Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2019, 04:23 PM   #976
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
LL-And Hispanics are not a race so you're not "bi-racial".

Acccording to DPST Plantation Politics - Hispanics are a "Minority" who owe allegiance to the DPST party - and just part of the Racial Politics of the Leftists Marxists.

One of the "Owned" Racial groups.

Not that anyone with common sense must agree with their garbage.
Well that certainly is news to me, you should write the Census Bureau and have the definition changed.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 04:46 PM   #977
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Looks like a few folks need to be reminded of Rule 2

2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Old 07-16-2019, 04:49 PM   #978
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Well that certainly is news to me, you should write the Census Bureau and have the definition changed.

Maybe you should pay attention to the questions the Census Bureau actually asks. Notice how question #8 asks for ethnicity; while question # 9 addresses race. "Hispanic origins are not races."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:13 PM   #979
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Maybe you should pay attention to the questions the Census Bureau actually asks. Notice how question #8 asks for ethnicity; while question # 9 addresses race. "Hispanic origins are not races."
Who are Hispanic or Latino?
The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

I recognize my self as bi racial because my moms parents immigrated from Mexico in 1910 and they certainly weren’t white. I don’t give a shit what you believe. This my last response to you or anyone of your crew about the subject.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:20 PM   #980
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

I recognize my self as bi racial because my moms parents immigrated from Mexico in 1910 and they certainly weren’t white. I don’t give a shit what you believe. This my last response to you or anyone of your crew about the subject.
The Census clearly states that "For this Census, Hispanic origins are not races." And the definition you cited is addressing "ethnonyms"; not race!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:56 PM   #981
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No doubt in my mind trump obstructed justice, he began his campaign of obstruction the day he fired Comey. I don’t think Mueller will need to discuss anything other than the report to make a impression on the American voters.

On the other hand you have the Freedumb Caucus, who will be spewing the conspiracy theories of the Trump party. The party being led by a fat lying racist who appears to be blowing the old race war whistle. I’m looking forward to Mueller making fools of trump’s party.
There's no doubt in my mind you don't know what Obstruction Of Justice even is.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #982
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

i self identify as supremely white .. in that order.

BAHHAHHAHSAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:12 PM   #983
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i self identify as supremely white .. in that order.

BAHHAHHAHSAAAAAAA

I identify myself as extreme. And orange.

Democratic lawmaker introduces articles of impeachment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/polit...ent/index.html

Quote:
Democrats said Tuesday that they understood Green's steadfast beliefs that the impeachment resolution was necessary, but they questioned the timing of his move: a week before special counsel Robert Mueller testifies and at a time that the caucus [remains] divided on the question of impeachment.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #984
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

no rag on her head. no brain in her head either.

two whores and a patriot leader.

https://us4trump.com/2019/04/16/aoc-...a-tea-biscuit/

AOC Cites The Tax Bill As Reason To Impeach Trump, James Woods Slings Back: ‘She Has The Brain Of A Tea Biscuit’

Old 07-16-2019, 10:06 PM   #985
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Plus he never even did it. He let Mueller finish.
Are you trying to say that Judge Napolitano (who Fox gave him his own show) does not know the law?

Making an attempt to Obstruct justice is against the law even if the attempt was not fully executed. Trump asked people to lie, that is a no no.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 07:17 AM   #986
oeb11
Valued Poster

Still cannot give up the Russian collusion Narrative, Can the DPST's!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 08:13 AM   #987
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 10:21 AM   #988
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Looks like fat lying Individual l has his piss boy working overtime to cover his crime family. I thought Nixon had the most corrupt AG in history, Barr makes Mitchell’s felonies look like misdemeanors.

Case closed? Why is Michael Cohen — after all his voluntary cooperation and testimony that Mr. Mueller said was credible and went to 'core issues' and all the information and documents he voluntarily provided to prosecutors and to congress — the only member of the Trump company to be prosecuted and imprisoned? Especially since prosecutors found that virtually all of Michael’s admitted crimes were done at the direction of and for the benefit of Donald Trump? Why?"

https://www.axios.com/trump-cohen-hu...7a11ce1f0.html

Old 07-18-2019, 10:54 AM   #989
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Looks like fat lying Individual l has his piss boy working overtime to cover his crime family. I thought Nixon had the most corrupt AG in history, Barr makes Mitchell’s felonies look like misdemeanors.

Case closed? Why is Michael Cohen — after all his voluntary cooperation and testimony that Mr. Mueller said was credible and went to 'core issues' and all the information and documents he voluntarily provided to prosecutors and to congress — the only member of the Trump company to be prosecuted and imprisoned? Especially since prosecutors found that virtually all of Michael’s admitted crimes were done at the direction of and for the benefit of Donald Trump? Why?"

you sound bitter, citizen poster. Bill Barr had no hand in Judge William Pauley's handling of the case.

once again you falsely accuse His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse of misusing his absolute dictatorial powers in some way.

this is blasphemy! His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse is above such petty things!

BAHHAAA
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM   #990
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you sound bitter, citizen poster. Bill Barr had no hand in Judge William Pauley's handling of the case.

once again you falsely accuse His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse of misusing his absolute dictatorial powers in some way.

this is blasphemy! His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse is above such petty things!

BAHHAAA

FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...rom%20%251%24s

Quote:
The New York probe has long been viewed as potentially perilous for Trump and his associates. The judge's disclosure is the clearest indication yet that federal investigators have concluded their investigation of possible campaign finance crimes involving Cohen and likely any of Trump's other business associates or family members.

TRY . . . ing to be funny?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women