Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160271
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Stallion

Ive saw where men and women have referred to a women being a stallion..dont they know its a uncastrated male horse.
Tx Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 12:34 PM   #2
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I used to see it all the time in BP listings. I think there was a former thread about this a couple years back. It still makes me chuckle when I see a posting by a woman boasting that she's a "real stallion". I'm not sure when so many people stopped knowing the meaning of the word.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:21 PM   #3
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Better than being called a brood mare, I guess.
AgFox is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 04:50 PM   #4
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Maybe a TS.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:32 PM   #5
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Guy View Post
Ive saw where men and women have referred to a women being a stallion..dont they know its a uncastrated male horse.

All I have ever heard was women belonging in a stable. The stallion maybe before my time.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:54 PM   #6
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

A lot of women advertised as stallions, especially on Backpage and similar sites.
Zebco has been looking for dates lately, even trying to auction himself. From the definition of stallion, he might qualify to advertise himself as one.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:04 AM   #7
fast lane
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

This post literally made me laugh out loud!!! Several times I actually trolled then ads and got into text battles with either the usual ghetto check referring to herself as a stallion, or her pimp over this. LMAO!!! It was all in good fun and, of course, the spirit of higher education. I would actually tell them “you know a stallion is a male horse right? You’d probably get more business if the people reading your ad didn’t think you had a dick”. Obviously, no one ever took my helpful knowledge in stride, but the lengthy exchanges were an entertaining way to pass the time. Lol
fast lane is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 10:47 AM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

There's no need to have a cow y'all. "Stallion" is a colloquial term, specifically thought to be a part of Southern AAVE. Words get recontextualized and new meanings are ascribed to them all the time. Language is complex.

Rising star Megan Thee Stallion chose that moniker. And I know some people think hip-hop isn't a legitimate genre / art form and that its participants are all ignorant. But she earned a health administration degree at Texas State University so I'm sure she has come across a dictionary and is well aware of the Merriam-Webster definition.

A conversation could also be had about how Black women have been historically masculinized and denied a certain brand of genteel, dainty femininity.

Instead, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYf6gpVvRA
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 04:30 AM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
There's no need to have a cow y'all. "Stallion" is a colloquial term, specifically thought to be a part of Southern AAVE. Words get recontextualized and new meanings are ascribed to them all the time. Language is complex.
Finally, some intelligence, a commodity which is in quite short supply around these parts.

FWIW, the definitions for "stallion" at urbandictionary.com seem to split roughly evenly between "stallion" as synonymous with "stud" (a (usually) well hung male who is good at sex and has a lot of it) and "stallion" as a fine woman. Probably the best definition there that hits both meanings is: "Any person of the opposite sex you find attractive that you would let ride you like a rodeo show."

Based on my very unscientific observations I've tentatively concluded that using "stallion" to refer to a woman is more of an African-American usage than among us tight-assed white folks. But I'm willing to be corrected if that observation is mistaken.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:57 AM   #10
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

My good sis Lena once again coming through with the facts!

Quote:

Rising star Megan Thee Stallion chose that moniker. And I know some people think hip-hop isn't a legitimate genre / art form and that its participants are all ignorant. But she earned a health administration degree at Texas State University so I'm sure she has come across a dictionary and is well aware of the Merriam-Webster definition.

A conversation could also be had about how Black women have been historically masculinized and denied a certain brand of genteel, dainty femininity.

Instead, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYf6gpVvRA
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:50 AM   #11
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I had to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
My good sis Lena once again coming through with the facts!

Let's go with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Probably the best definition there that hits both meanings is: "Any person of the opposite sex you find attractive that you would let ride you like a rodeo show."
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 04:58 PM   #12
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
I had to do it!
Let's go with this one.

What, bump a post almost a month old!

I sure hope you are planning on visiting our great state!
Exchequer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women