it to ourselves, it's an accounting entry, nothing more.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:18 PM   #30
Chung Tran
BANNED

the scare tactic about deficits always says "our Grandchildren will bear the burden".. Bullshit. $24 trillion in debt, and the economy is humming.. the "Grandchildren" scenario assumes all debt will come due and payable at once, whenever the Grandchildren are whatever age the poster thinks is crisis time. nonsense.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women