Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2019, 04:48 AM   #1
JordnJenkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 416987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Early Birds

What is the earliest am session that providers and hobbyist enjoy? Do you think that mid morning or early afternoon is better for the typical working man or would 5ish be more reasonable?

Also, what are the most common times guys view ads/posting sites? Do you only look when wanting to schedule or do you look daily?

What has been the best marketing trick that caught your eye and made you inquire with the provider?

Please feel free to add anything to this thread
JordnJenkins is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #2
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Personally I prefer early mornings when I am at my peak. Also you can always use the excuse "I'm going in to work early!" Also I look daily for the postings and the more days in advance I can plan the better. And then there is the marketing trick question:

noun: trick; plural noun: tricks: A cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.

Well recently I had one of those "marketing tricks" played on me. It would involve using old photos and videos that showed someone a lot younger and thinner. That made me inquire with the provider. So I guess I was tricked by marketing. But I will only get fooled once. If I was to offer marketing advice, I would post fairly current pictures**. One provider, SlaveG on twitter posts daily pictures and you may actually see what she is going to be wearing for you on the day of your appointment.

Another marketing advice is to offer a menu of services based on the pricing you are wanting to charge. There are a lot of choices out there and you need to fit correctly in the pricing structure. Let the reviewers do some of the marketing for you. Offer good quality services and when I see your current pictures, I will check out the review and then start to make a decision.

Personally, the longer the acronym, the better chance the review will get my attention. "BBBJTCNQNS!" does it for me every-time.

** Current pictures: Please for the love of all good things, don't consider using the dog-face snapchat filter. You are doing no-one a favor. Less is more! Ruff! Ruff!
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:05 AM   #3
JordnJenkins
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 416987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I should clarify the marketing 'trick' question.

I didn't mean a malascious trick. more along the lines of offering so.ethi f for free or posting a new pic with her daily ad. something honest and extra lol outside of their norm posts.
JordnJenkins is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:14 AM   #4
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Using proper and good English grammar works for me. Using terms like: hafta, finna, look at “they” dumb asses. We was, etc... I realize some ladies were raised in the getto, but your getto street slang talk & worse typing it out like you talk is a total turn off.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #5
WildcatFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Ex you took the word right out of my mouth 🚫SnapChat BS!
WildcatFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:24 AM   #6
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Rates in your signature would be a start. Eliminates me searching to find it which turns out while I'm searching I always end up going with someone else.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:56 AM   #7
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatFan View Post
Ex you took the word right out of my mouth 🚫SnapChat BS!
I think we both share a fondness for someone that’s from San Antonio who not only does a great job of hiding her face but does it in a way that you really want to see what’s going on.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:03 AM   #8
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK View Post
Using proper and good English grammar works for me. Using terms like: hafta, finna, look at “they” dumb asses. We was, etc... I realize some ladies were raised in the getto, but your getto street slang talk & worse typing it out like you talk is a total turn off.
Yes I agree, some even spell ghetto wrong!
LOL!
Old 07-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #9
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz View Post
Rates in your signature would be a start. Eliminates me searching to find it which turns out while I'm searching I always end up going with someone else.
I guess you don’t like the excitement of ordering something without knowing the menu and how much it’s going to cost! LOL!

Old 07-10-2019, 04:42 PM   #10
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Yes sir, they'll repeat every Marilyn Monroe or Asa Akira sayings, social media links, etc... but no rates. We've caught on to this so called game.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:17 PM   #11
Exchequer
Valued Poster

OK in terms of using marketing to gain someone's attention, this got mine:

I SUCK dick in 3 languages

Also calls her place: 'The Fellatio Cafe' In New Orleans, LA
Old 07-10-2019, 08:04 PM   #12
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So Jordan back to your question??
I love breakfast cock some of my favorite. If I can suck a man's problems away for a few to get his morning start off amazing!!! I am all game.. with a prior notice that is. I prefer at least the night before. But yes,yes,yes
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:57 PM   #13
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I like mornings because they work best for me. Hard to find ladies who are dependable or able to accommodate though. I plan mine out no last second deals. Pretty sure Isabella nailed the marketing plan for me. She likes breakfast cock and sucks problems away for you to enjoy the rest of day. Caught my eye!
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #14
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Early evenings work best for my schedule usually around 5 or 6pm. I wouldn’t mind mid morning or early afternoon appointments when able but that only happens occasionally.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 11:27 PM   #15
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to think of myself as a healer of people. So if just for a few minutes or hours give some relief, I can help make someone feel like saying "top of the morning to you sir"!!! I am all game.
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women